LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family of 4( private for me and grandmaster 342)

baby frost

“ yeah that fine. Ryan you wanna spend some time with me while daddy does with aurora.” She asks him before thinking.” You want me to make some bottles for her just in case.” She asked

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ruby went to the next room and pumped 2 bottles worth of milk and placed them in auroras diaper bag. “ you don’t mind the girly diaperbag do you.” She asked as she put it by the door

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ruby laughed.” You’ll see sooner or later.” She said a sshe picked Ryan off.” You sure did such a big boy eating all his lunch.” She said as she cleaned his face with a wipe quickly before kissing him.” You want some juice.” She asked him

aurora had just finished her lunch and sat back in her high chair full

Ruby carried him over to he fridge and grabbed a bottle of juice and handed it to him.” Drink up little prince.” She said 

aurora clapped happily as she was praised for eating her lunch 

Kurt buckled Aurora into her car seat as he pulled out of the driveway. "We're going to a jewelry store sweetie. Then, maybe a park after?" He said.

Ryan looked up at Ruby as he drank. "Mommy..." He said as he pushed the bottle away. "You wuv daddy?"

Aurora nodded she was a bit nervous not being close to her mommy but the guy was nice to her so far.

Ruby smiled.” Well it’s been a long time since I’ve felt this way about someone. But your daddy is one of the best people I’ve ever met and i do love him and you too honey.” She said

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kurt pulled up to the Jewelry Store and made his way inside and over to the clerk, Aurora in his arms. "Yes sir! I'm here to make a decision on an engagement ring. I believe I had it narrowed down to 3 choices." He said.

The clerk pulls out 3 different rings and waits for your decision.

"Okay babygirl, you know your mommy the best. Which one do you think she would like?" He asked as he made sure Aurora had a good view.

Ryan nodded. "Me wuv you! Daddy does too!." He giggled as he finished his bottle.

Aurora  looked over the shiny rings and pointed to the middle one liking it the most of the 3

” I’m glad to hear that honey.” She said holding him in her arms while he finished the bottle

The clerk wrapped up the ring and handed the box to Kurt. Kurt paid and left the store, buckling Aurora into her carseat.

" Off to the park!" He said before squeezing Auroras diaper. "Just a little wet. You'll be fine for a while longer." He climbed in the front seat and drove off.

Ryan finished the last drop and looked at Ruby. What we do while daddy and Awowa are gone gone?" He asked.