LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family of 4( private for me and grandmaster 342)

baby frost

Kurt reached into Aurora's crib and grabbed her paci, sticking it into her mouth. He then started blowing on her tummy. "Who's a cutie butt? Who's a cutie butt?" Kurt said. His intention was to calm her down and get her to giggle a bit. That way, he could change her without resistance.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ruby came from Ryan’s room to auroras and saw her daughter squirmy.” Sorry about that she’s not used to getting changed right away when she does poopies.” She said

Aurora took the paci and did giggle as she felt the raspberry her little legs kicking from the tickling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"That's ok. Someone likes their poopy diapers." Kurt said as he smiled from her giggles. He pulled the diaper tapes and pulled the diaper back. "Whoa, sweetie that's a pretty messy poopy." He went to work wiping her up, making silly faces at her.

Kurt finished wiping off the mess as he dropped the old diaper in the pail. He taped on the new one making sure to add a sprinkle of powder before picking Aurora up. "Ready to go back downstairs sweetie?" He asked as he tickled her.

Ryan woke up a little bit later whining.

"Before we do, " Kurt said as he closed the door and sat with Aurora in his lap. "Sweetie, I love your mommy very much. I also think you are very sweet. I would really like to know if you would allow me to ask your mommy to marry me? Marrying means that I we would be an actual family, all four of us. I would only do this if you would not mind."

Ryan nodded teary. "Me woke up. No one awound. Ryan got scawed!"

Aurora didn’t understand at first but when Kurt broke it down she nodded.”okie.” She said from behind her paci. Thinking he was ok and her mommy would be happy

ruby lifted him into her arms.” Sorry baby i was just in here but you were sleeping your ok though i got you.”

Kurt smiled and hugged Aurora. "I know you are unsure of me, but I promise you that I'm not leaving. You and your mommy are very important to me." He said tickling her.

Ryan clung on to Ruby. "You no weave me? No weave us?"

Aurora nodded up at him before giggling from the tickles

Ruby nodded.” Honey i just got here and met you i wouldn’t leave you already.” She said rocking him gently

Kurt nodded. "Mommy is with Ryan right now, but I'm pretty sure she made us lunch. Let's wait and see." He said, knowing that his son would most likely be up by now.

"Changie mommy! Changie!" Ryan clapped happily.

“ that’s right let’s get you in a dry diaper.” She said as she got a new diaper for him. “ can you hold this for me.” She said placing the diaper on his chest while she opened the wet one and got to cleaning him up

Aurora nodded and snuggled into Kurt

Aurora enjoyed the back rub as she stayed snuggled against Kurt

Ruby got the old diaper out and wiped and powdered Ryan.” Can i have that diaper now honey.” She asked

“ thanks little one.” She said a She fanned the diaper out and blew a raspberry on Ryan’s tummy. She got the diaper under him and taped it up.” All done little prince.” She said before tickling his feet and lifting him into her arms. She dropped the diaper in the pail and headed out the room

Kurt sat just gazing down at Aurora, stroking her back. He was not snapped out of his trance until he heard Ruby coming down with Ryan. "Hey sweetheart! I guess RyRy woke up."

Ryan giggled as he held on to Ruby and saw his daddy downstairs. "Hi daddy!"

Aurora was content with Kurt sucking her paci as she sat on his lap.

” He sure did.” She said bouncing him in her arms.” I made some yummy sandwiches for lunch with some soups but i didn’t know who liked what so there’s options.” She said 

Ruby nodded and placed Ryan in his high chair before she passed out the sandwiches afer cutting up the babies ones.” Eat up.” She said

aurora digninto her sandwich bites enjoying it