LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family of 4( private for me and grandmaster 342)

baby frost

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Ruby," Kurt whispered. "I have an idea. Lure her into playing dress up first. Then, she can dress me how she pleases. That way she learns that I can be just as fun as mommy. And, I'm not that scary."

“ um hon that a good idea and all but i don’t think we have dress up clothes in your size.” She said giggling as she put aurora down and let her crawl off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

“ while that is funny and could be adorable i think you can just play with her like we did with the blocks with Ryan.” She said looking over at her daughter playing with her stuffies

Aurora nodded and lifted her teddy first.” This belle.” She said showing the bear in a pretty princess dress. She put her back down and picked up a lynx stuffy.” This dawn.” She said and finally grabbed a pink and white polka dot bear.” And this Heather.” She said happily 

Kurt got an idea. "Aurora," He said. "I have a surprise for you." He went and grabbed a brown teddy bear with a red ribbon on it's neck. "This is Red. I was in the toy store the other day, and he said how much he'd love to have a little girl of his own. He's for you."

Aurora looked up at the man and got happy as he said he had a surprise. She put heather down with the rest of her friends as the man came back with red she smiled and reached up for him.” He’s nice.” She said hugging him tight before looking up at Kurt.” Tank oo.” She said hugginng his leg

Ruby smiled seeing how Kurt reacted to aurora hugging her.” See i told you she’d come around.” She said kissing Kurt.

In the living room aurora was starting to unload her breakfast into her diaper as she laid on her back and played with red

Kurt just watched Aurora playing, waiting until he was sure that she was done. "Do you want me to change this one since you did Ryan's?" He asked Ruby.

Ryan started wetting his diaper as he slept.

Aurora finished up and crawled over to the tv with red and at down to watch some tv the load in her diaper mushing as she sat

” can you do it.” Ruby asked.” You’ve changed a girl before right.” She asked

Kurt nodded. "Yeah, for my niece." He said. "You just wipe down to make sure you don't get it in her girl area. Can you check on Ryan? He's been asleep for quite a bit." 

Kurt walked over and sat down beside Aurora. "Hey there sweetie. Something smells and it's stronger over here by you. Did you make a present in your pants?" He asked as he sniffed and held his nose dramatically trying to get her to laugh.

Ryan slept peacefully. He usually only let little things bother him when he was tired.

“ exactly and yeah i can check on him.” She said heading upstairs

Aurora looked at Kurt as he sat down next to her and talked about her diaper. She looked down at her diaper and giggled before trying to crawl away from the incoming diaper change

"Yes diaper change baby." Kurt began. "We need to get you fresh and clean." He took Aurora up to her room and laid her on the changing table. "I'm sure Red wants you to get changed too. Are you finished going sweetie?"