LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family of 4( private for me and grandmaster 342)

baby frost

Aurora nodded and toddled over to the ladder climbing up before plopping down on her loaded diaper before going down the slide again. This was all her diaper could handle and some of the mess made its escape from the leg bands

ruby held Kurt’s hand as they walked to the. Playground

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kurt could see and slightly smell an issue as they got closer. "Oh no!" He said as he pointed so Ruby could see. "Someone had a blowout. I might need your help for this one."

Ryan climbed up and onto the slide as well.

Ruby smelt something off herself and then saw the streak of poo on her daughters thigh under her dress.” Oh dear i think your right.” She said

aurora continues to play happily before seeing her parents 

• 3 months later...

Ruby nodded.” Ok ok get the changing pad and supplies you bring her over.” Ruby said as she walked back to set up the changing area 

aurora was about to toddle over to the slide to go down again

Kurt quickly ran over and grabbed her under her armpits. "Hold on there stinky girl." He said. "Mommy and I are gonna clean you up and then you can go back to playing." He brought her over to the table.

Ryan had no idea what was going on, but assumed it was diaper related. 

Kurt sighed. "No potty baby. Daddy just called your poopy a potty. I'm not going to make you go on the potty. It's okay. You're okay." He said as he started wiping up the mess, taking shallow breaths.

Ryan ran over to Ruby as soon as he saw her coming. "Mommy, guess what?" He said.

Aurora was still sniffling a bit a few tears having fell.” You mean it.” She said as she watched him clean her up 

“ what baby.” Ruby said as he ran over to her and she lifted him into her arms

"Yes, I mean it. Not until you're ready babygirl." Kurt said as he powdered Aurora and taped on a new diaper. He planted a kiss on her forehead lovingly. "Now, let's find a place to throw away your blowout diaper." He picked her up and chunked the diaper in the nearby trashcan.

"Me slid down the swide and flew!" Ryan said excitedly.

Aurora started to calm down as she was lifted up and snuggled into her new daddy and giggled as he talked about her old diaoer.” Bye bye diapee.” She said as he tossed it

” oh really you wanna do it again.” She asked him 

Aurora smiled and enjoyed the swings as her daddy started to push her

riny lifted Ryan into her Adam.” Good job my little prince.” She said giving him plenty of kisses.” How your diapee little one.” She asked