LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family of 4( private for me and grandmaster 342)

baby frost

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kurt kissed Ruby back. "I know, I love it too." He said. "Now, what do you think of 'We Cordially Invite You to the Wedding of Kurt Levi Thomas and Ruby Kate Masters' as our headline?"

(I figured that middle and last name went well with Ruby lol)

Kurt finished up the invites and submitted them to the company. "According to the website, we will be receiving two boxes of 100 invitations per box within the next 2 days." He said. "Then, we send them to all of our friends and family."

Aurora let Kurt lift her up and smiled nodding on both accounts  and snuggling into him

” hey baby.” Ruby saidnas she walked in Ryan’s nursery and lifted him into her arms giving him plenty of kisses .” Sleep well.” She asked

Aurora nodded giving the front of her diaper a pat as she was laid down.” Diapee wet.” She said

ruby felt a heavy diaper as she held Ryan.” You gotta so anything else in your diaper before we change you baby.” She ssked

"Daddy can see baby." Kurt said as he wiped the pee off of her. He grabbed a new diaper and, lifting her legs, put it under her. Then, he sprinkled powder and taped it up. "All done sweetie."

Ryan nodded. "Down mommy." He said pointing. "Pwease."

Kurt dressed Aurora in some good play clothes. "We're going to have a picnic babygirl!" He said excitedly. "Mommy and I made it while you two were napping."

Ryan went over to a corner and squatted down, as mush began filling his diaper. His diaper drooped as a slight brown tint began to show.

Ruby walked over her nose assaulted by the scent of what Ryan just did.” Whewie let’s ger you changed.” She said lifting him up

aurora smiled and headed downstairs with her daddy 

Ryan grabbed on to Ruby, his Pampers filled with the muck of what he just did. "Otay mommy." He said. "Where picnic at?"

Kurt sat Aurora down in the living room. "You can play until mommy and your brother are ready." He said as he sat with her.