LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family of 4( private for me and grandmaster 342)

baby frost

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kurt crawls into bed and drapes an arm over Ruby as they drift off to sleep. Kurt's phone goes off at 7 AM. After responding, he gently rouses Ruby. "Honey, my mom's on her way. We need to get up and get ready." He said. "I have not heard anything over the baby monitor except soft breathing, so the kids are still asleep.

Kurt smiled as he dried off with the towel that he was given. "You know, when we get married, there's no limit to how much we can do that." He said as he slid on a pair of jeans and a red shirt. Then, he added a pair of tennis shoes. "My mom's waiting out in the driveway until we come out. Then she'll head inside."

Kurt nodded as he ushered Ruby out out and into the car. He hugged his mom before climbing into the driver's seat. His mother slid inside the house as they drove off. "We have about an hour and a half before we need to be at our appointment. How about breakfast?" He asked.

“ sounds good to me.” Ruby said as she relaxed in the seat hoping the day would go easy and wouldn’t be stressful.

st the house aurora was just waking up. Her diaper warm and wet after a good nights sleep. She waited for her mommy to come and happily played with her teddy 

Kurt nodded. "How does IHOP sound?" He said as he set his GPS for the nearest pancake house.

Kurt's mother, Mary, was sitting in the living room reading a few magazines when she heard noises coming from Aurora's baby monitor. She smiled and walked upstairs into her grand daughter's room. "Good morning sweetie! I'm Kurt's mommy or your daddy's mommy. I don' know what you feel comfortable saying at this point." She said picking the little girl up. "Someone feels soaked. How about a diaper change?"

Ryan woke up in a soaked diaper as well. he laid in his crib just relaxing and waiting for someone to get him out.

“ sounds good to me.” She said as she waited for them to make it to the restaurant 

aurora looked up as the door opened and saw a lady that wasn’t her mommy and got a bit scared. She listened to what the lady said and nodded not knowing if she was nice or not. As the lady lifted her up she held her teddy tight and nodded about a diaper change 

Kurt pulled into the IHOP parking lot and got out of the car, waiting for Ruby. Once he saw her, they walked inside and waited to be seated.

Mary laid Aurora down and started changing her soaked diaper. She noticed the concerned look in the little girls eyes. "I'm a nice lady sweetie. My son takes care of you and your mommy. Who do you think taught him how to do that? Me silly." She said as she dusted Aurora with powder and taped on a new diaper. "All done!" Mary picked her up.

Ruby followed Kurt inside and soon they were seated and going through the menus

aurora relaxed trusting the lady as she went about changing her diaper. She giggled a bit at what the lady said  and smiled as she was picked up when the change was over

"I was thinking about getting the chocolate chip waffles with bacon and eggs. What about you?" He asked.

Mary took Aurora downstairs and deposited her into the playpen before heading back up and into Ryan's nursery. "Good morning buddy!" Mary said as she picked him up and changed him out of his wet diaper."Let's go see Aurora." Mary carried Ryan downstairs and put him in the same playpen. Then, she went to make breakfast.

Ryan grabbed a car and waved at Aurora. "Hi hi!" He said.

“ i was looking at the steak skillet with the hash browns.” She said 

aurora plays with her teddy happily s theblady left her in the playpen. When she came back she saw Ryan but was a bit thirsty.” Baba.” She asked the lady before smiling st Ryan.” Hi.” She said

"I think she will be fine." Kurt said as the food showed up and was placed in front of each of them. "This looks and smells so good."

Mary continued cooking, finally setting plastic plates of food on each of their high chair trays. "Kids, time for breakfast." She sang as she walked to the playpen and picked up Aurora. "Ladies first." She put her in her high chair and repeated the process with Ryan.

Ryan hungrily ate his food.

“ yeah it really does.” She said as she thanked the waitress and started to eat herself

the kids played until Mary took them. As she was placed in her high chair aurora saw the food and began to eat enjoying what Mary made