LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family of 4( private for me and grandmaster 342)

baby frost

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kurt smiled at Ruby as he too the spoon. "You remember our first ice cream date?" He asked as he swallowed a spoonful. "Did you ever think we'd be here? I'd like to talk about what we were talking about before. The kids will be pretty preoccupied with their ice cream."

Ryan ate his ice cream, completely oblivious to the world. His face had streaks of chocolate near his mouth.

Ruby remembered their first time having an ice cream date and giggled.” Yeah we’ve come a long way.” She said before nodding about continuing their conversation.

aurora ate her ice cream but her body was also working on pushing something into her diaper

"My ex never really understood why I wanted another child. We were always fighting about it. I was always the person wrong. I didn't care about her in her mind." Kurt began. "I love being a dad and would totally want to do that again with you."

Ryan enjoyed eating his ice cream wholeheartedly.

Ruby nodded as she looked at both their kids butndid wonder if she could go through another pregnancy. She did love Kurt very much and didn’t want to hurt him by not having a kid with him

aurora finished up her ice cream and sat back in her seat the mushy mess in her diaper squishing as she did so 

"I know you had a rough pregnancy, but I can help you through it. I mean look at our kids. Imagine what we could create together." Kurt said as his nose twitched. "Speaking of creations, I think Aurora just pooped."

Ryan giggled as he finished eating. "All gone gone!" He clapped.

Ruby smiled at Ryan” you sure did nownlet mommy wipe your face ok.” She said getting a baby wipe from the diaper bag and gently wiping his face clean. As she finished she heard what Kurt said.” You want the diaper bag.” She asked

aurora heard murr and giggled the happy toddler bouncing up and down on the seat full of energy from both a good nap and some yummy ice cream

Kurt laughed and went over to the men's room. Luckily, this was a franchise that believed in parental equality and had changing tables in both restrooms. He pulled the table down and laid Aurora on it. "Let's see what you left me, huh?" He said as he pull off her pants and untaped the diaper. "Phew! Such a stinky gift you made." Kurt went about the process of wiping Aurora up.

"We weavein?" Ryan asked Ruby.

Ruby took another bit of her and Kurt’s sundae when she heard Ryan.” Well daddy’s changing sissy’s stink bottom right now. How about we get some ice cream for later.” She said looking to ryan

aurora Liam still for him and giggled as he talked to her.” Big pweasant.” She said clapping her hands before settling on sucking her thumb. She wasn’t used to the smells of the men’s restroom.” It tinky.” She said

Kurt nodded. "But it's okay. Daddy will clean you up." he said as he continued wiping Aurora up, not realizing what he had referred to himself as. He finished up and then applied a new diaper and powder. "All done! let's go find mommy." Kurt picked her up and grabbed the diaper bag, chunking the dirty diaper into the trash with a thud, and walked out.

Ryan looked and pointed to the chocolate/vanilla swirl.

Aurora nodded as she suckled on her thumb letting Kurt take care of her. As she change was over she sat up and waved bye bye to her old diaper and giggled as she heard the this of the diaper landing.

” Can i get a tub of that and strawberry.” She said as she bounced Ryan in her arms

Kurt found his family and walked over to them. "Getting some ice cream for later?" He asked as he bounced Aurora. "Babygirl is all cleaned up and smelling fresh again."

Ryan got happy when he saw his daddy return. He loved Ruby, but him and Kurt were always close. "Daddy back!" He clapped. "Mommy wook!"

“ he sure is.” Ruby said to Ryan.” You want daddy to hold you.” She asked seeing how happy he was when he came back.” Yeah i told him we can get some for later you want one.” She asked before smiling at her daughter 

aurora giggled at the bouncing

Ruby took aurora as she handed Ryan over” mommy’s princess.” She said kissing aurora on her cheek as she let the man get the ice cream she ordered. She paid and took the bags.” You guys ready or you wanna stay a bit longer” She asked as aurora snuggled into her mommy

Kurt strapped Ryan into his carseat in the car. He then put the diaper bags in the trunk. Afterwards, Kurt got into the front seat and started the car.

Ryan knocked out in his carseat.

"How's my princess doing?" Kurt asked as he watched the back passenger door open.

Ruby sat aurora in her car seat strapping her in and giving her a binky and her teddy for the Ride home.” She’s all ready to go.” She said giving her one last kiss before closing the door and heading to her own seat.making sure she had the ice cream in a safe place