LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family of 4( private for me and grandmaster 342)

baby frost

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Alright babe." Kurt began. "I'll stop pushing it. Just promise me that another kid isn't completely off the table." 

He wrapped his arm around Ruby and pulled her into him, turning on a movie for them to watch. "Let's enjoy the time we have while they're napping."

Kurt smiled. "I understand. But if it happens, I promise that I will do anything and everything in my power to make it extremely comfortable. Even if that means taking in more responsibility with the kids while you rest more."

“ i don’t know. I want aurora to get a cute flower girl dress but i don’t know if she would be able to try them all on without getting fussy or poopy for that matter.” She said giggling a bit 

"Tomorrow it is. I'm glad we re getting married so quick. I crave so deeply to call you my wife. Then, we will truly be a family." Kurt said as he made a face at Ruby's statement. "Kids do have the worst body timing when it comes to poopy diapers."

"Oh yeah. I can see that too." Kurt said. "Why don't we get a babysitter for them. The local girl I use is on break from college tomorrow. She studies Child Development at the local university. I've used her as a babysitter ever since she was in high school. I trust her."

Kurt pulls a picture of her up on Facebook through his phone. "Here's what she looks like. Never convicted of any crimes. A real maternal type." He said in hopes of reassuring Ruby.

“ well let’s get you nice comfy and dry then my little prince She said. A sshe kissed him and laid him on the changing table grabbing a fresh pamper.” Hold this for me ok.” She said dropping it on his tummy before tickling his feet

Aurora was just waking up her little body stretching her soaked pamper on full display

” i know baby.” She said as she ripped the tapes off of his diaper and wipes him clean before powdering his bottom.” Can i have that diaper please.” She asked him

“ th and baby.” She said as she got the diaper under him and quickly had it taped up.” All done little prince.” She said lifting him into her arms

Aurora. Nodded as more pee entered her diaper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk