LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family of 4( private for me and grandmaster 342)

baby frost

Ruby got the changing pads and the powder.” Pads and powder ready to go.” She said as they headed downstairs for diaper duty

aurora heard the word daddy and thought about her daddy and started to tear up a bit

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“ of course I’ll chnage you honey.” She said kissing him and laying him down before tickling his little feet.” Two giggly babies we have don’t we.” She said to Kurt 

aurora giggled happily the mess in her diaper cold now and nodded before giggling from all the tickling 

Ruby saw this and smiled” awe thanks honey.” She said as she ripped the tapes and opened the diaper.” OH good job honey.” She said as she went to work hoping him clean 

aurora giggled happily before starting to suck her thumb as she was cleaned 

Kurt handed Ruby the dirty diaper and carried Aurora to the kitchen. "Want a bottle babygirl? I may not be able to give you a boob but a bottle of mommy's milk is just as good." He offered.

Ryan followed Ruby to the trash. He liked being around her.

Kurt nodded as he picked up Aurora, grabbing a bottle from the refrigerator. He cradled her in his arms and nursed the nipple to her lips.

"Me twy?" Ryan questioned as he took his dirty diaper and dropped it in the trashcan. "Diaper go bye bye!"

Kurt stroked her arm soothingly as she nursed. He loved how much Aurora was accepting his love for her. Even if she was not ready to call him her daddy, he knew deep down that he was the closest thing this little girl had. Kurt made a mental note to ask Ruby exactly why the word "daddy" was the catalyst for such a negative response from the little girl.

Ryan followed Rudy to the kitchen sink.

Kurt let her drink until until the bottle was all gone. "All gone sweetie!" He said. Kurt laid a blanket over his shoulder before laying Aurora on it and patting her back. "Let's get you all nice and burped."

Ryan finished washing his hands. "I wash them mommy! I wash good!" He said yawning.