LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family of 4( private for me and grandmaster 342)

baby frost

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As she ate aurora had to make a deposit in her pampers and raised her bottom in her high chair as she started to push the mushy mess out

” Aw your welcome baby.” She said before going back to her own breakfast 

Aurora finished up with a sigh and plopped back down on her bottom and went back to her breakfast

Ruby laughed seeing Ryan doing the same.” I think we both have a present to open from our little babies.” She said

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

“ well they haven’t finished breakfast yet either so I’m sure there’s more what that came from.” She said

aurora wasn’t happily shoving food into her mouth plenty of extra room now after loading up her diaper

“ we can chnage them right next to each other ityll be fun.” She said asshe wiped Ryan clean.” You want the little prince or the princess.” She said

aurora finished the rest of her food and sat back giggling as she felt the mushy load in her diaper move with her

Aurora nodded and wiped Ryan’s hands.” That’s my baby.” She said kissing him before going to aurora.” She sure does like being a stinky baby doesn’t she.” She said kissing aurora getting a giggle and nod from her daughter 

“ oh it won’t be that bad.” She said laighing.” I’ll get the pad and powder if you get the diapers and wipes.” She said as they got ready for diaper changing time

aurora nodded that sounding good.” Ok.” She said

Kurt nodded and went up to the nurseries and grabbed clean diapers and wipes. "Alright, 2 diapers and 2 tubs of wipes are accounted for." He said returning.

Ryan giggled and then tried one more thing. "My daddy nice! I share him wit yous?" He asked.