LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family of 4( private for me and grandmaster 342)

baby frost

Ruby got the old diaper off and wipes him up before powdering his bottom and getting the fresh diaper under him and taped up.” All fresh and clean.” She said lifting him back up as she dropped the diaper and the diaper genie

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kurt smiled as he laid Aurora down and changed her. He made sure to keep her occupied. "Who's a good babygirl?" He asked as he taped up the diaper and blew raspberries on her tummy.

Ryan toddled into the kitchen. "Mommy, me help?" He asked.

Aurora snuggled into Kurt and nodded ready for breakfast 

ruby lifted Ryan and placed him in his high chair and put the batter in front of him she poured in the chocolate chips and handed him the whisk.” Ok baby stir it up.”

“ you did help quite a bit and i promise we’ll feed you as soon as their ready ok.” She said as she poured the batter in the waffle iron.

aurora sat in her high chair her little legs swinging happily as she suckled on her paci. She saw Kurt with the strawberries and wanted one.” Bewwy.” She said 

Kurt continued working on the strawberry jam, eventually pouring it into a bowl and setting it on the table. "All done! I even put some toast on the side in case the kids want to try it, but don't want it on their waffles." He said proudly. "This is actually the recipe my mom passed down to me when I was just a little boy.I did save the princess a berry though." He put the strawberry on Aurora's high chair tray.

Ryan sat in his high chair, having fun by drumming on the the tray.

Aurora clapped happily as she was given the berry eating it.” Nummy.” She said

ruby smiled and finished making the waffles. She got the bacon out the pan and cut up the waffles for Ryan and aurora before putting them on their high chairs

Kurt chuckled. "Good girl! Can you say strawberry?" He asked. "St-raw-berry." As he sounded it out, he pointed to what Aurora was eating to help her visualize it.

Ryan hungrily ate the food presented in front of him. "Nummy mommy!. Tanku!" He said as he dropped more syrup soaked waffle pieces into his mouth.

Kurt got busy making plates for both him and Ruby.