LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family of 4( private for me and grandmaster 342)

baby frost

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kurt shook Heather's hand. "Their nurseries are upstairs. Right now, they are playing but should be hungry soon. We've left some money on the counter for pizza. Emergency number are on the fridge." He rattled off and the crouched down to Ryan. "Daddy will be back later. Be good for Auntie Heather." Kurt kissed his son's head as he watched Ruby say her goodbyes to Aurora. He grabbed Ruby's hand and led her out to his car. "One thing babe," He began as he pulled out a black bandanna and put it over her eyes and tied around her head. "We are going to a surprise for you. Therefore, no peaking until I say."

Kurt began driving down the road.

Heather listened and laughed halfway through.” I got thenbabies you two go and have a good night.” She said

ruby smiled.” Oh this really is a special surprise then.” She said as she let him lead her to the car

Kurt smiled as drove up to a fancy  restaurant. He took off her blindfold. "Remember this place? This where I took you on our first date." He said. "I remember you didn't think that I would understand having Aurora. That night, I told you about having Ryan."

Kurt grabbed Ruby's hand and led her inside. "Two for Kurt." He said as the waiter led them to a secluded table in the back. They arrived at a secluded table in the back. "I made sure to reserve a table in the back to avoid focusing on anyone but you." He sat down.

Ruby’s heart melted as she saw the restaurant.” Oh Kurt of course i remberes it wasn’t that long agai.” She said as they made their way to the table.” You really outdid yourself here.” She said as they took their seats.

The waiter came around. "I'll have the mesquite smoked chicken with mashed potatoes and corn. I'll also have water with lemon to drink." Kurt said as he pointed to Ruby. "She can have whatever she likes. She'll need the energy for part two of our date." He winked.

The waiter wrote down their orders before walking away to the kitchen. Within 10 minutes, he's back and sets the dinners in front of Kurt and Ruby. 

"Dig in sweetheart." Kurt says as he begins eating. "This place has not changed a bit. Still delicious."

Kurt nodded. "Sweetheart, you deserve this. You are an amazing mother and that is one the many qualities that I enjoy about you." He said as he finished up. "There is a part 2 to this date though sweetie." Kurt waited until Ruby finished before ushering her back to the car and tying the bandanna around her eyes. "An we are off!"

Kurt pulled up to a park and helped Ruby out of the car before uncovering her eyes. "Welcome to the park we went after dinner during our first date. I figured a moonlit walk would be romantic." He said, grasping her hand.

"Well, I've had nothing but good memories with you. I wanted us to relive them." Kurt said as they walked down a path and over to a clearing decorated with strings of lights.

There were words all around the area. Words that described Ruby. Kurt guided Ruby over to a heart made out of rose petals in the center of the clearing. He was quiet, letting this register with Ruby.

"Babe, I didn't think I'd ever find anyone that made me feel the way you do. You are everything that I want in a woman." Kurt said as he pulled the ring box out if his pocket and went down on one knee. He opened it up. "Aurora knows how happy I make you and has approved this, so will you marry me?"

“ i did try to warn you about her diaper presents. But I’m sure she will love being a flower girl and little Ryan as the ring bearer.” We just need to make sure they have the proper diapers for the occasion don’t want any leaks” she said laughing before kissing you