LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family of 4( private for me and grandmaster 342)

baby frost

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kurt made his way to a bench and threw a disposable tablecloth over it. "This park is pretty clean, but just to be safe." He said as he sat Aurora down on her feet.

Ryan looked around at the picnic area as much as he could see while in Ruby's arms.

Ruby let Kurt put down the table cloth before setting Ryan on the ground.” You kids wanna go play before lunch or would you like to eat first.” She asked them 

Ruby nodded and took both her babies hands and lead them to the park.” Ok to play little ones.” She said letting them go off but making sure she wa close just in case

Ruby heard Kurt and headed over to the grill but made sure to make sure the babies were ok

Aurora went to the ladder so she could go down the slide

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"I figured mommy and daddy could have some adult time while cooking." Kurt said as he pecked her on the lips. "You know, some conversation that doesn't revolve around diapers." Kurt flipped the chicken as he  smiled.

Ryan noticed Aurora and gently her get up the ladder. "Wanna swide wace?" He asked.

Ruby let out a giggle and kissed Kurt back.” But you love our diaper talk.” She said smiling as she sat on the table and let Kurt cook

aurora climbed up and nodded.” Otay.” She sais moving to the slide 

"Me!? Never!" Kurt said. "You'd just think they'd not smell as much." He basted the chicken with a bit more sauce as he smiled. "I meant to say that you always look sexy."

"1..2...um...6....go!" Ryan said as he slid down.

Kurt laughed as he kissed her. "The chicken is just about done. Want to grab the kiddos?" He asked as he piled the chicken on to a plate.

Ryan slid down as well. "Weee!" He said enjoying the breeze as he went down. "That fun! Wan go again?"

Aurora nodded happily but the need to poo was calling first. She toddled over to the slide and let Ryan climb up  first before grabbing the ladder and letting the mudslide enter her diaper

” one more kiss first.” She said as she went in for another kiss

"3. ..7...4...GO!" Ryan said as he slid down.

Kurt nodded. "We may need to put them in thicker diapers. Maybe overnight diapers during the wedding. Unless you want to be changing diapers while standing at the alter." He chuckled.

Aurora slid down as well feeling the mess in her diaper go everywhere in her diaper as she slid down 

“ that’s not a bad idea.” Ruby said .” Ans they would  look so adorable toddling around 

Kurt put a big plate of chicken in the middle of the picnic table as well as the potato salad and beans. "Our picnic is ready babe." He said. "And it's smelling good!"

Ryan giggled as he slid down. The smell of Aurora's diaper was becoming more and more noticeable to him. "Sissy's diapee good?" He asked.

“ it looks good.” She said watching him put the food in the tank.” How about we go and get our little prince and princess.” She said

aurora nodded used to a full diaper and not worried about it.” Again.” She asked hin