LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family of 4( private for me and grandmaster 342)

baby frost

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kurt smiled as he kissed Ruby. "I just feel so validated by our two kids. Like I can never do anything bad as far as they see me." He said. "I'm glad our little family is rounding out and coming together. How does the whole adoption process work?"

Kurt put both sandwiches on separate plates, and then cut them both into quarters. Then, he cut off the crust. "Alright, I think we are good on their sandwiches." He said as he started making sandwiches for him and Ruby.

Kurt nodded. "I'll get Aurora up. I'm pretty sure there's a special guy who would love to see you though.: He said as he ran upstairs and walked up to Aurora's room and up to her crib, picking her up gently. He made sure to be gentle and sit in the rocking chair so she could gradually wake up on her own.

Ryan stared t the ceiling as he wet his diaper.

Ruby headed up to Ryan’s room and saw him.” Hey honey you have a good nap.” She asked kissing him before rubbing his tummy gently 

auroras eyes slowly opened as she felt the smooth rocking from the chair. She yawned a bit and rested in Kurt’s arms

Kurt smiled as he saw her open her eyes. "Sleep well babygirl?" He said as he rocked and planted a kiss on her nose. "Mommy and I mad you guys some lunch."

Ryan nodded. "Uh huh." He said was his voice was full of grogginess.