LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking for an RP.

Jason had put her next to him, but kept his hand at her back to keep her steady so she wouldn't fall while she was eating.  Soon enough, he noticed that she was leaning forward a bit, and he moved a hand in front of her to keep her from falling over as she leaned.

When he started to notice that she was pooping her pants, he pulled her into him to let her finish while she was being held, and then when she finished and put her hands up at him, he shook his head.

"Honey, finish eating your food first," he said.  "I want you to have a chance to eat everything, and then we'll take you to see the nurse, sweetie."

He patted her lap and then sat her back even into her poop, so that she could eat and he could hold her steady so she didn't fall.

"Don't worry about making a mess," he told her.  "I'll make sure you get cleaned up soon, sweetie."

Feeling her poopy diaper move some would normally make Caroline want to go to get cleaned up fast yet she didn’t care now and was soon eating her food again. At times she moved a little forward showing she was pushing a little more out but now she did it with a new ease. Once everything was gone she turned back to Jason putting her arms up again smiling. “Done…but can we go play…? I don’t need a change yet” She said softly smiling a little.

"No, we better get you cleaned up first," he told her.  "If you play like that, someone might be mean to you about it, honey."

He started to walk her towards the nurse patting her messy diapee bottom.

Caroline held on tight to Jason. "Okay will you change me?" She asked softly looking over to him somewhat while feeling the touch on her diaper. She smiled softly starting to pee a little now starting to enjoy herself and being in the diaper but she knew she couldn't anything about it. "Mr.Jason could I always wear a diaper or do I have to potty train?" She asked softly just wondering now what people might think since everyone else want her being able to use the bathroom.

(I'm not sure we both understand the same thing here.  It looks like you are making her very dependent on him very quickly when I thought she was going to be harder to get comfortable with... with him taking care of her.  I also misunderstood, thinking she doesn't like wetting or wearing diapers, and doesn't want to do that.  But you just asked if she could wear diapers like she wants it.  Does she actually want to be a baby?  Because I had a different image, and this has thrown away my image....)