LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking for an RP.

I haven't been on in months but I want to come back around and see if anyone is wanting to RP. I prefer to play the child and I like longer reply. (2-3 lines) Is perfect. Other then that I'm pretty open to ideas.

I'm usually good playing the caregiver if you play a girl.  

I need to have a story though, sort of to figure out why the two are together and why it's a story and not just a common thing going on....

Do you have any ideas at the moment?

No, I can't really play an already established family because I don't know enough about you and so don't know enough about your character either so that I could naturally be their established parent, but we can do adopt RP if you want, or any other way you feel you'd like to try.

How old would the girl be that is adopted?  10 to 15?

What are some problems that will be obvious from the start?

Sure.

So, she can't easily get into a regular bathroom by herself, but a specially made one or with help, she doesn't usually pee herself, does she?

I sort of like an explanation for a kid that age to wet her pants anyway or worse if she happens to poop herself.

She can get into most normal bathrooms but ones that are specially made one or with help is the best. I would also say she tries to not pee herself but she will if not taken to the bathroom or at less reminded to try and go as she has no feel below her chest and very little bladder control.. Night time is when she really needs to be diapered or another way is fine too. Pooping is kind on a day to day thing sometimes she could have an accident and some times she could just not go for a few days.

I'd rather she had feeling so she knows when she has to pee.  

Wheelchair is more than fine as it gives a good opportunity to really need help, but if she has little feeling so she can't tell if she has to pee, then I don't really see a story with the peeing her pants....

What about she has complete control, but has trouble standing up on her own, and so gets scared to go to the bathroom by herself?  If someone isn't available to help her, then it causes her to hold it for a little too long.  And a ten year old can really only hold it so long anyway before she wets herself.  

I think it would be much more of a story if she seems to have control, but just gets scared when she has to try to maneuver out of her chair on her own.  She might also not like other people she doesn't know that well touching her which would limit the help she'd get.  

Perhaps the main problem is she has little strength in her lower back and her legs and that's why she is limited to a wheelchair.  If she had strength, then she might be using crutches instead, but if she has no measurable strength especially in her lower back, then she would even need her wheelchair to sit as normal school chairs might not support her right and make it hard for her to sit straight.

Sure.

So, do you have a name picked out for her?

I'm busy today, so I won't be able to reply much, probably only over the next hour or so, but I'll try to be on again tomorrow a little more.

Okay.

How do we get the adopting started?

Do we want to do a traditional thing, or do we want my character to happen to find her, fall in love with her, and then try to adopt her because he gets used to her?

Maybe he found her on vacation or something?

Maybe we can do something where my character works at a school and it just happens to be the same school where the foster care sends Caroline.  As he is assisting in a classroom one day, the teacher tells him to take her to the bathroom, but this is the first time he has ever taken a child, let alone a girl, to the bathroom at the school.  

The teacher is really busy and her personal attendant didn't show up for some reason, and so the teacher tells him to take her.

Caroline, not knowing this new assistant teacher that well, won't let him touch her and ends up peeing her pants.  He doesn't change her right away because she doesn't like to be touched by strangers, but over the course of the day, she starts to like him.

For a few straight days, he is the one made to take care of her, and we learn later that her regular caregiver had stopped coming to work for some reason, quit, fired, let go, whatever, and now, the school had made him stand in until they could find a regular replacement.

Along this time, she starts to open up to him little by little until he realizes she has no actual family of her own and starts asking about how to be considered for adoption, and if he could choose her or not....

The first climax of this RP, will be when they finally get it approved that he can adopt her?

The tall blond with light freckles around his nose and green eyes walked into the fifth grade class room because that was where the principal had put him that day.  He often volunteered at the elementary school reading to students, correcting papers, making copies, and doing whatever the teacher needed him to do.  He wasn't particularly trained, yet, to do anything on his own, but he was very much interested in becoming a teacher.

Jason met Ms. Bryant, a heavyset woman with brown hair and green eyes.  She was usually a reasonable person with a pleasant personality, but sometimes, her class could get out of hand, and she welcomed any help she could get.

"I want you to sit at the back table today and correct some papers for a while," she told Jason.  "I have twenty-five students, so while that's not particularly a lot of students, I have a few troublemakers that I might send your way to during guided reading time so they don't distract the rest of the class.  Later, I might also have you work with a few slower students with some math, and some other small tasks like that."

Jason nodded.  He was more than willing to help out anyway he could.

Soon enough, the class started to filter into the room, and among them, was Caroline.

Jason was caught off guard when he saw a student pushing herself in through the door by rolling the big wheels on her wheelchair.  He had not seen a student in a wheelchair before at the school, but then this was his first time in Ms. Bryant's class, and he had never been to the special resources rooms.

He smiled up at the students as they came through the door.

Ms. Bryant saw Caroline coming in on her own, and she frowned.

"Where is Ms. Stacy?" she asked her referring to the lady that had taken care of Caroline for the last three weeks in her class since school started that year.

Caroline was a petite skinny girl who looked nowhere close to 10 but the way she held herself showed her age. As Caroline pushed herself in and over to her desk she looked up to Ms. Bryant when asked about her helper Stacy. “Ms. Stacy got sick…bad food…the office told her to go home…I-I’ll be okay….I can hold it or try to go without help” Caroline softly said back before turning back talking with a few of the other students around her. It was already somewhat showing that she might have to go soon as she moved in her wheelchair a few times starting to look unconformable but not saying anything even when the class started and the urge was getting worse..

Jason looked on with interest as the teacher got the class started.

She wrote some things on the board for the kids to work on until the announcements were over.  One of the things was a math problem, but not a traditional one, but more of one that takes more thought to solve.  And then there was a sentence written with many mistakes for the students to catch.

Jason was somewhat intrigued by Caroline as she sat wigging in her wheelchair.  She looked kind of cute even from the back.

Caroline couldn’t even keep force on the board. She kept wiggling around as she tried the math problem but by the time it came to the writing she couldn’t do it. Caroline soon pushed herself out from her desk and over to the door thinking she could try it without help at first. “I can do it…I can stand up..I’ve been practicing.” Caroline told herself as she went to the door trying to push it open to get to the bathroom that was right by the class room.

As she started towards the door, Ms. Bryant gave her a strict look.  Typically, they were not supposed to leave the class during the first thirty minutes of coming back to class because they should have already used the bathroom on their own time.  However, Ms. Bryant didn't stop her.

Jason was amused that the teacher looked harshly towards Caroline but didn't say anything to her directly.  He wondered if any of the other students would just get a lecture rather than a stern telling off and told to wait.

Caroline kept going but seeing Ms. Bryant’s look she stopped putting up her hand up waiting to be told she could leave the class room and to go to the office as someone there could help her. Yet all the while of waiting Caroline wiggled back and forth in her chair trying her hardest to hold it.

Jason watched her for a while, and apparently the teacher figured out that she really had to go bad, too, because she relented after only about fifteen minutes and nodded at Jason.

Jason went over to the teacher.

"Take her to the nurse," the teacher said.  "She needs help getting to the bathroom, and her usual caregiver isn't here today for some reason."

Jason nodded and walked over to the girl.

"Do you want to go to the office so someone can help you?" he asked her.

Caroline looked to Jason putting her hand down and nodding. “Y-Yes please” She softly said pushing herself to the door again but this time waiting for Jason knowing it’s better to have someone with her even if she knew the way there. “Can you push me?” Caroline asked softly when she though Jason was close enough.

He smiled and nodded.

"Of course, young lady."

He took the back of the ten year old's chair and started to push it for her.

Is this the first time you didn't  have your helper show up for you?" he asked her.