LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking for an RP.

"

Caroline nodded. “Yes most of the time Ms. Stacy is here to help me but he got sick. I can do it..I think” She said back but knew that it was easier to do it with help or at less someone to spot her as standing wasn’t very easy. “A-Are you going to help me now?” She asked softly when they got close witch only made Caroline wiggle again in her seat.

• Like 1

"Well, I was told to take you to the nurse to see if the nurse can help you, sweetie.  I'm a man and you'd probably like a lady to help you since you are a girl.  It's embarrassing enough for a kid your age to use the bathroom in front of someone that isn't family."

He smiled and continued to push her past the bathroom and towards the nurse.

When they got in the nurse office, there were a lot of kids in there for one reason or another.

"Excuse me," Jason got the nurse's attention.  "She has to use the bathroom, and her caregiver is sick or something today."

"I'm swamped right now," the nurse said.  "She'll need to wait ten minutes."

"I don't think she can.  She's already moving around a lot and has been for the last fifteen minutes since class started, maybe even longer since we also had to take her here...."

"Well, she'll have to either hold it, or let you take her."

Jason gulped.  "Isn't there a rule about....?"

The nurse cut him off.  "Look, you can see i'm busy.  Tell her to wait, you can take her, or I can put her in a diaper if she just pees her pants."

Jason frowned and shut up.

He bent down to Caroline.

"Honey, you don't look like you can hold it.  You're not wearing a diaper, are you?"

Caroline listened to what was said before shaking her head to Jason’s question. “No….I’m not wearing a diaper now.” She said softly back not really wanting Jason to be the one to take her but she knew soon that wouldn’t matter as she would pee her pants. After trying to wait another minute or so Caroline looked to Jason. “I need to go now..” She said waiting to see what he would say.

Jason knelt down by her and took her hands.

"I know you do, but the nurse is going to be busy for a while.  There are really only two options, I'm sorry to say."

He sighed.

"You can just pee your pants and let the nurse change you...," he started giving that one a good long pause for her to think about what that might mean.  "Or... I could take you to the bathroom if you want.  The nurse told me I could take you if you can't hold it."

He looked into her eyes.

"I won't be judge you either way," he promised her.  "I just don't want you to feel like we are forcing you to do one or the other.  If peeing in front of me scares you, then it's okay to wet your pants, honey.  If Peeing your pants seems too gross to you, then I can try to get you to the bathroom and help you."

He waited for her answer as the pressure was nearly at the door, causing it to come really close to leaking....

Between the two choices Caroline didn’t know what to do. She wanted to go to the bathroom and be good but she didn’t feel good about going in front of Jason. “I-I don-“ She started but then her body made the choice for her as she started to go pee her pants. Caroline at first looked a little shocked but then just started to tear up as she started to go faster getting it on her wheelchair and a little onto the floor.

Jason sighed and pulled her into a hug while she peed herself.  He had to lean her towards him to hug her, but he felt sorry for this little girl.  Once she was done peeing, he went back to the nurse again, and he tried to get attention for her, but once again, the nurse was just too busy.

Jason frowned and came back to her with some clothes.

"If I take you to a private place, how are you at getting yourself changed?" he asked her.

“O-Okay..I can change my pants but I need help to stand or I have to do it laying down” Caroline said back still sniffing a little. “I-I also need clean underwear or a diaper…” She softly said knowing that the diaper would be better and she knew the nurse had some for her if needed. “I need to clean my chair as well.” She softly said.  

Jason sighed.

He didn't know how he would get her chair clean and keep her pants dry from sitting in it if she changed herself.

"I'm sorry," he told her.  "I think I'm just going to have to carry you, sweetie.  You can't sit back down in that wet chair after you change your pants."

He went to the nurse again, and she impatiently pointed out her clean clothes and the diapers to him.

He came back to her with a diaper and her clothes.  Handing them to her, he picked her out of the chair and took her to the bed area that was curtained off from the main room.

He sat on the bed and held her so she could stand up.

"Pull down your pants and underwear," he told her.  "Once you get those off, I'll lay you on the bed so I can put a diaper on you, okay?"

Caroline nodded holding onto Jason until she felt her feet touch the ground. It took her a minute to get standing strong enough even with help before she starting to pull off her wet pants and then underwear. “Ms. Jones is going to be so mad” She said to herself as she stood there half naked not really too fazed by it. Once Caroline was done she looked up to Jason “I’m done..” She softly said.

Jason smiled at her and put her down on the bed gently.

"Who is Ms. Jones?" he asked her as he started to get a diaper flattened out and then put under her.  He had some experience in a nursing home, so he knew now to put diapers on people without making it uncomfortable, and this little one had a little more mobility and was a lot less stiff than the people he was used to diapering, so it wasn't that hard for him.

He then helped her sit up and started to pull some pants on her.

"I'll just carry you back to class and put you in a chair," he told her.  "Your chair has to be cleaned up and then dried out before you can sit in it again, honey."

“Ms. Jones is my foster mom…She gets really mad when I don’t make it” Caroline said laying there watching somewhat the whole diapering and redressing process.  “You can carry me just ask Ms. Bryant for my class room chair” She said softly knowing there was one that would help her to sit up better than a normal chair if she couldn’t sit in her wheelchair.  

Jason smiled.

"Alright, I can do that," he said picked her up and putting her in his lap as he fixed her pants.  "I know this has to be really hard on you, but do you "not make it at home," sometimes?" he asked rubbing her back.  "I mean, I suppose a wheelchair can make it hard to make it sometimes, but I haven't heard of a ten year old wetting her pants very often..., expect maybe in her sleep."

He picked her up again and started to carry her to the classroom after she was completely ready.

"If you have to go badly again later, just ask me to take you," he told her.  "It seems that the nurse is too busy and there's no way I can see you making it if she doesn't deal with you when you have to go."

Caroline nodded a little. “Yes at home I sometimes don’t make it but I can get into the bathroom better and Ms. Jones always helps me to stand up and get there. Ms. Jones says that it’s a bladder thing that my bladder isn’t big enough and that it fill up fast and then on top of that its hard to walk or stand so I can’t hold it as long. At night I wear a diaper and then Ms. Jones changes me..but in the day time she wants me using the bathroom.” Caroline then looked over. “Okay if I have to go I’ll tell you” She said back smiling a little.

Jason nodded and smiled.

He carried her to the classroom, and brought her up to the teacher.  

"We need her other classroom chair.  Her other chair needs to be cleaned up because the nurse was really busy and didn't get to her in time."

The teacher sighed and pointed it out to him.

After he got her settled at her desk again, he went back to correcting papers while watching her.

Pretty soon, it was just about five minutes before lunch time.

"I don't think her wheelchair is ready yet," the teacher told Jason.  "Would you be okay carrying her to the lunch line and making sure she eats?"

"Sure," he said smiling.

He went over to her seat and squatted down by her.

"Is it okay if I carry you to the lunch room, sweetie?" he asked Caroline.

Caroline looked over to him nodding. “Yes that’s fine.” She put her arms up ready to be picked up. Once she felt safe in Jason’s arms Caroline looked to him. “I’m not hungry...” She said back looking over to the others and then back to Jason thinking she still might have to eat but her stomach was feeling funny yet she didn’t want to tell anyone about it.

"Well, even as an assistant teacher, it is my job to take you to the cafeteria and to at least get you a tray to make sure.  If you feel sick, though, we can stop by the nurse first, honey."

He rubbed her back as he carried her.

"Do you want to see the nurse?"

Caroline shook her head. “No…It’s the other kind of funny feeling in my tummy…” She said softly looking at Jason holding onto him close not saying much more about it. “We can go to lunch and then will you take me to the bathroom?” She asked softly.

Jason frowned.

"Are you going to throw up?" he asked her.  "Maybe I should take you to the bathroom first if you are going to throw up, and then we can see the nurse to get you something for your stomach before we take you to eat."

He stopped in front of the bathrooms that were on the way to the lunch room to see if she wanted to try to get in the bathroom first to get sick or maybe to use the bathroom.

Caroline nodded. “Bathroom please.” She then leaned closer. “No not going to throw up…I need to go number 2” She softly said before looking back over seeing others lining up for lunch but she just kept her mind on the bathroom.

Jason smiled and nodded.

He looked in the bathroom main area first, and waited for all the girls to clear out so there would be little issue, and then he walked her over to an open stall and stood her in front of the toilet so she could hold on to it while he started to undress her pants.

Once she was ready, he picked her up and put her on the toilet and then because of her lower back having some weakness, he had to hold her shoulders to keep her from falling off of the toilet....

The man being right there, and watching couldn't have made it easy for her to go, though....

Caroline willing went with everything but once she was sitting there she looked over at her half naked self and then Jason. “Can you not watch?” She asked softly trying to go but now nothing was happening but she knew that if she said she was done she might use the diaper and that was the one thing that everyone she knew wouldn’t want to happen.

Jason sighed.

"Honey, you can't sit on the toilet by yourself because you need special support for your back.  I won't purposefully watch, but I do have to hold you steady on the toilet because there is no support, sweetie."

He squatted down to look in her eyes.

"Are you having a hard time because I have to hold you here?" he asked her.  "Maybe I can just take you to see if the nurse will let you go, but I'm afraid you might go in your... um... pants, if she's too busy, sweetie."

Even if he did try not to look, her body was just too nervous to push with him holding her.

(We wanted her too nervous to go in front of him at first, didn't we?  Which would lead to a few accidents?)

(Yeah )

Caroline nodded. “I can’t do it with you watching…” She said still sitting there trying to go but still nothing was happening. After waiting there for a while she looked over. “I’m done.” She said having not gone but also nothing was coming. “I…I can try after lunch” She said back smiling a little while trying to stand up on her own while also reaching for her diaper and pants.

Jason sighed.

"I'll take you to see the nurse after lunch," he told her.  "Maybe by then, with a lady watching instead of a man, maybe you can go."

He was scared to let her stand up on her own, so he grabbed the back of her pants and pulled them up while holding with one arm.

"We don't want you to fall, sweetie," he said.  Then he picked her up and started to carry her to the lunch room.  He figured if she was about to poop her panties, she would have been able to use the potty, so he wasn't worried too much about that.  Even if she did poop her panties, it couldn't be that bad.  He would just have to clean her up at worst.

“No I don’t want to fall” Caroline said back holding onto Jason tight as she could now again feel it but was trying her best to hold it in. After getting her food and getting to a table Caroline started to eat. She got though about half of her meal before it came. The diaper she had from before was now becoming wet witch she pretty much ignore that but when she felt the need to poop and she couldn’t stop it. She just sat there not really moving or anything her body just letting out as it start to come out. A few times she leaned forward making a soft grunting sound. When it was all over Caroline looked to Jason putting up her arms.