LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mixed up HomeStay

(Doesn’t matter to me. Either way she’s gonna wanna ask if she can take the doll. That’s just her nature. It’s fine to not let her take it in with her.)

Erica smiled and called up the stairs, wondering what was taking Robert and Lexi so long. “Are you two coming down soon? I’m going to go start the car.” She called up before grabbing her purse and keys. 

“You can come with me to the car if you’d like Bao Ya’an. I’m going to start it so it cools down and then wait in there for Robert and Lexi.” She said smiling. 

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Robert shook his head.

"Lexi, you can take the doll in the car, and you can take it when we go other places that don't have toys, but not the store, and if I hear one more word about it, then you won't take the doll at all.  Understand?"

He then picked her up and put her doll in her arms.

He put a finger on her lips and said 'shhh' as he carried her down.

Bao walked out of the house with Erica smiling.

When she got in the car, she looked to the front to make sure, and if Erica wasn't obviously watching her, she scratched between her legs a few times....

Lexi frowned, but didn’t argue. She wanted to protest, but she didn’t want to leave her doll behind at home. She sniffled a little but didn’t whine. 

She climbed into the car once Robert set her down. She buckled herself in and held her doll close. It was a 14.5 inch doll with curly red haired pigtails, similar to Lexi’s hair. She had a springy dress on along with bright red ladybug rain boots. 

Lexi sat quietly in the car, not wanting to have to leave her doll behind, so she just played quietly  

“Okay. Ready?” Erica said once Robert was in the car. 

"It looks like we're all set," Robert said.

He looked back at the girls, and Bao moved her hands from her privates just as he looked around at her, blushing.

He shook his head and turned to face the front.

"So, school shopping or food shopping first?" he asked Erica.

Bao looked over at the little girl's doll.

"What's her name?" she asked her.

“Lets go school shopping first. That way if we get any perishable food it won’t go bad in the hot car while we shop.” Erica said, driving towards the mall. 

“Her name is Willa.” Lexi said when asked. “She’s a Wellie Wisher from American Girl.” She said smiling. “She’s smaller than the other American Girl Dolls, but I really like her. I have Kendall too. She’s a Wellie Wisher just like Willa. And I also have a normal American Girl Doll too. But Willa is smaller so she’s easier to take places.” She said, rambling off about her doll. 

“She’s called a Wellie Wisher cuz these are her wellies.” She said, pointing to the doll’s rain boots. “I dunno why they’re called wellies though.” She said before turning to Robert. “Daddy? Why do they call her boots wellies?”

"I'm not really sure why they are called Wellers," Robert said.  "But if I remember right, American girls is a story around some girls that lived around the colonial times when America was first getting started.  I might guess that 'Wellers' is a very old English word for rainboots."

He smiled back at her.

"We might have to look it up later on the Internet to see if I'm right or if there is another reason."

He looked over at Erica.

"Do you know anything about American girl?"

Bao smiled and listened politely to the little girl all about what she knew about American girl and her dolls.  It was kind of interesting, almost like a cultural thing.  Maybe she should buy a couple of these dolls to give her friends at home when she goes back since they seem to scream American culture.

“I don’t think the Wellie Wishers have backstories or anything like the normal dolls.” Erica said after thinking. “I know the normal ones Lexi has have backstories from certain time periods and everything, but I think the Wellie Wishers are just supposed to be an introduction to the American Girl brand, since they’re not as expensive and are more durable for younger kids.” She explained. They had gotten her Willa when she was around 6, because they’re sturdier and less fragile than the more expensive and original counterparts. 

Lexi nodded and shrugged. “I have Samantha at home too. And I have Rebecca too. And I have one from target that’s not a real American Girl, but she looks like them and they can wear the same clothes. I can show you when we get home.” She rambled on again. “I know all about the dolls from the past! I’ve been reading their books!”

"That sound interesting," Bao Ya'an smiled and listened to her chatter about the American dolls.  They really did sound like American culture the more she heard about them, and they would be perfect gifts, or rather, maybe the books would be better gifts because of how old her friends were.

"You show me the dolls after we arrive home, then?" she confirmed with Lexi.  "Another out time, you show me where I find books for it?  I think my friend want reading that kinds of books about America culture."

Robert shrugged.

"Yeah, I don't know about the actual brand.  I just thought maybe the word came from England or something.  You know, they call rainboots Galoshes, I believe..., and well, historically, there are many words we don't use anymore."

Robert shrugged again.

Lexi nodded and smiled. “We can play with them when we get home! And I can show you the Wellie Wishers at target!” She said excitedly. She continued playing with the doll in her lap, chattering away still. 

“Maybe we can go to the American Girl store while you’re here!” She squealed excitedly. They lived about an hour from the closest American Girl store and would go sometimes for special occasions or special treats for Lexi. “Daddy do you think we could? I still have all my birthday gift cards saved up and all my birthday money!” She squealed. She had asked for gift cards to the store instead of presents from most of her family and friends, while her parents got her Rebecca along with some accessories and clothing for both the normal and Wellie Wishers dolls. 

Erica shrugged. She didn’t really know much about the Wellie Wishers. She just liked seeing how happy Lexi was. 

Pretty soon, they arrived at the mall. She parked as close as they could to the main entrance. 

“Daddy can I bring Willa? They don’t sell toys here. So can I please?” Lexi asked hopefully. She wasn’t trying to be whiny. She just knew she wasn’t allowed to bring the doll to target, especially since they sold that exact doll there. She figured that since the mall didn’t have any toy stores aside from Build A Bear, that she could bring her in. 

Actually, the mall had a lot of toy stores, even if they didn't visit them often since her favorite toys revolved around those dolls.  However, it was fair to assume they wouldn't have the American Girl dolls there.

He nodded.

"You can bring it in this place, but not Target, okay?"

He smiled back at her.

The biggest toy store in the mall might have the doll, but he doubted they were going there, anyway.

"So, clothes first?" Robert asked Erica as they parked.

Bao Ya'an smiled and waited for them to decide what they were doing before she unbuckled her belt and waited to open her door for them to say it was okay.

Lexi nodded cheerfully and climbed out of the car, holding her doll close. She held Robert’s hand like she was always supposed to in the parking lot. “Daddy can I get a lemonade? Please?” She asked. Over the past few months her appetite and thirst had really increased, but Erica and Robert chalked it up to a growth spurt. “I’m so thirsty!” She said, a little dramatically. 

Erica nodded. “I think we should head to the shoe store first. Who knows how long Lexi will sit still for.” She said with a small chuckle. “Then we can get some clothes. We can get some at target too, later.” 

She turned around and saw Bao Ya’an still in the car. “You can come out honey.” She said smiling, motioning for her to come along. 

Bao climbed out of the car and pulled at her shorts as though trying to pull them out from her itchy privates and her bottom.  She was really uncomfortable, and after fussing for a few minutes, she started walking towards the store, though she was walking a little funny as though trying to rub her legs together as she walked.

Robert nodded reaching for Lexi's hand not wanting her to run ahead of them.  She should know better than to run in the parking lot, but to Robert, she was still his baby, so he tended to comfort her too much, and also tended to hold her hand too much when they were anywhere where there were too many cars.

"Okay, so some shoes for sure.  I know they sent the girl with some stuff and money, but are planning on getting her stuff, too?"

Erica noticed that Bao Ya’an was walking funny, and decided she’d ask when she got a minute in private with the girl. “Of course. I think it’d be unfair if we didn’t.” She said to Robert. 

Lexi frowned and tugged Robert’s arm. “Daddy I’m thirsty.” She whined slightly this time, feeling ignored. “Can I please have a lemonade when we get to the mall? Please?” She asked again. Her thirst and hunger had really increased lately and it didn’t seem to be slowing down. She also felt like she had to go potty, but she would wait til they were in the mall to ask about that. 

Robert sighed.

He looked over at Erica.

"If we want her to hold still, I think we better get the girls something to drink," he told Erica.  "Lexi is really bugging me about wanting something to drink."

He reached down and picked Lexi up.

"Okay, we'll get you something to drink, but after that, no fussing until we are done getting your shoes, understand?"

Bao continued to walk funny, sometimes pulling her shorts away from her privates because it bothered her so much.

Erica sighed. She really didn’t like how whiny her daughter was becoming, but she didn’t want to withhold food or drinks from her. “Okay. I think the pretzel place is right by the shoe store.” She nodded. 

Lexi frowned. She wasn’t trying to bug her father, she was just really thirsty and didn’t get an answer the first time. She nodded and let Robert carry her, making sure to keep her doll tight to her chest. 

When they got to the pretzel place, Erica got Lexi a no sugar added lemonade and handed it to Robert. “Why don’t you two go ahead for now? I’m gonna see if Bao wants anything and I know Lexi won’t sit still for very long.”

Once Robert and Lexi were out of ear shot, she turned to Bao. “Would you like anything sweetheart?” She got whatever Bao wanted if she did and then walked a little bit so no one was in ear shot. “Honey are you okay? You seem to be walking kind of funny and itching yourself.” She said quietly, not wanting to embarrass her. 

Robert nodded and took Lexi towards the shoes after they got her a drink.

"Now, no fussing until we get some shoes for you, okay?"

He hugged her and took her into the shoe store to look for something that would fit her and be good for school.

Bao looked up at Erica, her face blushing a little when she had her juice in hand, and staring up at the lady who had asked her about walking funny and itching herself.  She wasn't sure what was causing it.

"I don't know," she said honestly.  "I don't bother by my pants until I come here, and then I have trouble last night....  I don't know what happens."

She had tears in her eyes.  "I don't baby, honest.  I don't pee pee my pants or be baby things.  I thirteen old."

She sniffled afraid she was kind of in trouble or causing the nice lady trouble.

Lexi nodded and sipped her lemonade as they looked around. She needed a pair of nicer shoes, and some everyday sneakers. “Daddy what about these?” Lexi asked excitedly, pointing to a pair of pink sneakers with a white star on each side that had different colored lights on the bottom that lit up when you walked. “They’re so cool daddy!”

Erica was confused. Maybe the girl had caught some sort of virus or something somewhere. “I’m not mad sweetie. We might take you to the doctor soon though if you continue to be itchy. I have some cream to put on down there to see if it helps. Other than that just make sure you’re cleaning really well down there.” She said gently. It was a little awkward talking to the young teenager about this, but she was Erica’s responsibility and didn’t want her to be uncomfortable. 

Robert smiled and nodded at the shoes.

"See if they have half a size larger than the shoes you have now.  You grew a bit, and we need to make sure they will fit if we buy them.  Of course, we'll try them on anyway, just in case, and if needed, we'll buy a size or a size and a half larger, but let's start with half a size for now, okay?"

He waited for her to find the right size.  He wanted to teach her to be independent because she was nine years old now, and eventually, she was going to want to do shopping for herself with just her friends, and he wanted her to know how to do that.

Bao looked up at Erica.

"I too sorry I cause trouble to you about it.  I don't be baby more.  I stop to itch it," she said biting her lip trying to keep her hand from her privates.  She had never had an infection like this before, so she was confused about whether it was her fault or not.  Sometimes, in Eastern cultures, they look at you as though it is your fault if you get a cold.  Not so much that they are mean about it, but you are expected to apologize for causing people trouble because you were thoughtless if you miss work or school because you were sick.

Lexi nodded. She knelt down and looked at her shoe tongue to see the size. She was a 4, so she looked around for a 4 1/2. “I found it daddy! I found a four and a half and a 5!” She said smiling, taking one box of each of the potential sizes. She was starting to squirm at this point because she needed to go potty, but with Lexi’s energetic nature it was easy to assume she was just being fidgety for no reason. She sat down and carefully unbuckled her sandals. “Daddy I can’t try these on with no socks.” She realized. 

“It’s ok honey. It’s not your fault. You can itch it, but just try to do it so nobody sees. I don’t want you to get embarrassed. You should also probably go to the bathroom as soon as you need to go. So just let me know if you need to go while we’re out and I can help show you where it is.” Erica smiled. She was being very nice and patient with the girl, not wanting to hurt or embarrass her. 

Bao nodded and took Erica's hand.  She was glad Erica didn't talk about her wetting the bed or bring it up because she was really embarrassed about that, too... more so than the itching.  She walked with Erica to the shoe store to meet up with Robert and Lexi.

Robert sighed.

How did he miss getting her socks?  He hoped that Erica had a pair with her, otherwise, they would need to get her some socks before they could try on the shoes.  He picked Lexi up with both of the shoe boxes in her hands, and he walked to near the front where he would meet Erica to find out what they were going to do about the socks.

Erica walked into the store with Bao and heard the dilemma. She sighed. They always seemed to forget something. She didn’t have any socks for Lexi because they stopped taking extra clothes with them a few years ago. She grabbed some kids socks and quickly paid for them. 

Lexi really had to go potty now, but didn’t want to get in trouble for fussing, so she just kept fidgeting around trying to hold it. She tried on the 4 1/2 and walked around a little. “They’re kinda tight.” She said uncomfortably. 

"Okay, then, let's try the fives," Robert told Lexi.

Suddenly, there was a gasp from Bao, her face got red, and she put her hands between her legs and bent down with tears in her eyes.  All the discomfort and itching had made it so that she had not realized it as her bladder was filling up, and then suddenly, she just had to pee so badly, she leaked a little bit, and held herself to keep from doing it more.

Robert looked over at Bao and shook his head at her.

Why didn't she say anything about needing the bathroom before?  Was she a teenager or not?

He looked over at Erica.

"Get her to the bathroom.  I'll continue to deal with Lexi."

Erica nodded and led Bao to the bathroom. “How come you didn’t say anything sweetheart?” She asked kindly on the way. She wasn’t angry at all, just concerned for the girl. 

Lexi wasn’t sure what happened, but knew Bao was going to the bathroom. “Daddy I have to go potty too!” She said with a slight whine. She was hesitant to speak up, but she really had to go and was almost doing a potty dance at this point, but it was still easily seen as just being fidgety. “Please Daddy. I gotta go bad!” She pleaded, starting to hold herself. She didn’t want to get chastised for fussing, but she also didn’t want to wet her pants in the store. 

Robert smiled and being the softy he was, he didn't yell at her for being fussy.  In his mind, a little kid needing the potty would make them fussy no matter how hard they tried to be good.  He picked her up again and put the boxes down where they were, and started to carry her out.

"Excuse me, sir?  Are you finished with those?" a clerk asked as he saw Robert leaving.

"No, I want to look at them again.  I just have to get her to the bathroom, and didn't think you wanted me to take them out of the shoe store to the bathrooms until we paid for something."

He rubbed Lexi's back to try to show her he wasn't trying to embarrass her, but just didn't want to lose her shoes that she chose.

The clerk nodded and told him he could pick them up at the entrance when he came back in, and that they would hold them for him.

Robert then tried to hurry his baby to the bathroom before she wet her pants or got too fussy because it hurt to hold it.

Bao started to cry when Erica asked her why she didn't say anything.  She didn't whine or make a sound.  Just tears came down her face.  She hobbled all the way to the bathroom, leaking a little more in her panties as she tried to think in English how to answer her.  This was not a situation that she had ever dreamed would come up, and apparently, the school she went to didn't either because she had no words to explain what happened.

She got into the bathroom, where her pants were already half wet in, her bottom and privates just soaked, and she ran to the toilet and pulled down her wet shorts and panties and finished in the toilet.  Needless to say, it was only a little left.  She sighed and sat there, looking up at Erica, for in her hurry to get to the toilet, she had not shut the divider door, and it was broken somewhat so that it laid wide open when not latched.

Erica frowned and sighed at Bao. She let the girl get her pants back up and everything before talking to her. “I’m not mad sweetie.” She said while the girl washed her hands. She saw that Bao’s pants were pretty wet. She dug around in her purse for something to help. She eventually found a cardigan from a few weeks ago. “Here honey. Tie this around your waist and we’ll go get you some new pants.” She said gently. 

Once the cardigan was around her waist, she led Bao out of the bathroom and headed to the closest store that would have clothes her size. They just missed Robert and Lexi coming in.

Lexi was relieved when Robert wasn’t mad at her for fussing. She grabbed her doll that she had made sit down next to her and met him pick her up. When he explained to the store clerk that she had to go potty, she blushed and hid her face. She might’ve been a little kid, but she was old enough to be embarrassed to say she needed to go potty. 

When they got to the bathroom, Lexi quickly handed off her Willa doll to Robert and scurried into the stall, frowning when she saw there was a small wet spot in her panties. It was only about the size of a quarter, but she was embarrassed by it.