LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mixed up HomeStay

Bao blushed and looked down.

"I... it... it  hurts cause I... I didn't ... I scratched ... it...."

She looked up at her host fearing what she must think of her.  "Yes, it hurt and it itch and it doesn't...."

She couldn't say what she wanted to.

"I... I need clean clothes," she said.  She thought that's why it itched so much.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“Well you can go change your clothes. And if it continues to hurt then we might need a doctor, but don’t worry. Just change your clothes and see how that feels.” Erica said with a smile. She knew the girl was embarrassed, but wanted to help her. “Go ahead. We won’t eat without you.”

”Are they ever coming down?” Lexi whined. She was getting really hungry and seeing and smelling the food in front of her wasn’t helping. 

Bao Ya'An nodded and looked at the ground.

"Where do you put my clothes?" she asked.  "I need them if I change."

She drew in another sharp breath through her teeth and tried to rub at the front of her skirt not knowing how to stop the burning itch in her pants.

Robert sighed.

"Honey, please be patient.  They won't be that long, baby."

He picked her up and put her down on her feet.

"Tell you what?  Do you want to go up and see what is taking so long?"

Erica pointed to Rick’s office and smiled. “They’re right there honey.  We’re figuring out where you’re gonna sleep tonight. Don’t worry though.” She said kindly, leading Bao Ya’an to the room. 

Lexi sighed and nodded. She climbed the stairs and saw Erica waiting in the hallway. “What’s taking so long?” She asked with a sigh. 

“Bao was hot and sweaty. She went to go change her clothes. Be patient honey. We’ll be down soon.” Erica said with a sigh. 

Lexi sighed and headed back downstairs. She didn’t wnana be patient. “Bao is changing.” She said with a small pout. “Mommy said be patient.”

"Oh?  Is she okay?" Robert asked a little surprised.  He wasn't used to teenagers, especially girl teenagers, so he didn't know that they liked to change more often than boys did.  Lexi only changed her clothes during the day if they made her, or if something happened to make them unwearable, at least as far as he knew....

He got up and reached down to pick Lexi up.

Bao hurried into the room and pulled down her skirt and tights.  The crotch of her tights were really damp.  If she didn't know any better, it would have looked like had peed in it, but she hadn't.  

She pulled at her panties until they eventually came off of her body.  It was kind of painful getting them off of her because where she scratched herself caused some sores to start, and the blood had adhered to both panties and her skin causing the sore to pull open as she took off her panties.

She looked down at her privates and sighed.

They really itched.

By this time, Robert had come to the top of the stairs carrying Lexi.

"Why is she changing now?" he asked Erica.

Lexi shrugged she let Robert carry her upstairs. She changed her clothes a few times a day. She usually changed into clothes after school that were more comfortable for playing in, and always changed after dance class. She would change more often, but her parents discouraged it if it was unnecessary, since it created more laundry. 

Erica looked over when her husband and daughter came up. “She was Hot and uncomfortable. I told her she could change her clothes into something more comfortable.” 

"Oh, okay," Robert said.  "It's just that little Lexi is getting a little impatient, and I'm worried there won't be any left for Bao Ya'wn if we start feeding her," he smiled.  "So, why didn't she just change earlier when she first got here?" he ask his wife.  "I mean... well, I guess you probably don't know either, huh?"

He rocked Lexi in his arms.

Bao finally got a clean pair of panties on and put on some sweat pants and came out.

"I'm ready," she said looking at the floor when she saw Robert standing there with Lexi.

“She seemed to shy to ask. I suggested it to her.” Erica said with a shrug. “Lexi can start to eat. I know it’s difficult. You can make sure there’s enough for Bao Ya’an.” She said smiling. 

“Ok honey we can go downstairs and eat. Robert and Lexi just wanted to make sure you were ok. I told them you wanted to change your clothes since you were hot.”

Bao nodded and appreciated that nothing mentioned about her itching and discomfort.

Robert led them down with Lexi in his arms and set her at her place at the table.  Then he started to get her some onto her plate.

Bao was still walking a little funny, but she was a little more comfortable after changing.

She sat at the table and waited to see what the custom was before eating here.  Each country, and each family has its own, and she was taught at school that many American families had different customs for sitting down to eat as a family.

“Mmmm lettuce wraps!” Lexi said excitedly. She was about ready to eat, but stopped. “Can I eat now daddy?” She asked hopefully. 

“You can help yourself Bao Ya’an, or I can help you. Either way is fine.” Erica said with a smile. She didn’t want to make the girl uncomfortable, but wanted to let her know that Erica was more than willing to help. 

"Yeah, just a minute," Robert said getting his little baby some food on her dish.  "There you are.  Go ahead and eat, sweetie."

Bao smiled over at her host mom.

Since she was unsure of what the customs were, she took just one lettuce wrap at the moment and got as little of the other food as she could thinking she could just get more if it was okay later.

As she ate, she still felt a little discomfort, but tried to ignore it as much as she could.

"You make Chinese food?" she asked her.  "How come you make that foods?" she wanted to know if the woman had been to China or if she had a particular interest in Chinese cooking.

“Thank you daddy!” Lexi said smiling. She used her spoon to scoop the meat and veggies into her lettuce leaf and wrapped it all up. She smiled and started to eat. 

“I know it’s not the most Chinese thing, but I wanted to make you something familiar for your first night. I don’t know that much about cooking Chinese food, but this was something I had in a restaurant once and then learned how to cook it because I enjoyed it so much.” Erica said with a smile as she dished herself her own meal. 

Bao Ya'An smiled and ate some.  She didn't tell her that it tasted a little weird or different because she didn't want to hurt her feelings since she tried so hard to give her a bit of home.  But unfortunately, to fit American tastes, a lot of foods are modified somewhat when they are brought back from other countries.  Actually, Bao Ya'An was used to the cabbage roll having a bit more kick to it, but of course, that would not have been good for most America children Lexi's age.  It would have been way too spicy.

She continued to eat and tried some of the American made vegetables.  She wasn't used to eating potatoes the way they were cooked.  Potatoes were rarely eaten in China except as potato chips or fries when you went to a restaurant.  Well, as far as Bao had been exposed to.

She felt a little funny again in her privates, but thought it was just because it itched so much again.  She wanted to keep her hands away from there while she was eating because not only was it dirty, but she thought it was also impolite.

Erica smiled. She figured it would be a little different, but she didn’t make the sauce by hand. She had gotten it from a packet at an Asian grocery store. She figured it was a good dinner for everyone for the first night. 

Lexi smoked and cleared her plate, moving onto her milk. Her parents encouraged her drinking milk at dinner so she’d have enough calcium and vitamin D. She sighed in content, wiping her mouth. “I’m all done. Can I go play with Bao?”

Bao smiled and pushed her plate away even though she was still a little hungry even after Lexi was done.  She didn't want to say no to her new little sister on the first day.  She ate enough, and she would always eat more the next day, if they let her.

Robert smiled and picked Lexi up.

"How about you go wash your hands first, honey?"

He reached down to take her hand.

"Bao, you can eat some more," he told her.  "Lexi can wait a few minutes until you finish if you're still hungry."

Bao looked from Robert to Lexi and then to Erica not sure what to think.

“You can eat Bao Ya’an.” Erica said kindly. “Lexi can wait if you’re hungry.”

”Okay Daddy!” Lexi said taking Rick’s hand. “I gotta go potty first daddy!” She said when they got to the bathroom, suddenly feeling like she had to go. She ran into the bathroom and finished as fast as she could. After she was redressed, she opened the bathroom door and washed her hands. 

Bao nodded and sat back down to finish eating.

"I sorry to make any troubles for you and family," she said softly.  "I like Lecshi.  She is nice girl even though she doesn't in middle school yet."

Bao continued to eat.

it was getting a little uncomfortable though, so she adjusted herself again and finally stood up.

"Um... can I go wash my hands?" she asked when Lexi came out.  She didn't want to say so, but she had to pee, and the it really itched, burned, and the added pressure of having to go made it feel ten times worse.

Robert smiled at Lexi when she was done washing her hands.

"Wait in your room for Bao or you can wait in the living room," he told her.  "I'm sure she still wants to play with you, but she was still eating, honey."

“It’s alright honey. You’re not causing trouble. Lexi is just excitable and impatient.” Erica said with a smile. She nodded at Bao Ya’an. “Sure honey, you can go wash your hands.”

Lexi nodded and ran back up to her room. She felt kinda tired. She wasn’t usually tired this early, but she started to now. She figured she was just tired from the extra running around. She grabbed one of her coloring books and got out her markers and colored on her bed. 

Bao walked wincing with every step towards the bathroom.

Finally, she got there and went in closing the door.

She sat down on the toilet again and tried to go.  It was really burning, and it pulled at the sores when she pulled her panties down again, so they were bleeding again.  She started to tear up and feel upset.  Why did it have to hurt now?  She never had a problem like this before, ever.

She tried to pee, but as she did, the pee hit her open sores and caused it to sting.  That's when her body turned it off on her and it took time to get herself to pee again.  And then again, it would sting and her body would turn it off.  It took nearly five minutes to take a pee that shouldn't have been more than a few seconds.

She finally stood up and pulled up her pants after she wiped very carefully, and not very good because of trying to avoid where it stung.  Then she washed her hands walked gingerly to the bathroom door and opened it.  She looked up the stairs towards the bedroom where they had sleeping bags set up.

She walked funny-like to Erica and looked up at her.

"Lexi made us a tent.  She made us sleeping bags too.  Is it weird if I camp with her tonight?"

“No of course not sweetie. If you want to sleep in Lexi’s room you’re more than happy to. We were going to have you in different rooms because we thought you wouldn’t want to sleep with her.” Erica said kindly. She could tell the girl was still walking funny, but didn’t want to mention anything to embarrass her in front of Robert. 

"I... I from China.  In China, all family sleep same room at night, so I don't care about that.  I just know Lexi made much work to make tent and sleep bags for us to camp.  I don't her to think I don't like it."

She smiled.

She wanted to tell Erica that it felt worse, but she was too embarrassed because Robert was there, so stayed quiet about her personal problems.

"Can I go up and see Lexi now?"

“Ok sweetie. Go ahead. I’m sure she’ll love to play with you some more.” Erica said smiling. 

Lexi was on her bed, enjoying her calm time. She wanted to run around more, but she felt more tired than usual. She continued to color on her bed, doing her best to stay up until her bath and bedtime. 

Bao Ya'An came into the bedroom and smiled at the little girl coloring in her coloring book.

"What you color?" she asked sitting on the bed next to her.

It really hurt now.  She wished she had not pulled down her underwear.  Maybe next time, she'll wait a little longer to use the bathroom....  It really hurt when she pulled down her pants to pee.

Bao rubbed her thighs together trying to itch her privates without scratching them and making it worse.  It really stung and itched down there.

"We sleep in tent tonight?" she asked Lexi.

“It’s a mandala.” Lexi said smiling. She had to sound the word out a little. She had recently gotten a more adult coloring book with more details and smaller lines. She was trying it out. 

“I can get you a coloring book too.” She said smiling. 

“You wanna sleep in here with me?” She asked excitedly, though she was obviously a little tired. “Yeah! I wanna sleep in the tent with you! And I got this fancy light. Come see!” She motioned for Bao to come to the tent with her. She laid on her back and turned on a light that projected stars onto the tent ceiling. The light of course looked better on something bigger, but it looked nice nonetheless. 

Bao Ya' An nodded about getting a coloring book to color.  She liked to doodle and color sometimes, still.

When Lexi got excited about sleeping together and showed her into the tent to show her the light, Bao smiled a lot broader and she nodded.

"That's really... um..." she wasn't sure what the word was that she wanted to say and had to think a minute.  Then she remembered the word awesome instead, so she said "awesome!"

Bao laid on her stomach, and somehow, that had helped with her problem.  In a few minutes, coloring with Lexi, she forgot about her other problem for a while.