LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mixed up HomeStay

Robert didn't go in with her because she was nine years old.  He took her into the mens, and he insisted that he go into the main room with her because he worried about her safety, but he never ever went into the stall unless something scared him like a scream from her because she was too old from him to be watching her tinkle.

He held her doll while he waited for her.

Bao blushed when Erica saw how wet her pants were, and let her put the cardigan on her.  She felt bad that she had to use the nice lady's cardigan that way, but it was better than everyone seeing how badly she had behaved and thought she was stupid or something because a girl her age should definitely not be peeing in her pants.

Bao looked up at her.

"You don't have to buy new clothes.  I can wear until we go home.  It my fault," she spoke very softly and depressed at having wet herself.  She hung her head the whole time they were walking wherever she was led.  She felt like she had disappointed everyone.  First the bed in the night, and now this!

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lexi blushed and wiped herself before she tried to dry her panties off with some toilet paper but it didn’t really help. She pulled her panties and shorts back up before going to wash her hands, a little embarrassed and red because she leaked. 

Once her hands were washed, she reached for her Daddy’s hand and her doll. “I’m ready daddy.”

Erica shook her head. “I was already planning on buying you some things today. I don’t want you sitting in your wet pants.” She insisted kindly. She headed into Forever 21. If was the closest store she knew would have clothes for Bao. 

Bao nodded and kept her head down very embarrassed and red.  She thought Erica just said that to try to stop her fighting about the clean clothes, and clean clothes sooner than later did sound good.  She felt like she let everyone down.  She was supposed to make her parents proud, her school proud, and her country proud, but here she was, shaming them all.

She held Erica's hand like an elementary school kid, not really sure what to do or how she should act after having shamed everything and everyone she cared about like this.

Robert gave her back her doll after she washed her hands, and then he took her free hand and started to lead her out of the bathroom, carefully walking between the urinals and with Lexi on the other side of him so she wouldn't accidentally see something he might have to explain later.  She was nine, so he hoped that most of those kinds of questions had either already been dealt with, or were still a few years off, but just to be safe....  He kept her on the outside of it as much as he could.  

If he did have to explain something, he wanted Erica to be there to help because Lexi was a girl.

Erica grabbed some jeans and some panties for Bao, along with some headbands and stuff that Lexi liked and wasn’t too expensive. She just wanted to make it so she wasn’t only buying things for the girl. 

After she had everything paid for, she took Lexi’s things out and put them in her purse. She handed the bag with the clothes to Bao and let her go into a stall. “You can just put your wet things in the bag.” She said kindly. The pants were generic enough that they were close enough to her wet ones that no one would really notice the difference.

Lexi was looking at her feet as they walked, a little embarrassed by her slight accident. Once they got back to the shoe store, she was happy again. “I can get these light up ones right Daddy?” She asked smiling. She didn’t realize or think about the fact that she’d need some niceish dress shoes from this store, alone with some new dance shoes at the dance supply store also in the mall. 

“They’re so cool and pretty!”  She said excitedly. 

Robert smiled and nodded.

"Yeah, but they are the only cool things I can promise.  They are going to cost a pretty penny, honey."

He took the shoes from the front when they got back and proceeded to find the right size for Lexi.  Then after that, he took her to the more boring dress shoe area.  The area where kids fussed more and wanted to get out of quickly so they could go play....

Bao was happy to get the jeans and clean panties from Erica, and she quickly dodged into a stall to change her wet pants.

As she pulled her panties down, she gasped and moaned because it hurt really bad.  She made a hissing sound and finally got the panties off of her.  Her privates were bleeding all over because of the sores.  She tried to clean it up a little bit with toilet baby, but every time she tried to touch one place that was particularly open and hurting, it seared so badly, she nearly screamed her hiss of displeasure.  She couldn't touch it by herself because she feared it would hurt even worse.  It jus stung so badly!

She still just had her shorts and panties pulled down to her knees, not even off, as she tried to deal with cleaning off the sores, and it was taking so long...

She was in there at least ten minutes like that... no closer to taking off her wet clothes from her knee area... but just trying to pat the bleeding messy sore area dry from having wet herself and wearing wet pants until then.

Lexi, loving dress up and being pretty was more interested in dress shoes than most girls her age. She looked around at the shoes. She wasn’t as interested in them as she was her fancy light up sneakers, but was still somewhat interested. “Daddy I like these.” She said pointing to a pair that was just out of her reach. They were brown leather Mary Janes with a lighter tan color for the stitching. “Are these ones okay?” She asked, trying to jump up and get the box. 

Erica was concerned with all the noises the girl was making. “Bao? Honey, are you okay?” She asked, knocking lightly on the stall door. She was worried something might be really wrong. 

Robert pulled the shoes down and looked at them more carefully.  He had the school list somewhere, and he checked to see if they had a color preference for where he was sending his daughter to school.  They couldn't afford to get her the wrong shoes.

Bao paused in cleaning and froze with the thought that Erica was going to open the door and catch her doing something wrong.  Her privates wouldn't stop bleeding where those sores were, and it stung so much.  She didn't know what she should do....

Eventually, knowing the nice lady was going to figure it out anyway, she opened the door and looked down at her torn up privates, fungus and torn skin all over the outside area of her privates, and a thick discolored discharge that was clearly not pee, but something that indicated infection in her panties.  She was worse off than she might have looked with her clothes on, and Erica would know right then that a trip to the doctor was more urgent than she first may have thought. (Hope you don't take this as controlling Erica, only in trying to show the urgency in which this has to be dealt with.  I've had infections before, but I've heard it's worse for girls).

Lexi’s school wasn’t too strict about the dress code, especially for the younger kids. So the shoes that she picked out wouldn’t be an issue. She didn’t have to wear a uniform or anything since it was public school. 

While Robert looked the shoes over, Lexi went over the the bench a few feet away and kneeled in front of it, playing with her doll on top of it, being impatient distracted.

Erica winced when she saw how bad of shape the girl was in. “I think we’ll need to take you to the doctor much sooner than I thought. I’m going to see if Robert is okay with me taking you now while he stays and finishes shopping with Lexi.” She said trying to stay calm. She didn’t really know what was going on, but it seemed urgent. “You can shut the door sweetie. I’m going to call him.”

She got her phone out and started to call her husband. She explained that Bao had something wrong and was going to take her to the walk in clinic. She didn’t go into detail, simply saying that she was sure she’d be fine but just wanted to get it looked at and would explain more at home. She said she’d take the car and that they could come back afterwards since shopping would take a while. 

Robert answered the phone and listened carefully before agreeing.

"Is there anything you wanted me to make sure I grab, or do you just want to do that when you come back?" he asked before hanging up.  Of course, that meant he got more time with his baby princess without mommy fussing over babying her or not letting her have too much sugar.  He didn't think he gave her that much sugar anyway.

Bao closed the door and continued to try to get her wet panties and shorts off.

Eventually, she got the clean panties on, but she left the jeans unzipped.  It just put too much pressure against her privates to zip and fasten them, and they already hurt and stuff.

Erica thought for a moment. “I’ll send you the thing we absolutely need from the store, but other than that just make sure you get Lexi’s school supplies and dance clothes.” 

She turned to Bao when she was done. “Okay honey. We’re gonna get going. Just fix your shirt so no one sees that your pants are open.” She said gently.

She texted Robert the grocery items they needed and forwarded the email from Lexi’s dance school about what she needed. Once she was finished and Bao washed her hands, she got the girl in the car and headed to the walk in clinic. 

Lexi was still playing with her doll while Robert looked at the shoes and talked to Erica. She was in her own little world and very content playing by herself. She was chatting away to the doll about everyday things and just random nine year old thoughts. 

Robert put the phone down after getting the list from Erica, and wandered over to where Lexi was playing around.

"Honey, are you ready to go shopping for school stuff, now?" he asked her.  "We still have a lot to get."

He took the two pair of shoes they needed and brought her towards the front of the store to pay for them.

Bao nodded when she was asked to cover her pants so no one could see they were open, and she walked with her out to the car, putting her hands in her pocket. partly so she could itch without being seen, and partly to hold the looser fitting pants up since they were open.

Eventually, she got in the car and buckled her belt.

"I so sorry about be bad today and make you trouble too much," she said even though Erica wasn't mad at her.

Lexi nodded and stood up. She had gotten her sandals back on already. “Ready Daddy!” She said excitedly. She held his hand and skipped to the front. 

“Where we going next Daddy?” She asked, forgetting that they had even come to the mall with her mother and the foreign girl. She skipped around holding his hand and her doll, much happier now. 

“You didn’t cause me any trouble sweetie. And you weren’t bad at all.” Erica said sweetly. They eventually arrived and she got Bao into the waiting room, checking in first. She made sure to sit far away from everyone else, not wanting to risk Bao getting sick from a waiting room. She was very kind the whole time, waiting for Bao’s name to be called. 

Bao waited nervously for the doctor, her legs shaking and fanning so much, that every once in a while, they went too wide, and her panties could see seen through the open zipper of her new jeans.

Eventually a nurse called Bao's name, rather clumsily as it was the first name she had ever called like this one.

Bao stood up, but she was too nervous to go by herself and looked over at Erica wanting her to go back with her.  Besides, she didn't know if she knew how to tell the doctor what was happening anyway.  She was really nervous.

Robert smiled.

"We are going to look at stationery and school stuff," he told her.  "We need to get food last, so school things and then dance stuff."

Erica followed Bao in and sat down. She wasn’t sure if Bao wanted to explain things herself or if she wanted Erica to. 

Lexi nodded and skipped. “I love school supplies!” She said excitedly. Like most little kids, picking out fun school supplies was a lot of fun. 

When they got to a store that had the things she needed, she looked around.  “What do I need daddy?” She asked, putting a pack of markers into the cart. She didn’t know what she’d need for third grade, but she always needed markers every year and used them frequently in class. The teachers did have some, but Lexi always liked having her own because she would know they weren’t dried out. 

"Actually, put the markers back, honey," Robert told her.  "We'll get the generic stuff at Target because it's cheaper there.  What we are getting here, are things that I don't like getting generic.  For example, it says you need a book bag.  The last two bags we got at target were torn within two months, so this time, I want to get you a nice bag that I hope will last a couple of years."

He smiled at her.

"How about in a little bit, if you are a good girl, before mommy gets back, we get a little ice cream?" he asked her.  "Would you like that?"

Bao sat nervously and looked from the doctor to Erica.

"What brings you in today?" the doctor looked at the questionnaire that was mostly left blank because Bao didn't know how to fill it out.  She had her name on it but that was all she put down.

When Bao didn't answer, the doctor turned her attention to Erica.

"Well, I guess you brought her in for a reason?"

Bao was blushing and looking down.

Lexi frowned at first but nodded. She was happy once she found out she was still getting her markers later on. She smiled and walked over to the backpacks. 

“Yay!” Lexi squealed a little louder than she expected. “I’ll be the bestest girl!” She said a little quieter. She loved eating sweets lately, but her mother tried to limit her sugar intake. 

Erica sighed. “She’s an exchange student from China and she just arrived yesterday.” She started. “She’d been itching herself all day today and wet the bed last night. She wet her pants today and I saw that she was bleeding and just looked really rough down there. She seemed to be in a lot of pain.” She said, not wanting to embarrass the girl, but wanting to get the issue solved. 

"Well, there are a few things that can cause itching, so I should take a look to see what is going on.  The most common cause in children her age is basically a skin bacteria that causes itching down there.  If it bothers her enough, it is possible that it can overwhelm her senses to the point that she might wet her pants without realizing it because she is too focused on the itching.  It happens more than you know."

The doctor bent down to Bao.

"I would like to get a look and see how bad it is, honey."

Bao looked up at Erica unsure of what was exactly going on.  She knew the doctor was there to help, but it was the first time a doctor ever asked her to pull her pants down except at school when she would do her weight and height in just panties and a bra, but it wasn't private like this.  She felt worried and scared, and ashamed of herself, and the doctor was probably going to look directly at her privates, not just her standing in panties....

The doctor looked up at Erica.

"Can you convince her to let me examine her?"

Robert smiled and patted her head.

"Well, just don't go bragging too much about it to mommy.  Daddy doesn't want to fight with mommy about giving you too much ice cream, baby."

He laughed.

He got her into the bag area.

"See if you can find one you like for under $25.00 dollars, okay?"

Erica nodded. She frowned when Bao seemed confused. She took a deep breath. 

“Honey, the doctor wants to look at where you’re hurting.” She said, pointing to the girl’s crotch. She hoped Bao understood her. 

Lexi nodded and looked through the bags. “What about this one daddy?” She asked, holding up a backpack with Merida from Brave on it, one of Lexi’s favorite Disney characters. “I love Merida!” She said happily. The backpack was within the $25 dollar limit, but was a little on the cheap side. 

Robert looked the bag over and checked it for any obvious flaws, but other than being made cheap, it wasn't in bad shape, and truth be told, though he wanted a bag that was more than ten dollars this time, he really didn't want to break the bank knowing that she would likely want a different bag within the next couple of years anyway.

"I think this bag will fine, sweetie.  Let's get a bag for Bao, too, okay?"

He directed her towards some more teen styled bags.

"See anything that looks cute over there?" he asked her.

Bao nodded when Erica seemed to know what was happening.  Erica had been really good about the situation so far, she understood that Erica was trying to help her.

Eventually, the doctor got a look.

"I can give you some medicine that should help clear that up in a few days," she said.  "But what is really important with fungi infections, is keeping the area dry and ventilated.  Don't let her wear tight shorts or anything that holds moisture in the summer time," the doctor told Erica.  "Other than this, it's probably not a big deal.  Just watch that when she showers, that she dries off good before putting on clothes, keep her cool and have her take a bath if she goes out jogging or does anything active during the heat of the day."

The doctor smiled at the girl.

"Now, if you follow the directions on the medicine I'll give you, the itching, and then the wetting should go away, okay?"

Bao blushed and nodded.

Lexi smiled and nodded. She was happy that her backpack was acceptable. She skipped over to the bigger kids’ backpacks, looking around. She didn’t really know what Bao would like. She pointed out a white backpack with a simplistic cat face and bow, basically a simplistic hello kitty design. 

“Do you think she’ll like this one daddy?” She asked, unsure. 

Erica nodded and smiled. She got the prescription from the doctor and let Bao get dressed before they left the doctors office and headed to the car. “We’re going to go drop off the prescription and see how long it’ll take to get filled.” She explained as they climbed into the car. “We can stop by the house if you’d like to get a skirt from your bag. That way you won’t have anything too tight on.”

Robert shrugged.

"We'll get that one, and if she doesn't like it, we can always trade her later for one she likes.  I'm always looking for bags to carry things in for work anyway, you know?"

Of course, that was a cop out, and he really did hope she would like it.  He wanted his baby to pick something out for her friend, so that Bao would think that Lexi liked her and had good taste.

When they settled on the bags, he also took his baby to get some school clothes.

Bao smiled shyly at Erica.

"Thank you too much every you do for me.  It so hard to make visit at doctor on first day.  Thank you too much!"  She meant to say so much, which was really almost as unnatural sounding.  "I like to go home and get skirt."

She sat patiently as they drove towards the drugstore for her prescription.

Lexi nodded and smiled. She put the backpack in the cart, hoping the older girl would like it. She looked up at Robert. “Daddy I’m thirsty again. Can I get another lemonade?” She asked hopefully. “Please?” She asked nicely. She had gotten thirsty again, just in the time they’d been at the mall. 

“It’s no problem sweetheart.” Erica said nicely. They had the cream I’m stock so they were in and out of the pharmacy fairly quickly. She took Bao Home and let her go change her clothes. She put the dirty and wet clothes including her cardigan into the washing machine, letting the washer run while they were gone. 

Robert smiled and nodded.

He thought it was rather hot out that day anyway, so he wanted to get another drink himself.  He had not made the connection.  Then he remembered his promise.

"How about we stop at the ice cream place, and you can order something to drink there along with your ice cream?" he asked her.  "Then we need to get you some school clothes."

Bao went into her room and pulled down her underwear, but they were all messy from the itchy dried skin that chaffed off and the dried blood.  She pulled them carefully down, and as she did, ripped open a couple of sores that were stuck to her panties from the earlier bleeding.  She yelped a little as the pain, but got her underwear off.  She sighed.

She was scared to touch by herself because it hurt so much, and it itched a lot.  She left her dirty underwear on the floor for the moment along with her new jeans, and gathering up a clean pair of undies and a skirt, she went to go find Erica half dressed hoping she would help her.

"It pains too much to touch.  I don't do it because pain.  You put medicine on?" she asked.

The chaffing was all around her privates on her thighs where they met with her pelvis.  The worst of it was in the crease between her thighs and her pelvis.

Lexi frowned a little. “How long til we can do that?” She asked with a small pout. She was really thirsty and kind of impatient. She might’ve been being a little dramatic but she wasn’t doing it on purpose. “I’m really really thirsty Daddy.”

Erica sighed. She didn’t expect Bao to want her help putting the cream on. She was a little hesitant to do it, since this girl wasn’t actually her daughter and they’d just met her. “Okay honey.” She said, taking Bao to the bathroom. “I’ll do it this first time, but you should really do it yourself from now on. Okay?” She said gently. She wanted the girl to not feel like a baby for having Erica put it on, and they still weren’t sure if she’d be staying for more than a week at this point. Plus, the girl was thirteen and should be able to put it on independently. She put the cream on and washed her hands. 

“Okay, get dressed honey and then we’ll go back to the mall to meet up with Lexi and Robert.”

Bao nodded.

She really did hate asking, and she felt really embarrassed with Erica putting it on, but it just hurt so much to touch it, that she was afraid to do it.  She was feeling bad that she needed help, but Erica was really nice about it.

Once the stuff was rubbed where it hurt and was sore, Bao noticed an almost immediate relief from both stinging and itching.  Some of the dried torn skin came off while rubbing the medicine in, but it didn't bother her at all.

Robert signed and picked her up.

"Let me just pay for the back packs, and we'll go get the ice cream right now," he told her.

He stood her in the basket and then started to push the cart towards the pay counter.

Once it was rung up, they went to the food court where he took her to the ice cream area to order.

"Get one ice cream you like, and get on drink with less sugar in it.  Your mom is going to kill me just for getting you ice cream.  I don't need her chopping my head off to boot because I got you soda, okay?"