LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mixed up HomeStay

“Ohhh that’s how you do it.” Lexi said when she saw Bai undo the buttons. She smiled when the older girl put it on her. She spun around and ran to the bathroom to look at herself in the full length mirror. 

“It’s so pretty! I love it!” She said beaming. She ran back to Bao and gave her a hug. She didn’t realize that Bao may not like the excitement of a hyper eight year old and the affection that came with it. 

“Lets go show mama and daddy!” She squealed. She tugged Bao back to the stairs again, running down to show her parents. “Look! Bao helped me put it on! I love it!”

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bao was a little taken aback at the excitement and the open show of her excitement in the way of hugs.  She wanted to tell her that she didn't need to hug her all the time, but even if she could say that correctly in English, she wasn't sure, culturally, that that would be a kind thing to do.  Maybe American children were used to little kids hugging them all the time....

She walked to the top of the stairs and watched as Lexi walked nearly ran down the steps to show her parents.

Robert smiled and nodded.

"It's really nice," he said.  "I think you should save it for something really special."

He looked over at Erica to get her opinion.  It looked so nice, he was hesitant in picking her up not wanting to ruin the fabric or whatever.

Lexi smiled and beamed at the compliments. She loved dressing up and trying things on for her parents. “Like what? I wanna wear it soon! It’s so pretty!” 

Erica smiled. “It is pretty honey. But daddy is right. We should save it for a special occasion.” She said with a smile. She kissed Lexi’s head and ruffled her curly hair. “I’m going to start bringing in the rest of Bao Ya’an’s bags.” She said as she headed outside. 

"How about you show me where you watch movie some time?" Bao asked Lexi.  "You can wear a nice dress for it, right?"

Bao nodded at the host mother and knelt down by Lexi.

"In your room, there two place to sleep on floor, but there is bed, too.  Do you another sister or brother to meet?  Is there three us?" she asked not knowing that a sleeping bag was a little kid's way of having a slumber party in America.

Bao Ya'An looked up at Robert.

He smiled down at her and shook his head.

"Actually, Bao.  I think she was planning on having something like an in house camp out."

"In house, what?"

"I'm sure Lexi wants to explain it.  How about you two talk while I go arrange things in my office."

Actually, he was going to start packing some stuff away to make room for a bed of sorts for her, though it would likely take two or three days to finish it.

Lexi looked up at the older girl and shook her head. “I usually sleep in my bed. But we were gonna share a room. I made a big fort and put out two sleeping bags. I didn’t wanna sleep in my bed if you were gonna sleep on the floor. But you can have my bed.” 

Lexi frowned and looked down. “But you’re twelve. You probably don’t wanna sleep in my room or have a slumber party in my room with me.” She said sadly. She remembered the girl was much older and figured that a girl four years older wouldn’t want to sleep next to her in sleeping bags. 

"Actually, that seem like fun," she said.  "I don't know slumber party too much, but at home, we whole family sleep in one room at one time.  But we don't ever make a tent before to do it.  If it is camp, do we do American camp thing while we slumber party?"

She smiled a lot.  

Scratching herself again, she took the girl's hand.

"Let's put on another your clothes, okay?"

She tried to walk her back up to her room.  Honestly, Bao didn't think she needed a room of her own.  She was used to not having that at her own house in China.  It wasn't really that important there for even teenagers, though most teens did eventually get a room they called their own even if they still slept in the family sleeping room.

“Really? But you’re so much older than me.” Lexi said honestly. She figured most twelve year olds didn’t want to have slumber parties with eight year olds. 

Back upstairs, Lexi changed back into her romper and laid her dress out on her dresser so it wouldn’t get messed up. 

“What do you play for fun? I dunno if you’d like any of my toys.” She didn’t want Bao to think that she was a really little kid. 

Bao shrugged her shoulders.

"Um..., I don't know.  Do you have some paper arts or maybe some trump cards?" she asked.  "We could play cards or maybe I can learn how American kids do paper art, and I can show you some Chinese paper art.  Does that look like fun?"

She thought a minute.

"Oh, and you promised for me a notebook to you  so I can write some words in Chinese, like the name to your new doll, so you can remember you like things."

She smiled.  "And maybe you teach me another English words, too?"

She held her privates yet again and when she thought no one was looking, she scratched again.  It was getting really irritating.  Maybe she should change her clothes, but she wasn't sure if she was allowed to yet.

Lexi couldn’t really understand Bao, but she got the jist enough to realize the girl was talking about notebooks. “Oh! Yeah!” She said with a smile. 

Lexi rummaged through a bin and pulled out quite a few notebooks. “Here! You can pick whatever you want!” The notebooks had various designs on them, puppies, kittens, unicorns and flowers, and some just solid colors. 

She waited for Bao to pick one before she grabbed some pencils and gel pens. 

Bo picked out the Kitten notebook and the one with flowers on it.

"This notebook," she showed Lexi.  "You.  I write, and you see.  And you read some Chinese.  Okay?"  She gave her the one with the kitten on it.

"This notebook," she showed Lexi.  "You write.  I see.  I find new English words.  Okay?"

She smiled.

With a sigh, she opened the kitten notebook and wrote down the Chinese Characters for Violet and then she wrote using the English Alphabet, but her she was not that good at sounding out words that she was not directly learning, so she had to guess at the spelling to make it sound like the Chinese word.

Xi lou lan.  She pronounced the Xi more like ge and in gentle though.

"Any more word you like to learn, we write it in this note so you can find it again when you want, okay?"

Then she said the name for Violet again.  Xi lou lan.  It sounded a little bit like music the way she said it.

The girl blushed as she held her privates yet again.

"Um..., where is toilet room?" she asked.

“You can learn my vocab words!” Lexi jumped. She grabbed her backpack and rummaged through it. She got her latest list of vocab words and started to write them down. 

“Ge lou lan?” She asked. She was trying to say it right, but it was difficult. 

She was a bit confused at first but realized Bao meant the bathroom. “It’s right there.” Lexi said pointing to the door next to her room. “That’s my bathroom. I got to decorate however I wanted!” She rambled proudly, unaware if Bao was still listening. Since her parents had a master bathroom, they had allowed Lexi to choose a design for her own bathroom. It had a pink shower curtain and bath mats. And all the towels were either pink or purple. The soap dispenser and toothbrush holder all had ballerinas on them too. 

Bao smiled when the girl explained that she got to decorate it.  She shuffled inside and carefully closed the door, and then she went to the toilet and sat down.  It was a pretty elaborate bathroom.  In her village, normally, the bathroom and the toilet room were separate places, and even the bathroom was not as elaborate as this looked, at least not to her.

She sat on the toilet and then looked down at her pee pee place wondering why it was so itchy.  Her panties were kind of soggy in sweat.  It was so sweaty, in fact, that it might have looked to someone else, that she had started to pee her pants, but she knew she had not.

She felt her skin and it was really sensitive.  It itched really bad and it was red.  If she so much as lightly touched it like you might a dandelion that had reached seeding stage and was all white and puffy looking, it stung.  She sighed and sat back and tried to pee, but nothing came out.

She rubbed her thighs together to try to itch her itches around her privates, but it wasn't really helping enough.  touching her skin there was not an option.  It stung too much.  She was really frustrated.

She was now in the bathroom for over ten minutes and not showing any signs of finishing up....

Lexi and her one track mind hadn’t noticed Bao didn’t come out yet. She got tired of writing down words. This felt like school. It was Friday! No more school for the week! She set her notebook down and rummaged through her bins, pulling out some dolls. 

She sat down on the ballerina sleeping bag and started to play. She was very into dolls right now, and had even gotten a target brand American girl doll recently. She was in love with the doll, especially since she looked very similar to Lexi. But right now, she was playing with her ever after high dolls. They were her favorite besides her new doll. They had such pretty hairs and faces. 

Robert came up a little later, and he knocked on the bedroom door.

"It's dinner time, girls," he said as he started to carefully open the door.  "Where's Bao Ya'An?"

He looked around and saw the sleeping bags on the floor and the dolls all over the place from his baby getting out her stuff to play.

(Sorry for short answer.  I have to run to work)

“Yay! Dinner time! What’re we having daddy?” Lexi asked excitedly. She jumped to her feet and set her dolls down nicely. 

“Oh Bao went to the bathroom. I told her that I got to decorate it. I dunno how long she’s been in there.” She said with a shrug. Lexi was very easily sidetracked and would get lost in her activities, not knowing how much time went by. 

In truth, more than twenty minutes had already gone by, and Bao Ya'An knew that someone would be looking for her soon, but she couldn't pull up her pants.  When she tried to stand up, it still itched really bad, and then when she tried to put her panties back in place, it hurt a little bit as well as itched, and her bum felt really wet from all the sweat.  She really didn't know what to do.

She looked over at the closed door wondering how she would get help, even if there was any.  Eventually, though, she did get the underwear carefully back on, and then she pulled up her tights and then her skirt and with a heavy sigh because it still itched, she went to the sink and washed her hands.

Robert smiled.

"I'm not sure, princess.  I didn't ask mommy yet.  Mommy has been in the kitchen for a while, so she's probably made something really nice for Bao's first day."

He picked her up.

"Well, we'll give her another minute or two in the bathroom, and then I'll come back up for her, okay?"

He started to carry Lexi out of her room and downstairs.

Lexi nodded. She smiled and let Robert carry her downstairs. “I hope it’s something good!” Lexi said with a smile. She loved whenever her mom cooked. It was always the best. 

Downstairs, Erica set out a plate of large lettuce leaves and a bowl of white sticky rice. “I made lettuce wraps. I know it’s not the most Chinese thing ever, but I figured it was something we all liked and I’m sure Bao Ya’an will like to have something she’s used to.” She said with a smile. She put out a fork and spoon for Lexi, figuring she’d rather just eat the meat and veggies over rice with the sauce. Then she poured the pan into a bowl and set it on the table. “Where is Bao Ya’an?”

"I think she's in the bathroom," Robert told Erica.  "When I went up to get them, Lexi told me that's where she went."

He smiled.

"I'll go up and check on her in a minute unless you want to."

Of course, by then, Bao was already done in the bathroom, though she was walking really delicately and funny trying to keep the fabric from rubbing against her privates as much as she could.  She looked in Lexi's room and saw she was missing.

Not knowing what else to do, she sat on a sleeping bag and waited for her to come back.

It was still really itching, and she would be scratching herself the minute someone came up and  in to check on her.

“I’ll go check on her.” Erica said with a nod. She headed upstairs and saw Lexi’s bathroom empty. She looked in Lexi’s room and smiled. “There you are honey. Are you okay? Dinner is ready.”

Lexi smiled and climbed up to her place at the table. “Daddy can I eat yet?” She asked, staring at the food in the middle of the table. 

"No, honey, please wait for mommy.  We haven't said grace as a family yet."

He smiled at her.

"You want to include your new friend in our meal, don't you?"

"Oh, okay.  I just out of toilet room, and Lexi is gone, so I waited."

She smiled.

Bao stood up and walked sort of funny-like towards Erica.  It looked like she had a large invisible balloon in between her legs.

Lexi made an exaggerated sigh. “But it looks so good daddy.” She said with a slight whine in her voice. She huffed but didn’t touch it, just staring at it. 

“That’s ok sweetie.” Erica said leading Bao to the stairs. “Are you okay honey? You’re walking a little funny.” She asked. She assumed the girl might be weary from standing for a few hours and the plane ride. 

Robert laughed and waved at Lexi.

"well, I'm glad you think it looks really good.  Mommy should be down in a minute, honey."

Bao tried to straighten up.  She was too embarrassed to tell these people that she just met where it was uncomfortable, so decided that she would just have to try to get through it on her own.  She tried to smile through the pain.

"Yeah, I'm o..." She sucked some air through her teeth as she tried to walk.  "...kay."

Lexi stayed staring at the food impatiently. 

“Are you sure honey? You seem like you’re in pain. You can talk to me sweetie, we plan on keeping you here. Or I could go get Robert, if you’d rather talk to him.” Erica offered, wanting to help the obviously uncomfortable girl. 

Bao Ya'An shook her head no to her getting Robert.  It would be a lot worse to tell Robert, a man, than it would her.

"I don't know," she said moving her hands back to her privates.  "It just...."

She shook and shivered feeling embarrassed and scared.  She didn't know why it itched and hurt, but it felt like it must have been her fault.

“Ok I won’t get Robert. I just wanted to give you the option.” Erica said kindly. 

She saw Bao Ya’an holding her privates and frowned. “Honey are you in pain down there?” She asked concerned, pointing to where the girl was holding herself.