LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Family Back Together

Malee smiled up at her sister. She didn’t really know why her sister was holding her like the way she was, but she shrugged it off. 

“Yes honey, but most of the time it’s better if daddy or I take care of her. She’s just more used to us. But remember sweetie she’s not a baby. She’s eight. She may seem young, but that’s because of being sick and not knowing much English.” Mary said gently. 

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

April nodded and smiled.

"I know, mom.  I wouldn't treat her like she's four or something unless she asked me to.  That would be mean.  I just meant I'll protect her and not let anyone hurt her, ever."

She patted Malee's back.

"My little sister," she said again with a serious look that made her look like a mama bear.  She had stressed the word MY.

Malee wiggled our of her sister’s grasp. She wasn’t used to April enough to have her arm around her like that yet. “Malee finished!” She said to her parents, holding up her empty ice cream container. 

April smiled as her little sister wiggled away from her grasp and told everyone that she was finished with her ice cream.  She thought her sister was really cute.

She finished her own ice cream, and then looked on to her parents for when they would say it was time to go.

Rick smiled at both girls and then turned to Mary.

"I think the girls are finished and maybe want to go home now," he told her.  "Do you want to take Malee to the bathroom just in case, and see if she wants to try?"

Mary gathered the garbage and thought about what Rick said. “I think she’ll be okay. She got changed shortly before we left. Plus I don’t trust the bathrooms here that much. They’re not the cleanest.” She said to Rick. 

Malee smiled and climbed down. She understood enough to realize it was time to go. She climbed into the wagon and looked happily up at her parents and sister. 

Rick smiled at Erica and nodded.  He knew that she was being really careful because the last thing they needed, was for their little Malee to get sick suddenly, again.

He made sure she got into the wagon safely, and then as he started to walk over to the tongue to pull it, April reached for it.

He smiled and let her pick it up.

"Remember, be careful and gentle.  She's still small for her age and might have a hard time with smaller owies than other kids her age."

April nodded.