LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Damn You Novak!

I had just come back to my work station from a diaper change in the restroom....

Supervisor: *something I didn't quite catch, but I definitely heard "diapers""

Me: "Huh?!"

Supervisor: "You wearing 900 mile diapers? ...get more work done."

Me: "What are you talking about?"

Supervisor: "Don't you watch the news? Get some 900 mile diapers, won't have to keep running to the restroom"

Me: "oh. Oh. OOOHHH!!" *nervous chuckle* "Yeah, Novak, ha ha, yeah"

Novak... from the bottom of my racing heart... FUCK YOU!!!! SERIOUSLY! Did NOT need that today!

Oh I've been there. about a year ago, I've been pretty active here and other sites, Well on my work Email I get an Email titled New AB information you need to know" Holy crap how did they get this address? My heart was racing out of my chest.

Then I read the Email. It was information for our AB account (Anheuser-Busch)

this is a blessing in disguise! now if he catches you wearing diapers at work you have a great excuse and you might even get a promotion for going to such great lengths to raise your productivity.

if you wanted to push your luck you could even try to get him to write it off as a work expense, he did suggest it after all.

lucky...

this is a blessing in disguise! now if he catches you wearing diapers at work you have a great excuse and you might even get a promotion for going to such great lengths to raise your productivity.

if you wanted to push your luck you could even try to get him to write it off as a work expense, he did suggest it after all.

lucky...

I don't make much of an effort to hide it, he just doesn't see me much, probably hasn't noticed me taking a bag to the restroom. I think he's pretty tolerant, and I think the company is rather tolerant as well. We have a room just so the muslims can go pray their required 4 times a day, that's awesome.

Also, he came from behind me, so I KNOW he saw the ribbon in my hair, didn't say a word.

Although, they might just be happy to have somebody do all that work for $8.25 an hour. I hope he's not to mad I had to call out, the roads were too bad to drive my rental Aveo with no working defroster and shitty wipers through. I hate that rental, I want my car back!

I bet if he finds out, he'll probably feel like an ass. If so, I hope he says something instead of just silently feeling like an ass for no reason. If he does, I'll be like "No, I wasn't offended, once I figured out I wasn't the butt of your joke. Just caught me off guard a bit". He's not a bad supervisor, probably the least aggravating I've had.