Ishigreensa

Characters:

Mike Snyde (31 years old)  Me

April Nickson-Snyde (28 years old) You

Samantha (8 years old) -- Daughter You

Jason Forester (27 years old) -- boyfriend Me

Ralph Oswald (35 years old) -- Sam's teacher Me

Background:

Mike and April have been married for 10 years, just after April turned 18 and Mike was 21 years old.

In the beginning of their marriage, everything seemed okay.  They met in college, and after college, Mike had had a decent job for a few years.  He seemed loving, and they both enjoyed the birth of their beautiful little girl.  Really, everything was paradise, aside from a little shouting and small arguments for quite a few years, but when Samantha turned four, things took an unexpected turn for the worse.

Mike was accused of a crime that the police claimed that they had indesputable evidence of.  Mike maintained that he was innocent even until today.  Eventually, the courts found that the police didn't really have the evidence that they claimed they had, but the damage had already been done.  Mike was fired from his job.  No one would hire him because the news about his crimes were all over the Internet and the news.  No one wanted to take a chance that he would cause trouble for their company, so Mike started drinking and taking what odd handiman jobs he could find here and there.  The handiman jobs actually didn't pay that badly, but because they were still not seen as model citizen jobs, Mike's self esteem went down hill until when Samantha turned six, she noticed a big change in her daddy.

He wasn't as fun as he was before.  He was always yelling at mommy and at her for something.  He became scary to be around, and yet, he started to get upset when she went to her room to hide and play, so that she would sit out in the living room with her toys around her, watching her daddy with a careful eye, trying to make sure she wasn't doing anything that would make him mad.  

Mike rarely ever touched Samantha these days, whether to hug her or to discipline her.  He mostly just yelled at her, but she saw what he could do when he complained to her mother.  Her mother would defend herself to a point, but seemed scared to do anything that would really make him that mad, so her attempts at self defense were really just half-baked, and just enough that he wouldn't be able to hurt her seriously.

Plot:

Samantha is in third grade this year.  She is among the youngest of her class because her birthday is in October.  She has trouble with telling the teacher when she needs something mostly because of what happens at home.  She is one confused little girl, and so often wets her pants during the day, though she has never really wet the bed since she was around six.  

April is actually scared of Mike.  Not only is she scared that he could hurt her or more importantly, hurt Samantha, but that he would kidnap Samantha from her if she ever tried to run away from him.  Right now, he keeps his physical abused aimed at her, which is good for Samantha.  She feels trapped.  She feels she has no way out until one day, she meets Jason at work.  Jason is a new employee.  He seems like he is listening to her, and eventually, she can't help but tell him about her life at home....

As her feelings grow for Jason, what will happen next?

Climax:

1.  Samantha meets a new friend at school, but what happens when her new friend finds out that she wets her pants all the time?

2.  What happens when April starts to realize that Jason actually cares about her and Samantha, and they start getting close?

3.  Will Mike ever go away?

This is my idea for a new RP.  While I don't really want to write that much about the actual hitting or such, I would rather focus on what she talks to Jason about and how they act around Mike which is so stressful, that both mommy and Sammy are peeing their pants and trying to hide it as long as possible, no matter who is around... even around Jason.  Though they are not as scared of Jason as they are Mike, it is embarrassing for April to admit that as an adult, she can't help but feel anxious when she has to use the bathroom and not sure if should ask to use one or not when around men because of the number Mike has done to her.  I also want to write about how Samantha is at school as well as how she is around Jason because of what she is used to around Mike.

So, this is a darker story, I know.  There will be no Child (adult naughty stuff, and the child will not be physically abused other than actual spanking on the bottom which used to be accepted by society as a regular means of correction before the 1980s when abuse got so bad that society decided to try to cut all forms of hitting children off making spanking frowned up on by the 1990s).

Archived