LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bad Grades Boy (private with Katyadiaperlover and Maximusdignitas)

I Rock you in your arms so that you finally fall asleep in my arms like a baby. Until you fall asleep I whisper to you "Soon you will not need a diuretic and a laxative. You will urinate like a baby without controlling yourself." And now go to sleep. "You have to get used to the dirty diapers, baby." Sleep, bayu-bye, bayu-bai. "Aaaaaaaa "Sleep my sun.
You still have many interesting things ahead of you.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I keep sleeping for a long time while laying there and continue wetting and messing to the point that the bulge is obvious as well as the smell of a loaded diaper.  I can't imagine the feeling of anyone knowing about all of this or the fact that my mom will notice me when I wake up.  A teen boy in a messy diaper...

While you are sleeping. I'm pulling your old baby carriage out of the garage. I neatly unwind the blanket so as not to wake you up. Well, you smell just like a baby. I open the bottom of your body, remove the dirty diaper. After I clean you with wet napkins and put on you a fresh diaper. "Well, my child is clean and I think it's time to take a walk with him." And I put you in a stroller ... Mm too small. Hands in mittens I attach to the sides with ribbons so as not to get out of the stroller. Nothing new, along with the crib And pulling the hood from above, so that the sun does not interfere with sleeping, landmark you on the street, for a walk.

Below the stroller I put a bag in which a few diapers and a baby bottle of milk.

My mom changes my diaper while I am asleep  and puts a clean one on.  My mom mentions walking but I don't know what she means until I see her pull out my old stroller and I think she can't be serious.  She ends up getting me in and the thought of others seeing me in a stroller with a diaper, and paci I would die.  And to top it off she throws some extra diapers in.  I wonder where we might be going.

I see that your eyes are slightly opened. I lower the hood so that the sun shone on your face. I straighten the papilla and take you further. I lead you to go straight to the schoolyard. That's what the last bell should sound and the guys will go home. I sit down on a bench in the schoolyard and I'm rooting you in a wheelchair like a baby. Sh-sh-sh-sh-sh-sh.

I see us getting close to school and start to worry that people might recognize me in the baby stroller with my face still visible.  As well as a pacifier in my mouth and dressed like a two year old instead of a 16 year old.  I would have to move schools.  I didn't realize my mom timed it right when the bell rang for everyone to leave and see me in a diaper.

A trill a bell is heard. And pupils and students leave school Many people know me. Because of you I was often called to school.
Seeing me comes up to you some of your fellow students. And when they saw you, they were surprised at first, but then they began smiling and slyuykat with you. "What a cute baby" and began to tickle his chin, pinching gently at his cheeks and stroking his stomach.
I leave you with them and go to school to pick up your documents from school. I told the director and the class teacher about you. We leave the school together and the director said: "At last we have got rid of the worst pupil, now there is a wonderful baby instead of him."
I take out a bottle of milk from the bag and tell the guys, "Who wants to help me feed the baby?"

My heart skips when I hear the bell at school and know soon the door will start opening with high school kids like normal except for me.  I am stuck in a stroller and can't run.  I am praying no one notices or thinks it's a real baby even though situated right, they could see my face.

A couple of kids recognize my mom and walk over.  When they see me they are surprised and I am freaking out.   Then they start making fun of me and tickling me which makes me wet some.  Right in the hallway, my mom asks who wants to feed me a bottle and the thought of drinking a bottle in front of other kids horrifies me.  It was bad enough with just my mom.

I whisper to you. "Be a good kid, otherwise I'll have to flog you right in front of everyone I'm picking you up." One of the girls raises her hand, O you Cynthia, you're like a former love, come here and take the baby to your knees, and holding his head give him a bottle I give a bottle of Cynthia's laxative and see how you suck the milk. "The bottle was empty, Cynthia asked me for a cheesecloth, she put your head on her shoulder and begins to pat you on the back, and you make a loud burp straight for everyone. from your mouth. "And she says.
"I work as a babysitter for young children for the summer." I know how to handle children.

I get a concerned look on the face as my mom asks a girl that I use to date to feed me a bottle right in the middle of school.  She finishes feeding me and there's still a lot of kids lingering since they are loving every minute of the whole show and I'm wondering how much longer we will be here.

Not long after drinking the milk, I feel the need to poop, but the thought of doing that too much.  It would be too obvious around so many kids from school and I would never live it down.  It's bad enough playing baby.  I eventually can't hold on any more and massively fill my diaper to the max with poop.  Then later I peed also and the loaded diaper is so obvious to me and I worry about other kids or my mom noticing.

Oh. You feel? the child got dirty. Time to change the diaper. You're Jeremy's boyfriend. Do you think 13? I saw you. You live near us. Help me change the baby's diaper. If you like, then I'll hire you as a nanny. You can call your friends and it's easier to follow the baby. He's so small. He's only a year old.
With these words, I unbutton the child and remove the dirty diaper. I pull out the baby napkins and let Jeremy cleanse you. "

Near us a crowd gathered and all laughed at the bald pubic, commenting that such pubes are only in small children and a small penis.

Jeremy lovuo cleaned the ass and testicles with a member. I handed him a fresh diaper and he deftly sealed the Velcro on his hips.

You're a good fellow, Jeremy. I'll call you if necessary. And now it's time for us to return. We will walk in pairs every day. If someone wants to practice feeding the child, then come to the park "

I put you back in the stroller and we go home.

Mom makes a comment about my messy diapers right in the school hallway making me go red with embarrassment.  She also says it loud enough to draw attention from bystanders who could tell my the smell in the air.  

She starts talking to my ex girlfriends new boyfriend who lived close by about changing me and becoming my babysitter and my mouth dropped open because not only is he 3 years younger, but also my ex's new boyfriend.  This thought made me shiver and seemed so real as he was about to change my messy diaper around other kids just like a baby.  

A crowd gathers around as he pulls the diaper off with everyone laughing at my bald pee pee as well as tiny pee pee just like a baby, and the poopy diaper while a 13 year old cleaned me up just like he had done it before.  Mom puts me in the stroller.

While we're going. I show you as a baby of different animals. "Look the child the bird has flown by, and there the kitty, oh look and here the dog.
You look so cute. When I finish the repair in your children's room, we'll play your birthday. I'm impatient to introduce you to everyone. "

We arrived home. I take out the wooden bars for the arena, only the walls are higher than for ordinary children. I get you out of the stroller and put you in the assembled arena.
I throw in a few toys for babies. Cubes, a pyramid of rings and a teddy bear and a hare.
"Here, play while the baby, and I'll cook dinner, and if I were in your place I would not have thought of getting out of the arena otherwise it would be bad for you"

I listen to my mom point out birds and other animals while riding back in the stroller, but I don't care about them.  We walk inside to the bedroom and I'm excited about getting out of the stroller and off the street walking.  "Who are you talking about introducing me to everyone?"

My mom grabs some toys and sets then in front of me the same as real babies, but I don't touch them.  I think back on everything that has happened today and wish there was a way out of all the humiliating stuff.

I prepared several jars of baby food. And I come for you. I take you in my arms and put them on a highchair. Hands and feet are tied with special cuffs so as not to get in the way and attach a tray to the chair, then I take out the nipples from my mouth. On my neck I tie a blue breastplate with the inscription "My sweet baby".

I put on the open the first jar - it's puree from stewed beef. I take a children's rubber spoon. I scoop the beef puree. "Let the baby open the tunnel." The train goes to the Chukh-chukh-chukh "

I watched as mom pulled out some baby food and it sounded gross compared with pizza, burgers, or someplace out to eat.  Mom straps me into the high chair making it so I can't leave.  Then a bib across my chest which I don't want, then she shovels food down my throat and it's so gross.  Really? choo choo noises?  I try spitting the food out.

"So apparently my mother needs to help you."
I scoop the next spoon. I pinch your nose and as soon as you try to sigh I deftly thrust you a spoonful of mashed potatoes. Then I take your head and turn to the top so it's hard to spit and mash straight into your mouth.
"Eat a child, there will be no other food, and I started taking pills, and soon I will breastfeed before going to bed."

I watch as my mom grabs what I spit on my bib then pinches my nose with a quick shovel into my mouth.  I don't care if I don't eat anything else because I'd rather starve.  Then I hear her mention breastfeeding and normally I'd ignore dumb stuff my mom says, but I can't and it leaves me embarrassed and quiet.

"What a dirty kid" I walk away and take a photo on the phone as you sit with a dirty face.
"You look like a whimsical baby" Tomorrow I'll post a photo on your Facebook page.
Well, well, if you do not mash, then maybe you will have a formula for children.
I take out a can of dry baby food and add a few spoons to the milk and mix it in a bottle.
"Fine" I put the nipple from the bottle in your mouth
"Let's suck the kid." This you do not spit out "

I glare at my mom as she takes photos of my messy face and talking about facebook really scares me because everyone will know it's me and they will wonder why mom is feeding me with a bib at my age.  Who knows if they will notice the diaper bulge or if my mom will volunteer the info.  

I watch as mom mixes cereal and milk into a bottle and starts feeding me and while it's not great, it's not as bad as baby food and I finish it fully.

I watch how the child formula slowly decreases. After the bottle is empty, I take your head on my shoulder and pat on the back and you have a belch.
I again take pictures of you with milk lips, after wiping it with a baby napkin.
"My full-bodied baby, have you wet yourself?"

My mom continues taking pictures of milk left on my face.  I wet my diaper earlier before my mom asked.  She cleans up my face with wipes and I am full.

The whole day has been though and I'm wondering how much longer I really have to wear diapers.  She threw my clothes away though.  "How long do I have to wear the diapers?"

"Kid, Forget your fucking grown-up clothes." You'll never see her again!
From this moment I will introduce some rules for you.
Firstly, henceforth you should call me only as a mommy and nothing else, in the second I forbid you to speak the adult word you should just babble like a baby. For every word you say, I will beat you. If you need to change diapers, say "Mama di di", and if you get hungry, say "Mama ba-ba".
In the third you will always crawl, if you are against, I generally forbid you to move. You'll be lying down and sucking on the nipple. Here are the basic rules. Now be obedient, crawl into the room and ask me to change your diaper.  Until then, you will be in a dirty and you will have a rash"

I listen to all the stuff my mom lists off for rules and think it's impossibly dumb to have to crawl or do baby talk.  Can't she see I'm a teen boy who doesn't need all this bullshit?  I sit there pouting not sure how I will make it for the next few years while wearing diapers.

Pooping myself is so gross and I don't want to go through that again or what my mom was talking to the kid from school about babysitting me and changing my diapers like he did earlier at school.  He probably can't wait to brag to his friends about it.

"I'll have to teach you obedience," I say formidably.
I pull out the strap hanging on a chair, grab you and put myself on my knees. "I'll slap you until you start talking like a child" I'm taking off your diaper and starting to slap your bare ass.
Say "I'm sorry mommy and change my di-di" I give you 10 strokes and wait. Your ass became pink