LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bad Grades Boy (private with Katyadiaperlover and Maximusdignitas)

I am a 16 year old named Mason and I can't wait until school is over.  Everyday I look at the clock and pray it gets hit by lighting to speed up.  Or that I would be hit by lightning and escape life.  Lets just say school is not my forte and I wish I could stop.  My parents don't think I am applying myself and it's been a non stop issue at home since grade school.

My grades are worse right now than they have ever been and I'm not sure how to tell them or try altering the paper into passing grades.  I don't play sports because my parents won't let me.  I've got all 'D' on my report card and I'm not sure when they mail them, I just know they did not too long ago.  I thought about skipping class to get the mail first, but my parents have a p.o. box.  I am screwed; again.

I wait the rest of the day out and finally leave, not in the best of moods, but usually I just get grounded for a few weeks and one for a month.  I make my way home knowing it will be worse if I try to avoid it again; that is why I got grounded for a month.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a lonely mother. 45 year old Elena. I bring up my only son. But every week it gets worse and worse. Grades are bad, teachers complain all the time and cause me to go to school ...
Suddenly, my smartphone announced about the message. This is from the class teacher of my son ... She took off the photo of the card with grades .... I'm terrified. This was the last straw ...
I've had enough. The disciple is bad. So I will return it as a child. Let it be a surprise for him. I made a kind face and pretended that I did not know anything about his assessments and I'm waiting for his return.

As I pull into the driveway, I notice my mom's car outside and my only hope is either she doesn't know yet or she is distracted with something or I can say a hello quickly and move on.  I pull out my cell phone after parking pretending to be on the phone so I don't have to talk while moving through the entry.  I peek through the window to see her inside with her back turned and quietly open the door while not feeling good.

My mom notices me coming in and I figure I must be ok because she didn't yell right away, so maybe I have one more day to figure out something.  I smell food and it's odd for her to cook dinner this early and I figure she has other plans.  I follow her into the kitchen and take a good look around then look at my mom looking for signs, but nothing.  "Yeah, mom what's up?," I ask being the dutiful son not wanting to rock the boat.

I grab a big bowl of soup and it really looks good.  It is chicken and a lot of vegetables and reminds me of pot pie.  I start eating while looking over the compote which looks really good and I've had it before.  Normally I consider my mom a good cook, the only time I don't like it is when I just don't like that particular food.

I am feeling like having a drink and get up to go to the kitchen and grab chocolate milk with extra chocolate.  I come back to finish up my soup, have a little more, and then eat the compote.  "I am super stuffed!"  Then finish the chocolate milk.

I get a panicked look on my face and I don't have a way to explain it.  "Classes are just very hard and everyone has trouble."  I guess I was expecting her to rage like normal when I first got inside.  I just want to leave the room and go sit in my room and take a nap.  I turn to leave the room.

I'm tired of your relationship at school !! You're always hooliganizing. I'm tired of going to school. I'm tired of the teachers' complaints. And these assessments were the last straw.
I will return you there when you were obedient. You'll be an infant again. Did you like the compote?

I am listening to what my mom is saying, but I'm confused about what she means about returning me to an obedient infant and I just figure she means grounding for a longer time.

"I already know I'm grounded, how long?  And yeah the compote was great."  Having no clue of anything wrong.

And then the doorbell rings. Oh, it's probably a courier.
The courier from the supermarket brought Diapers, powder, baby oils and shampoos. Children's clothes.
I am not kidding. Now you will again become a infant. Once studying is too difficult for you. So you're gonna be a kid.
And by the way, in the compote that you drank was a paralyzing agent. I want you to be conscious.

I sit and think about what she said and figure she must be joking trying to get me to do better at school.  It sends shivers down my body when I hear everything and put it together with what she said earlier about the word infant.  "I will do better in school and I think grounding is better," I can't imagine wearing diapers again at 16.  I don't care how long I am grounded.

I look at my watch. The medicine should already work. You can only babble and clap your eyes.
I pick you up like a baby by the back and head and take you to the bathroom.
"To begin with, the baby needs to be given a bath.The bath will help you.Don't worry, baby mommy will take care of you" I started lisping with you

I tried yelling no, no, no, but just came out in a babyish babble of "Nui"  The thought of having my mom give me a bath horrifies me, but I can't use my body to try to grab or swing a foot into action.  I'm a teen who likes independence including taking showers on my own, playing video games, and music.  It's all going to hell and I wondered when it would stop.

I bring you to the bath.
"Well, my little one is worried? Now mother is redeeming you"
I put warm water into the tub and add baby bath foam. And as the water fills I begin to undress you.
First I took off your black T-shirt, then, after the shirt, took off your pants. I do not pay attention to weak resistance, then took off my socks and finally your boxer panties.
"Well, is the baby ready for the bath?"

I feel my mom start undressing me after adding bubble bath to the water which smells good, but I have never been naked in front of my mom and I try to cover my privates for some cover, but can't due to the paralyzing agent.  My cheeks are burning and my mind is flying.  I can't say anything or run or fight which will make it too easy.  I hope she doesn't tell my younger brother or let him watch or I'd die.

I pick you up naked and put you in warm water and start bathing. I'm pouring a children's shower gel onto a sponge in the form of a frog and starting to wash you, not paying attention to your mutterings.
I wash your breasts and back, then lift your legs and my heels. "That's it, my baby will be the purest" then I'll wash your pod and I'll testicles and ass.
After that, I take you out of the bathroom and put it on the towel wet ...
What you have to do with these nasty hair. I get a depilatory cream and smear you from head to foot.
"My baby will never have these nasty hair," I said, finishing the cream on my body. Particular attention I paid to the pubis, testicles and ass.

It feels so childish being given a bath that a scowl appears across my face.  I feel her washing my chest and legs, then she stops at my penis.  I want to die as my mom takes her time on my penis and balls.  Then she gets me out and I am happy as she starts drying me off with a baby towel.  Then she comments about my pubic hair and I get a concerned look not knowing what she has planned.  Then I feel something being smeared in something like thick lotion.  Then the next thing I know is she washes it away with all my manhood gone.  I feel like such a baby right now.

I wipe you with a towel and all the hair goes off the body. Your pubis is bare like a newborn. "Well, here's my little one now we're going to get dressed, you even write a little like a baby." Now I'll dress you up my sweetie.
I bring you to your room. I smear your body with a child's oil, especially the ass. Just lie down for the baby. And I need to do something. I bring a few garbage bags and start putting all your adult clothes there.
"You will not see her again." From now on, you will have other clothes. "I threw everything from socks and panties to shirt and jackets." I put diapers, diapers and children's clothes into the vacant place.
"Tomorrow we'll go choose your crib, my baby should sleep in the most beautiful bed"
"Well, like an oil soaked in. Ready to get dressed baby?"

When we get to my room, my mom smears baby oil into my smooth bottom and balls and lets it sit for a bit while she starts bagging up all my clothing which really sucks when she says that I will never see it again.  I am starting to realize that my mom is serious about turning me into a teen baby which is the dumbest and most humiliating thing ever.  I sit there naked while she mentions a crib and I am dumbstruck at what it will mean for me.

I unfold two diapers of the most childlike kind, but they fit well for your ass. I put powdered baby powder under the butt and on pisyun and pubis and seal you in diapers. Then I put on baby bodys with easy access for changing diapers. On the hands I put on children's mittens so that I do not climb in my diapers, I put on children's booties on the legs.And finally, I put on my head a children's cap with lace and tie ribbons on my chin. Then I spread next to you a baby printed blanket only larger size with bows and fold you in the form of a cocoon. To the blanket did not open, I bandaged it with ribbons on Velcro. in the mouth you put a baby pacifier with a blue shield. And in my arms I carry you to the mirror. "Suck your baby's pacifier and look at yourself.

I watch her go through the process of diapering me since I couldn't move during it or talk.  As she pulls out diapers first I want to cry because no high school kid should be punished this way.  The smell of baby powder fills the air.  Then she pulls out baby looking clothing which surprises me, then follow with mittens, a pacifier which I awkwardly took.  As she takes me to the mirror I grown at what appears there.

In the mirror, this is your present and future. And you better get used to the baby. Now I will treat you like you do not have more than a year.
And now you need to feed and lull. I bring a baby bottle of milk. In it I add a diuretic, laxative and a little sleeping pills. I return to you and give you a bottle.
"Drink a kid and do not be capricious"
I clamp my nose and make you suck.

I watch as my mom mixes a bottle and I'm not looking forward to continuing her punishment.  The diapers were bad enough with the bath like a big baby.  I didn't realize what my mom had mixed together with it or I wouldn't have drank it.  I start to put the rubber nipple in my mouth and sucking not really wanting to, but continuing with my mom watching my progress.  After about 20 minutes I finish the bottle and get tired.  I fall asleep in my bed.  While asleep, I ended up wetting and messing my diapers stinking up the room like a toddler.