LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Im New And Nervous

ABCurious

Hey everyone, im new to this site and wanted someone to talk to about this whole Adult diaper thing. I have tried it before when i was about 10 but then stopped thinking i was too old to act like that. I have recently had some dreams about having a mommy and wearing diapers. My wife seems to be ok with it but im reluctint to try the whole diaper thing. Thats why i am here. I need somone to talk to.

Hey everyone, im new to this site and wanted someone to talk to about this whole Adult diaper thing. I have tried it before when i was about 10 but then stopped thinking i was too old to act like that. I have recently had some dreams about having a mommy and wearing diapers. My wife seems to be ok with it but im reluctint to try the whole diaper thing. Thats why i am here. I need somone to talk to.
AB, we have all been in your shoes at one point or another. Before the Internet I thought I too was alone and a bit of a freak. The second part may be true, but I'm definitely not alone.

For all of our differences, the one thing most of us have in common is that we have no idea why we're attracted to diapers of all things. Some of us can pinpoint a specific time when the fetish sparked something, but I don't think anyone can say why diapers are the object of their fascination. It's a mystery.

My advice to you would be to just relax and explore. The good news is that you seem to have a willing and understanding wife, which is more than most of us (including me) can say. You're waaay ahead there. Congratulations on finding a rare and wonderful woman.

You will quickly find that we all have our own fantasies and peculiarities inside this fetish, but the diaper world breaks us into two main groups: Adult Babies and Diaper Lovers. You seem to be in the former category, while I'm in the latter. Still, with diapers in common, we have plenty to talk about if you'd like.

-RMS

Hi guy

Welcome. if your wife is interested thats way cool. just go with it. Start with the diapers and you can always retreat a bit if she doesn't like that idea. Maybe she won't like the messy ones so you could do those or just take them off for #2's.

You have a good start if your wife seems ok.

Welcome aboard. Glad to hear about the wife not having a problem with your diapers. Just don't push her into doing something she doesn't want to do. Marriages have enough stress without adding more unnecessarily. Hope you have many happy adventures. It is even better when you have someone to indulge and help with acting out your interests. Have fun, life is to short.