LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Long Haul (Private for RPMolly)

FalloutZone

It had been a few months going back and forth talking to various people online but there was only one person who she had felt a strong connection towards properly.

It was only in the last three months that they had gotten more close and personal.

It all started from a simple 'How are you?'

Would her Little One arrive on time? Would she not show up? Was it someone lying to her? Pretending? She could only sip at her coffee with her legs folded elegantly one over the other her 1950's style dress contemplating her body while her make up was minimal and only highlighted her features.

Her hair was red and her eyes were green while her perfume smelled of Lavandar.  She wore no jewellery and had a newspaper in front of her all the sudoku was done.

Hazel kept a eye out for her Princess to be hoping that this was true and real and not fake.

It was dangerous for her.

She was a successful business woman and to have a fetish at all could easily destroy her career.

It wasn't that she didn't want to take risks like this one at all it was more that she held herself to a certain standard and to be revealed that she had this would easily destroy her sense of self worth and the few previous encounters she had with people into this kink had not gone so well at all.

Hazel couldn't ignore the slight dread in the pit of her stomach but this also felt different. 

It wasn't rushed or forced at all.

This time she had asked while normally she had been forced to meet up with a person who just saw her as a object to use to act out their desires taking no consideration for her feelings and wants.

Lucy exited the train a backpack strung over one shoulder, She was a small woman of about 5'4 with Asian features thanks to her Mother being half Korean.

The nerves in her stomach made her wonder why she had agreed to this, she had the kink all her life but finally with some privacy that college presented she was able to explore and interact online.

She was beginning to give up hope when a woman introduced herself to Lucy without all the disgusting personal questions but a simple how are you, it started as a friendship and blossomed into more to the point where it was finally going to become real.

Her grey blue eyes scanned the platforms as she walked wondering where the woman she knew primarily as Mommy was, unaware that the woman was probably feeling a similar anxiety after all she was a college student come up for the weekend if it turned out to not be real then she would be out of pocket a fair bit from this little trip.

She wore white sands, with denim blue shorts and a blue tank top due to the heat they had been experiencing lately.

Hazel awaited for the college student sipping on her cup of coffee in hope that the drink would calm down her nerves and anxiety over the long agonising wait that she had to endure but soon she could hear a voice over the loud rumbling speakers in the station declaring the arrival of the train that she was waiting for.

It was the moment of truth.

Hazel sat still keeping a eye out for Lucy not wanting to miss her at all and hoping that this was real and not fake.

It didn't take long for the redhead to spot Lucy.

Hazel allowed her gaze to linger on the young woman appreciation her appearance and features. 

Cute but not overly cute to the point of being obnoxious or annoying. The clothing was practical for the heat wave that they were experiencing right now and she doubted it would get much better.

Standing up from her place she headed over to Lucy hiding her worries with a smile of relief that Lucy was real and placed a hand gently on her shoulder, "Lucy?" said Hazel unsure, "It's good to finally meet you I hope the journey wasn't to bad?" asked Hazel softly hoping that this was indeed Lucy and not someone else.

Lucy sighed with relief when the woman came over there were two fears she had, the first being she was being catfished/someone in her personal life was obviously getting her to expose her secret in a great conspiracy. The second was she would be a woman with no boundaries and run up to her cooing loudly and calling her baby girl thankfully the restrained warm greeting was a welcome change to those two ideas.

"No it was fine, just one transfer" Lucy said smiling she was glad that she had used some of the money from her savings for a second class ticket allowing the journey to be relatively comfortable however if this was going to become a regular thing she would need a job to afford this.

"It's so weird standing in front of you, it felt like everything in my head was telling me this wouldn't be real and would be like the horror stories you read online" She said careful to keep her voice down. 

Her backpack as instructed only kept the essentials for the weekend nothing more which would have really sucked if she was stranded with only some of her things to get her through until she could find a way back to her dorm.

Hazel could feel the nervousness emitting from Lucy when she had walked over and felt even more relief the moment Lucy sighed.

It felt as if they both had the same worries and concerns.

Hazel couldn't help but smile more at that.

Seeing Lucy smile like that caused Hazel to experience butterflies again but this time it was different and less sickening. It felt more like a soft warm glow from the sun.

"That's good to know I'm glad that it wasn't bad for you," replied Hazel softly only to smile even more, "it is," agreed Hazel, "it felt frightening but now we're both here," reassured Hazel, "I was thinking that we could go and get ice cream?" suggested Hazel not wanting to push Lucy.

"It'll be my treat don't worry about cost right now or anything I understand that students don't have a lot of money," said Hazel taking Lucy's hand into her own hoping that she wasn't stepping over her mark at all, "are you out of pocket at all from traveling here?"

"Yeah you know it's one of those things you think about and when it's finally here...….." Lucy stops herself

"Sorry I'm rambling" She said shaking her head at her own bad habits sometimes it was just hard to be out of her own head.

Butterflies entered her own tummy when she felt Hazel's well manicured hand reach out and grab her own and she shivered in anticipation.

For all of the stuff that came with this kink this was what she fantasised about the most having that maternal figure take her in hand and take control for her own interest. She gave a gentle squeeze back with her own hand a way of giving her consent that this was okay.

"Ice cream sounds good in this weather" Lucy agreed "Despite the air con the train was like a sweat box"

"It's okay don't worry about it" Lucy said quickly not wanting to put out the impression she wanted a sugar Mommy or that she was for sale.

Hazel smiled, "I understand we can talk more about everything later on let's just enjoy ourselves for now." replied Hazel softly finding Lucy's rambling cute and not annoying at all.

The gentle squeeze of her hand gave Hazel confidence that what she was doing was okay. 

She needed that reassurance.

It seemed silly needing reassurance from someone ten years younger than her but this fetish could be tricky and hard and she didn't want to force Lucy into anything.

Hazel laughed softly, "Well let's go get some I know the perfect place and they do milkshakes as well if you fancied one of those as well?" offered Hazel leading Lucy along making sure to not walk fast and keep at Lucy's pace not wanting to tucker her out.

She couldn't ignore the slight motherly feeling she got from holding Lucy's hand, leading her and walking at her pace rather than her own.

Small acts of dominance.

Baby steps that's what they needed and so far so good.

Hazel smiled. Independence was great and Lucy's response was good it meant that she wasn't looking at her to pay for everything but she hated the thought of Lucy being out of pocket, "If you do have money trouble please tell me I'd hate to find out that you aren't able to pay your bills by visiting me, okay?" asked Hazel firmly and squeezing Lucy's hand tightly.

A ice cream shop with a small arcade was up ahead and in sight of the two.

"I think I can indulge" Lucy said, sweets tended to be her little time as an adult she was careful with her diet and exercise and allowing herself treats was one of the way she was able to pacify her little side without all the added accoutrement.

Lucy took their walk to admire Hazel's figure it was clear she worked out as well and those legs, with those confident steps down to the comparison of footwear. Hazel's stunning designer heels accentuated the height difference and have her a look of elegance while Lucy's converse sneakers were just for comfort and playtime.

Normally someone making comments about coming back, she might make some sarcastic comment about presuming to much but it just reassured Lucy that she wasn't a disappointing conclusion to a long fantasy.

"Don't worry about it, I know how to budget and if this was going to put me in a position where my essentials couldn't be paid for then I wouldn't have come" She explained

Hazel smirked a little, "I will insist on paying like I said earlier I understand your worry but allow me to spoil you a little this weekend I promise I won't go overboard at all." reassured Hazel not wanting to worry Lucy at all over this.

She knew how important it was for someone at her age to be independent but Hazel hoped that Lucy wouldn't be to humble over all this to the point she would reject her generosity.

While Lucy was admiring her figure she was returning the favour.

She always had guys looking at her and normally she would just look at guys but she did enjoy the female form a lot as well.

Maybe even more.

Hazel couldn't help but feel her heart leap at how perfectly adorable Lucy was and she could easily see the womanly figure that Lucy was growing into.

She couldn't ignore the sexual attraction she felt towards her but she wasn't going to be rash or desperate.

She was going to be slow and allow everything to develop naturally between them.

"I'm relieved to hear that you budget properly to allow for this but like I said allow me consider this a treat and like I said I promise I won't go overboard." reassured Hazel once again as they entered the shop.

"Hello! How may I help?" asked a waitress.

Hazel looked at the ice cream, "I'll have coconut and toffee," replied the elegant women, "what will you be having my dear?" asked Hazel affectionately and hopeful that she wasn't being to forward with Lucy at all.

"Depends on your definition of spoil" Lucy replied trying to show some wit and that she wasn't a drone who was going to come here just to say "Yes Mommy", "Like when I want to spoil myself I treat myself to a nice long bubble bath with the good stuff, not the middle rack buy one get one free gear"

Mommy that was one thing Lucy was still unsure where both of them stood, sure they knew the kink and what dynamic they wanted and used words like Mommy and Baby with Hazel joking about her needing to be in something thicker but was that just for online would it be to awkward to say in person did Hazel even want that......

"Relax an Ice Cream is fine" Lucy said as she was again told not to worry about being treated "Taking over my car payments is not...… although I don't have a car...… don't buy me a car" She joked as she looked over the selections 

"Strawberry and Cherry please" Lucy said innocently to the waitress not letting go of Hazel's hand, she wondered what the two of them looked like to people clearly not mother and daughter they didn't look a like and Hazel was too young and Lucy to old to come close to that dynamic.

Hazel laughed a little, "I must apologize for being so nervous about all this."

Hazel couldn't help but smile brightly at the ice cream that Lucy chose to get and laughed even more at the joke, "Don't worry I won't go that far I would hate the thought of taking away your ability to pay and be independent for yourself," paused Hazel paying for the ice cream and leading Lucy over towards a booth in the corner where they both could sit down and get a better chance of knowing each other, "I will be taking care of the anything we do here together though," stated Hazel, "if that's okay with you?" asked Hazel hoping to treat Lucy a little bit during this trip, "I won't be spoiling you by buying you every little thing but I was thinking maybe we could do a few fun things together." added Hazel softly her hand still holding Lucy's.

Hazel knew that dominant wise she wasn't that dominant at all and knew that other dominants would probably of laughed at how much she was asking for permission from a sub but she felt it was important to be careful and have things cleared out between the two of them.

Hazel was very frugal but did spend freely when she wanted to and had just recently purchased a modest house with four bedrooms. The mortgage wasn't terrible and would be paid off slowly in ten years time or less depending on her payments towards it.

Hazel was equally curious as to what people thought about them holding hands.

Hazel had fair skin and deep red hair that curled up in all the right ways. She looked like a stereotypical Scottish women and had grown up in the chilly north before moving away for college and deciding to stay in that area.

It had taken her till her mid twenties to get out of the awkward teen Vs adult stage of her life where at last her hair had finally decided to play ball and stop being a mess.

Hazel looked at Lucy with a gentle smile and cautiously picked up the plastic spoon from Lucy's ice cream and scooped some of the cherry up on up before placing it near Lucy's mouth.

Hazel feeling a little bit hold couldn't help but blush, "Open wide sweetie." stated Hazel very softly and quietly between them.

"That's a shame" Lucy replied when Hazel said she wouldn't spoil her, she liked the way the woman had took her hand and a similarity between herself and Hazel she could already see was the second guessing and the over analysis of every interaction and she wanted to give the woman a sign that she was okay with her taking control.

"I mean if I were spoiled I might become a bit of a brat and have to be put back in my place" Lucy winked playfully from the booth, spanking had been a fantasy of hers but not something she could do by herself.

As Hazel held the spoon in front of her she a quick look around the store, sure enough the few people who might have seen if they glanced over were not paying any attention to the two women, she blushed and lowered her eyes but did open her mouth.

This was why fantasy was such a tricky thing she had pictured herself many times in a highchair wearing nothing but a diaper and a bib being spoon fed baby mush by a cooing Mommy while there own adult meal sat just out of reach while they fed the baby, it was one of her favourites however in reality the simple act of this woman picking up a spoon in reality and holding it up as she submissively opened her mouth was sending more signals then any other fantasy ever had.

Hazel looked at Lucy curiously only to relax greatly even going as far as to smirk, "Well then," said Hazel her tone of voice going low and more hazy almost seductive, "I believe little girls shouldn't go out and about alone on a train without being properly padded," continued Hazel feeling brave, "maybe when we get back to my place I should check and see if you are wearing the right protection and not being a naughty girl, mhm?" teased Hazel her mouth next to Lucy's ear whispering softly.

They were so close together right now but she knew that she shouldn't go any further right now the time wasn't right and so Hazel moved back a little but kept close to Lucy and waited eagerly for her to eat her ice cream and for her response to a possible spanking later on.

The idea of pulling Lucy over her lap and spanking her perk little bottom sent shivers of delight down her spine as she imagine the college student wriggling helplessly begging her to stop only to be sent to the naughty corner with her shorts and underwear down and around her ankles. 

It was a delightful image and seeing Lucy blush and submissively accept the ice cream Hazel couldn't help but grow in confidence, "Don't worry no one's going to pay attention to a baby being fed." whispered Hazel quietly her eyes gazing into Lucy's own.

Hazel felt some of her fears wash away the moment she moved the spoon forward and into Lucy's mouth waiting for the student to take the sweet treat.

Lucy squirmed bright red in her face luckily facing away from the lunch time crowd as her mind went to the same place as Hazel's squirming over lap as she felt blow after blow tears going down her face as she was lectured about it being for her own good.

The look she had in her eyes was fear but the good kind, the kind an adrenaline junkie might get when trying to sky dive for the first time.

"I'm not a baby" Lucy said playfully as she took the ice cream on her tongue "I took the train all by myself"

Deciding to make better use of her hands, she used them both to hold onto the one hand that Hazel wasn't using to feed her.

Hazel watched just like a lioness eyeing its prey ready to pounce at any given time, "Mhm," chuckled Hazel a smirk upon her face as her eyes continued to glow fiercely like a burning fire, "you did didn't you?" humoured Hazel softly playing along, "All alone by yourself," paused Hazel grasping both of Lucy's hands into her own, "a baby wouldn't do something like that at all they would be in their Mommy's arms wouldn't they?" continued Hazel softly, "Which must mean that your nothing more than a naughty little girl who is in need of a spanking and some specific discipline for doing such a naughty thing like traveling all by yourself." lectured Hazel quietly and coo'ing a little towards Lucy.

Hazel scooped up some more ice cream feeding it to Lucy, "Look at you needing to be fed," said Hazel, "poor thing you sure that you aren't a helpless little baby?" asked Hazel being mindful to keep her voice down low so the lunch time crowd didn't over hear her and cause a scene at all.

"I can do it" Lucy whined with a pout that didn't seem forced or put on as she reached for the spoon, the reach was hollow however and both women could see that Lucy was on cloud nine as Hazel seemed to read from her fantasy playbook.

It wasn't so illogical really, it was easy for Lucy to open up to Hazel when she knew the woman as a nice lady online who she chatted with but was never going to become a part of her life, if she would have met Lucy in a bar and ask about her kink to her face she would have passed out from embarrassment. While she liked playing the sweet and innocent little one without a care in the world just playing and looking adorable for her doting Mommy there was a part of her that craved the humiliation of being told what a liar she was, she wasn't a big girl, she was just fooling herself and being made to call the woman Mommy, not asked, not bribed it would be a title she would be forced to use because she needed one.

"I'm going to need one of those milkshakes before we leave" Lucy said surprisingly adult as she took another bite of ice cream, "All this talk has turned my legs to jelly I'll need a moment unless I'm going to be carried out of here" she admitted to Hazel, surprised by just how aroused and embarrassed she was at the same time, it didn't matter that Hazel took precautions to keep it private which she appreciated it was still just as hot as if everyone had been staring at her.

Hazel loved the way Lucy had whined the high pitch in the other woman's voice had easily gotten her on edge.

The words of a child complaining and wanting so badly to be a grown up and mature yet not quite ready for the type of responsibility.

Hazel licked her lips and looked at the adult women before her having never really experienced this type of control before.

It felt glorious and Hazel was enjoying every moment of it and she hoped Lucy was enjoying herself just as much.

Maybe they should of set up a safe word before hand? Yet Hazel could see clearly from the awful attempt to get the spoon out of her hand that Lucy had no qualms over being treated like this right now and if it were a problem Hazel would of half expected Lucy to tell her to stop properly, "Little ones like you don't know how to feed themselves that's why you have someone to do that for you otherwise you would just make a big mess and we couldn't have that could we? Unless you enjoyed being a messy girl?" teased Hazel softly and gently as she fed Lucy another mouthful of ice cream enjoying the moment that they were sharing together.

Hazel felt disappointed yet satisfied that they both had interacted with each other so well just then as Mommy and Baby.

She felt disappointed because she didn't want to stop but she couldn't help but smirk a little at Lucy enjoying the obvious signs of arousal, "Yes," said Hazel surprised to find her own voice hitched she knew very well that she was equally aroused by what had just happened, "well I still have my own ice cream to eat so don't worry we'll have time for you to recover and have your milkshake," stated Hazel chuckling, "unless your to little to walk?" added Hazel with a grin, "Maybe I should of gotten you a stroller?" mused Hazel, "Anyway what milkshake would you like Princess?" asked Hazel sweetly to Lucy enjoying the college's students company.

They were compatible but they still had a lot to deal with but for the first time in a long while Hazel actually felt positive about herself as a Mommy and how this kink felt to her.

"Vanilla please" Lucy said as she thought on the stroller comment, that was a secret hot button for Lucy something she had never told Hazel if she were offered it now she would probably turn it down but the humiliation and the safety that she felt she would experience if there was someone she could trust enough to take care of her in that situation where she could be that little baby in a stroller and know no harm would come to her would be amazing.

"So how do you do those....." Lucy asked checking out Hazel's amazing legs and then her eyes scrolling down to the heels "For me it's always been a chore, I'll wear them for an occasion you might be the first person I've seen be comfortable" it was one of those weird little big moments, Lucy was trying to keep her adult headspace in tact not wanting to go full little in public but their were some little parts to her normal personality that shone through.

Hazel nodded and called over a waitress to place the order for Lucy taking full control and enjoying the power that she had over such a minor little thing like this.

She wasn't surprised by Lucy checking her out but she couldn't help but chuckle at the question that the student had asked her, "Well I recommend starting off with chunky heels that cover the entire bottom of the shoe," replied Hazel, "it helps a lot but it is a skill to learn to become comfortable in these things I always fear that I'll end up falling despite training myself up to them going straight to these evil creatures without preparing yourself properly would be nothing short of hell." joked Hazel thankful that her Aunt had taught her how to progress into heels rather than just putting them on straight away and hoping that she wouldn't look silly like everyone else she knew from school at the time.

"So.……." Lucy said wondering how best to ask the question and was thankful for the Vanilla milkshakes arrival to give her a bit more time to think, 

She sipped from the straw looking up at the Hazel with that childish glee in her eyes as she sucked.

"Well when we talked online we mainly talked about me" Lucy began feeling sometimes feeling that online the older woman was very good at getting Lucy to lead the conversation to talk about herself without revealing to much about Hazel.

"Is there anything you've always wanted to do this weekend?" Lucy asked

Hazel tilted her head wondering what Lucy had to say and hoped that she wasn't going to far.

She did like Lucy and the thought of scaring her off saddened her greatly but she knew that was only her anxiety playing up.

Seeing that childish glee in Lucy's eyes Hazel settled down again and simply enjoyed herself in this moment like a proud Mommy watching their child accomplish something despite the fact that Lucy was simply just drinking a milkshake.

Hazel was surprised by the question. It was true. They normally did talk about Lucy more so than herself.

Hazel while hold and relaxed could be rather shy at times and overly worried about life and that included any details of her sexual fantasies getting out to the public but she knew that she could trust Lucy.

"Well," purred Hazel, "I've always wanted to try..." paused Hazel becoming a little shy, "breastfeeding and maybe putting you on a plastic potty to see if you are a big girl or just a baby needing her Mommy." added Hazel making sure to be discreet and not have anyone over hearing her conversation with Lucy.