LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best Places To Change?

Guest diamondback688

our mall has a pretty nice set of family restrooms too. they have 3 or 4 of them, and each has a sink and toilet and is large enough that i can lay down. then, there is also a diaper changing table built into the wall outside the restrooms with a trash can so that you can change a abby without having to use a restroom.

I work at a starbucks and the bathrooms there are great for changes, locks on the door and theres always music so you can't here the tell-tale tape tabs (3x fast!). My starbucks has a little basket instead of a regular garbage and no napkin disposal, so I always have to kinda hide the diaper and take out the garbage before anyone else. Lots of coffee and tea and running water usually means a couple changes a shift.

anyone ever changed in an airplane bathroom?

I usually try to avoid having to change my diaper in a public place. I wear thick pull-on cloth diapers and plastic pants, and usually can make it to the restroom in time. One of the most common places for me to have a wetting accident is when I’m stuck in traffic or can’t make it to a rest stop. I have a pickup with a shell with tinted windows, so when I find a place to park, I just go in back to change. We have a private restroom at work, so I don’t have a problem there. I carry my jacket with a diaper inside when I go in and come out. I put my diaper in a plastic bag before I come out. When I worked where there were multi-stall restrooms, I used pin-on or Velcro diapers. When I wet myself while shopping, I just wait until I get home to change. My diapers are absorbent enough to hold a couple of wettings.

For me the best place is a bathroom for one person because I wear plastic pants and pull ups so my shoes and pants have to come off. Short of that, if some one is going to look through the stall to see what they can see, just let them look. Maybe they are interested and you are their only chance for them to know other adults wear diapers. I've had to throw diapers away in garbage cans in front of others in busy bathrooms. No one has ever said anything. Maybe they do when I leave, but what would they rather I do, change outside? Although I'm not against being outside in a dry nappy.

DSC00033.JPG