LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Sisters Love

This is a roleplay about a sisterly bond full with love and some forced regression. So please, no physial harm or sexual pleasures! And if its okay, I'm hoping for an experienced roleplayer (someone who is good at roleplaying). 

Summary:
16 year old, Isabella has a strong desire to love and take care of a baby, but her problem, she was far too young to get pregnant and didn't even have a boyfiend yet. Her only solution that could help her cope was, turn her sister into a baby who is only 7, by any means necessary. 
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It was an ugly afternoon. It was cold and rainy. And as early as it was, it looked like night time. But that was typical weather for where they lived. The 2 girls who was sitting side by side on a couch inside their nice wam house was used to this. One was Isabella, the other was Susanna, Isabella's little sister who she loved dearly. Their parents were off at work and won't be home until late that night. That left Isabella to babysit, which she never minded. 

On television, they were watching My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. They both loved this show but the older girl was getting tired from all that sitting down so Isabella got up and stretched. "You want something to eat?" she turned to her sister.

This is a roleplay about a sisterly bond full with love and some forced regression. So please, no physial harm or sexual pleasures! And if its okay, I'm hoping for an experienced roleplayer (someone who is good at roleplaying). 

Summary:
16 year old, Isabella has a strong desire to love and take care of a baby, but her problem, she was far too young to get pregnant and didn't even have a boyfiend yet. Her only solution that could help her cope was, turn her sister into a baby who is only 7, by any means necessary. 
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It was an ugly afternoon. It was cold and rainy. And as early as it was, it looked like night time. But that was typical weather for where they lived. The 2 girls who was sitting side by side on a couch inside their nice wam house was used to this. One was Isabella, the other was Susanna, Isabella's little sister who she loved dearly. Their parents were off at work and won't be home until late that night. That left Isabella to babysit, which she never minded. 

On television, they were watching My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. They both loved this show but the older girl was getting tired from all that sitting down so Isabella got up and stretched. "You want something to eat?" she turned to her sister.

(I would love to roleplay this with you, if it's okay!)

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Summary:

Susanna was sad that it was gloomy and rainy. Which meant she couldn't play outside with her friends. But her big sister cheered her up by offering to watch My Little Pony. It was one of her favorite shows to watch.

She looked up at her sister who got up and asked if she wanted something to eat. "Sure!" Susanna said cheerfully. "What are you going to make?" She asked.

"How about some oatmeal cookies?" Isabella replied gleefully. She knew that was her sisters favorite and knew Susanna was feeling down today because of the weather, so she was doing her best to cheer the little one up. 

She headed for the kitchen and started getting together all the cooking supplies. "You want to help?" she called from the kitchen, which was conveniant because it wasn't too far from the living room. She could see Susanna thru the hole in the wall in between the living room and kitchen. She was so cute. Just sitting there, watching MLP. 

"How about some oatmeal cookies?" Isabella replied gleefully. She knew that was her sisters favorite and knew Susanna was feeling down today because of the weather, so she was doing her best to cheer the little one up. 

She headed for the kitchen and started getting together all the cooking supplies. "You want to help?" she called from the kitchen, which was conveniant because it wasn't too far from the living room. She could see Susanna thru the hole in the wall in between the living room and kitchen. She was so cute. Just sitting there, watching MLP. 

"Oatmeal cookies sound great! " Susanna said, smiling. She stayed in the living room watching the show while Isabella went to the kitchen.

"Sure. " Susanna replied when she was offered to help. She like to bake cookies with Isabella. Even though everytime they did, she'd grey messy from the ingrediants. But that's what made it all the more fun!

Isabella smiled at this. She enjoyed cooking with her sister. Not only would it teacher her sister how to cook at a young age, it was bonding time. And Isabella took advantage of it as much as she could, whenever she wasnt spending the day with friends or at school. Even when Susanne was a baby, she loved her that much more Even if it meant feeding her or changing her diapers. She missed those days.

They whipped up the cookies and helping Susanne hold the the pan of dough, stuck it in the oven. This would take a bit so they sat back down n the couch to watch TV. The older girl took this as an opportunity to see how she was doing. "Are you feeling alright?" She asked concerned.