LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rp with me please?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suggest this variant of the game. you and I are colleagues at work. and are contenders for a good vacant position and to get rid of the rival I'm going to turn you into my newborn daughter. in the game I will, feeding, swaddling, bathing and punishment. How do you like the script?

Very well. Also I will try to write down more sentences. 

A museum was having a popular exhibit about the latest Robo-Nanny, it can take care of kids of all ages, from infants to teens. The Robo-Nanny was practicing on a pretend baby in a built-in nursery to show everyone about the future

Interesting. and I will also propose a scenario ... Maybe we will be a married couple who had a child. And I did not cope with his mother and I asked you to buy a robot nanny about whom I once saw in advertising ... and then he will break ... how do you like the idea?

we will play here or on public display we will take out? so that everyone could read.

I was thinking more like the robot glitches and treats the next person it sees as a baby. Or maybe one of us sneaks into the museum to steal the robot but we get captured by it and treated like babies

Also we will do it here

(well, I'll start)

I'm a 30 year old gifted inventor. I created a mechanical kindergarten. It will help to get rid of the human negligence of the teachers. My robot does everything for the care of children. She changes diapers, feeds, bathes and punishes. I'm preparing to present my robot at the exhibition that will soon come. If successful, I will set up the creation of the same kindergartens around the world.
I made the last settings and I turn on the alarm and decide to rest for a while.

I’m 20 years old and crawling through the vents looking for something to steal and sell. I eventually reach the kindergarten and open up the hatch, dropping down. Little do I know I activated a sensor for the robot

I wake up from the alarm. I open the laptop next to the bed and watch the surveillance cameos and I see some kind of figure ....
Some spy wants pozaritsya on my invention ... that he will be a guinea pig.
I remotely activate the kindergarten.
Suddenly, a bright light is lit and the plow is dazzled by the robot grabbing him by the arms and legs.

I woke up with an alarm. I open thelaptop next to the bed and watch the surveillance cameras.
"Hmmm some spy wants to steal my invention?"
Then he will be the first tester!
I remotely activate the kindergarten.
Suddenly, a bright light illuminates and blinds the robber. Then special mechanical arms grabbed him by the arms and legs.

(Corrected)

“Huh, what the heck?! Let me go!” I try breaking free of the arms grip but their too strong. I’m put on top of a changing table where my clothes start being removed. “Hey! Give those back!” I hold onto my pants

I watch as a robot strips a robber. First he took off his jacket and black sweatshirt, followed by his shoes. I see how he resists ...
"Hmmm is too active, but I want him to feel everything"
I give the command to the robot and he injects into the buttock of the paralyzing agent.

I see that the movements of the arms and legs have stopped and the robber can only clap his eyes.
I watch as the robot continues to undress the robber ...
He was taken off socks, pants and, in the end, pants.
a mechanical voice says "The first stage - to bathe a child"
The swaddling table leans like a hill and the robber slides into a small pool that opens in the floor.

The robot starts washing me from head to toe, cleaning every part of me until I was squeaky clean. I’m then dried off as the robot says “Stage one complete. Initializing stage two.” “What the hell is stage two?” I say

A mechanical voice announces.
"The second stage is to dress a child"
     A special red ray passes through the robber's body ... "Error! The child has too much hair."
Robot hands apply a special cream on the hands and feet, the body, buttocks and on the pubis ... After 5 minutes the robot washes the cream and all the hair from the body goes into the sewer.
     Next robot picks up the robber under the back and ass and carry on the swaddling table.
     There is already a diaper ready. The robot puts the robber in the ass right on the diaper.
Robot hands rub baby oil in the ass, pubis and in his penis.
Then, with soft down pillows, talc is applied to the butt and pubis. After that, the robot's hands deftly fasten the diaper.
From the side wall comes the child's body, and while holding the robber robot dexterously dresses the body on the robber.
Then a baby cap with lace appears and puts on the head of the robber.
Then, on the floor, they spread the child's azure color with bows and a blanket.
The robot puts the robber on the blanket, and folds the blanket around the robber in the form of a cocoon. A velcro fastener is attached to the top to prevent the blanket from opening. The last one shows a pacifier with a blue shield and the robot puts it in the mouth of the robber.
"The second stage is over."

“Mm?! Mm! Mm! Mm!!!” I say as I try struggling out of the blanket cocoon and spitting out the pacifier. “Commencing stage 3, nap time” The voice said ‘Nap time? I’m not even sleepy!!’ I think while desperately trying to get out the cocoon

A mechanical voice informs.
"Stage three is sleep time."
The robot measured the growth of the robber and in a minute. A real baby cradle of white color comes out of the wall with pink prints of animals with high sides and bells that whirl in so quiet music. His hands picked up a cocoon with a child and lowered him into the crib.
The robot discovers the pacifier that has fallen out of the mouth, inserts it back into the mouth of the robber and does not tie the pacifier with a blue ribbon.
"The child must sleep"