LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Embarassing Experience

Hello All,

I just had an embarassing experience Happen. There was a Leak in my Apartments' bathtub. Well the landlord came to fix it Today while I was at Work, and they had to go into my bedroom to fix the Pipes through a Panel in my Bedroom Wall. Well, just my Luck that's where my Diapers Were! :whistling: Anyway I was Wondering if They say anything about it, what should I Say? Any Comments Appreciated!

Thx. Nathan

The first thing that comes to my mind is it's none of the landlord's business. After all, your diapers aren't physically connected with the apartment! And even if they said anything, just tell them you have a medical need, just like many people do. Hopefully that will help and hopefully, no one will say anything!

Chances are no one is going to say anything. They were there to fix a problem with the building, that's all they are really going to care about I am almost sure. Besides, lots of people use diapers for all sorts of reasons, and no one wants to risk even the slightest chance of being accused of some sort of discrimination, or harassment due to a disability. And I'm shore while making other repairs, they have seen thing much, MUCH stranger than diapers many times before!

Guest John_Q_Sample

I remember years ago I lived in an apartment building with a beautiful neighbor two doors down.

I bought some diapers but being that it was still light out I didn't want to carry the bag in from the car. I stuffed as many diapers as I could into the many large pockets of my khaki shorts and down the front (so I could go inside and enjoy some dirty diaper time) and made a dash for my apartment. As I fumbled for the keys, trying to get them in my front door, the hot neighbor stepped into the hall looking to bum a cigarette...

I must have been really nervous because she asked if I was alright, that I looked like I had seen a ghost. I mumbled something about having to use the bathroom real bad (kind of the truth, right?) and threw the door open. She turned an embarrassed red and smiled slightly. "OK" she kind of giggled and I shut the door. Only when I glanced in the hall mirror did I realize that the slight smile and giggle must have been stiffled laughter...

In my mad dash to the apartment a diaper had made its way almost 3/4 of the way out of a pocket and one of the ones I had shoved in the front of my shorts was peeking out the bottom of the leg about an inch! :blush:

Today's "oops": The very wet Molicare that was still in the bathroom garbage when our housecleaner came over today. I didn't remember it was there until after she'd already taken out the trash.

Quite likely she didn't notice it or know what it was, but still... oops.

Today, the owners of the house I rent a room in for college came to clean, since it had be a while since the cleaners came and the kitchens were sticky. Well anyway, I have a trashcan in my room, for ease and so other people don't get confronted with my diapers. The garbage had piled up for a couple of weeks, I had three bags. The owners also took the garbage with them, but in bigger bags, so I put my bags into theirs, and you could obviously see the diapers in them. To make matters worse, I spilled the contents of one bag, including a diaper. Boy was I embarrassed, but I just kept my cool and she didn't say anything. Oh well, it's not their place to judge anyways.

Today's "oops": The very wet Molicare that was still in the bathroom garbage when our housecleaner came over today. I didn't remember it was there until after she'd already taken out the trash.

Quite likely she didn't notice it or know what it was, but still... oops.

I dont know,an extra 20 #'s in the garbage might give it away :roflmao:

Whose would it be else?

Could they belong to the Diaper/Nappy fairy ?

When a mate of mine looked in a tool box I had and found a disposable Nappy (one of mine!) he said "here whats this?" so my reply was "a disposablw Nappy, what does it look like!" boy did that kill the conversation dead! :badmood:

Always remember-

"BE HAPPY IN YOUR NAPPY" :groupwave:

Chances are no one is going to say anything. They were there to fix a problem with the building, that's all they are really going to care about I am almost sure. Besides, lots of people use diapers for all sorts of reasons, and no one wants to risk even the slightest chance of being accused of some sort of discrimination, or harassment due to a disability. And I'm shore while making other repairs, they have seen thing much, MUCH stranger than diapers many times before!

Sometimes you indeed get to see really weird things. When i was in apprenticemensship years to plumber journeyman my company usually fixed heating and water systems in towns only brothel. We often had some smalltalk with the whores there, as you have everywhere else too when working at private houses.

Another pretty weird one was when we had a bigger building to build up with new water tubes. Everyday around 1am on the other side of the street a pretty nice looking woman went into her flat, opened a window and did strip shows in front of us. just for about 30 minutes though, then she quickly closed the window coz about 5-10mins later her bf or hubby came...

Then again we worked at a pretty known local tax lawyers house. We had to let the water down from the heaters. So i went to open the air-vessels on the heaters in the whole house. When i came into sleeping room i watched around and saw a champagne glas and an empty bottle next to the bed. the cover looked a bit thick but i did not thought further bout that and went on doing my job. Suddenly the cover moved and a pretty much like hungover looking lawyer stared at me not believing what he was seeing. It was about 11:30am though.

I was like "oh sorry" and quickly left the room.

Once we been working in a retirement home. In retirement homes we have special care wards for people who not really knowing who they are or were. We had to go working in one of this wards. We worked there quite a time when a maybe mid 40 man just wearing a diaper stood on the floor and said that he is the landlord. One of the nurses brought him back to his room but this guy came back, messed his nappy and said that we should have a look at the toilet too since it stinks. The nurse took him again to his room and put him into a fresh nappy. when she came back from there she mentioned that we shouldnt worry too much about that.

In another retirement home we build up there have been 2 wards ready and we were working on the 3rd. One day a prob with the water appeared and i was called to go into one room in the cellar to empty the water tube. I opened the door and was right in the middle of some kind of cemetary ceremony. The dead body of a woman laid on a desk in the middle and the family was around to say good bye. I only brought "oh, sorry - my condolences" out and quickly left the room closing the door.

I got bladder inco by an accident short before the end of journeymanship. When i returned to work i still was 24/7. I usually took 3 diapers to work just in case. One day for some odd reason i only took one. Again we worked in a retirement home. Short before end of the work-day my 2nd diaper was almost leaking and i had none to change no more. I was unsure what to do now. Under no circumstance i wanted the diaper to leak and to wet my trousers. So i went to the nurses office and expressed my situation. The nurse there was like no prob and only asked my size and if i wanted a stronger than i was wearing. I told her the size and agreed on the stronger one. She went on the floor to a cupboard took one and handed it to me. She then just mentioned the way to the next toilet for the change.

When you work at private homes you realize that the people often trying to hide things they dont want the craftsmen to see. In some cases this does not work anyway coz the craftsman need to work where you dont expect it anyway. In one house we stumbled over sex toys on such an occurance. in another over adult diapers. Well you see the stuff but you dont think too much about that. In my case, as a dl, i wondered if that person there had em for fun or is inco. i never got to know since even if i would like to ask the person i wouldnt know how to do so without bringing em into pretty shameful situations. And then you still have your job to do so you dont spend time thinking about that much.