LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I am on business in Europe and have recently discovered a plain all white diaper called White Max.  These diapers can be purchased at both Diaper Minister and Abdlfactory.

These diapers are amazing and perhaps the best diapers I have ever worn.  

Appearance:  PLAIN white with no size markings, company logos, or wetness indicator.  They have two tapes on each side with light blue strips.

Crinkle Factor:  These diapers are made of plastic similar to Comfy Dry 24/7.  At first I thought it was the older Pampers plastic but these diapers are actually very quit and not so crinkly.

Capacity:  The best I have ever seen.  After all night of use my diaper looked like I had hardly wet in it.  So far both my protective briefs and fixing panties have stayed dry when wearing these diapers meaning they have yet to leak.  Chances are you will remove this diaper because of it getting too heavy before you remove it because it is starting to leak.

Fit:  Fit is good and slightly small.  I wesr size L diapers and sometimes size L is just too big.  These fit me perfectly and are sized similarly to Rearz diapers.  

Final Thoughts:  This is an awesome diaper.  The one weekness so far is that the tapes do not stick very good but they do not necessarily pop off either.

20180604_183345.jpg

You can also buy diaper inserts made by the same company although I am not exactly sure why you would need them.

20180605_181525_1024x722.jpg

After all day of use at work.

20180605_060555.jpg

White Max (left) next to ABU Simples.

20180605_060815_800x600.jpg

After night time use.

20180605_060628_1200x1600.jpg

Three of these diapers can easily fit in my Gary laundry bag.

20180606_060757_1600x1200.jpg

Clean diaper before work.

• 2 weeks later...