LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"Aw but widdle baby you need it. You were all messy poo and wettums weren't you?" I coo at you when picking you up. "I know 4th grade is just too much for baby and I'm sure soon enough they'll make it easier on you. For now let's get you a night time bottle and get baby to sleep. No more icky hard home work tonight." I coo bouncing you all the way down stairs to the kitchen 

I cuddle you to my body and warm breasts. "Poor baby must be tired after trying to be such a big girl." Once down stairs I warm up a bottle of milk I brought with me that has so muscle relaxants mixed in.

While holding you and the bottle I bring you up stairs to your room and set you into a cradling position on my lap in the rocking chair in your room. 

I look at the time it reads 630pm, "ok baby drink your baba and then you can go ni ni." I coo removing your pacifier and placing the bottles nipples in your lips while starting to rock and hum a soft tune

I hold you tightly against my chest with both arms still cradling you shoving the bottle in your mouth "aw we got a fussy baby, does baby need her baba to fill that tummy up for beddie bye?" I watch as you let some dribble from your mouth but see the milk start flowing down your throat to your waiting tummy. 

"Now baby are you still not wanting your baba?"

As you lay in my arms wetting your pullup once again but now fast asleep still drinking your baba, I smile and wait for you to finish your bottle. Once your bottle is finished I get you on to my shoulder and burp you and tock you some more. Once in a deep sleep I began to hypnotically plant some suggestions in your mind much like last night.

I whisper in your ear with a low but sweet voice. "Alexa, little baby Alexa... you will have fun tomorrow, you can fight it all you want but as of tomorrow you will have an accident every time some one says >4th grade<...either a big poo poo or wettums it will happen. After all you only know simple addition, with spelling you always spell with extra e's and f's, your reading a writing is bad too. You'll fit more into kindergarten maybe but let's see how you feel in second grade first. You always wanna suck your thumb when someone mentions being a big girl even if you fight it itll still nag you till you do. And dont worry baby mommy will take care of any accidents you have and give you a pacifier once you get home. Sleep tight little alexa you have a big day tomorrow." I end with a little giggle watching you relax more after my hypnotic stent ended. I stay rocking you in the chair for a little bit long before getting you to bed and cleaning up the house. I do leave a pack of pullups, a pack of diapers, and changing supplies in your closet. And I wait for your mommy to arrive back.

(Yeah I'm excited to see what you have in store!)

"Good morning baby! I heard you had a fun night I let you sleep a little late so let's get you changed and dressed so you can eat and be off to school! I feel like today will be a good day." I almost sing happily as I unzipp your onesie and change you out of your very soaked diaper and clean you up before pulling big girl panties on you with Elmo on them. "Well I guess Melissa was right you need these diapers at night, I'm almost tempted to have you wear pullups to school today after the last few days but I know you dont want that so I'll give you another chance." I say getting you dressed in a light pink carebear shirt and a light blue pair of jeans with some cartoon patches on them. Putting your socks and shoes on happen in a flash next I do your hair into to ponytails on either side of your head. 

"Let's get you some food baby!" Quickly picking you up and bringing you to your booster seat that has been cleaned from last night where you have scrambled eggs waiting for you on your plate

(it start from when Alessa is to school) 

I wake up and I let my mommy dress me. Then I go to the kitchen for the breakfast. I let you put me on the high chair and when you put the food in front of me I eat it with my heand. 

<ok>

"Baby here let mommy feed you if your going to be silly and eat with your hands." I giggle and coo at you. I feed you your eggs clean your hands and face then feed you a drink from the bottle Melissa left from last night stating "melissa said you really love this bottle so she let us keep it for you!" 

After your drink I rush you out to the car get you in your car seat and drive you to school. Once at the school with everyone walking around I get out and get you out of your carseat and set your feet on the ground. "Have a great day baby! Try to stay dry today! Mommy loves you!" I say loudly getting back in the car and driving away.

Alessa’s day at school was surly the worst day of her life.  During the first class, that of mathematics, her teacher miss Brown had begun a new matter: the division.

Teacher’s explain seemed very hard for the little girl, who understood nothing, what that annoy her very much forcing her to spend all of first class sucking her thumb. 
But this was only the begin:
During the interval between first and second class the little girl had the need to use the bathroom but she feel of that only when she weated her underwear. Her classmates made fun her making her cry until the teacher, miss Foster, intervened taking little girl’s hand and bringing her to the infirmary, where the nurse Mrs. Pattel helped her self putting wet panties in a plastic bag and helping her to put a new pair of pants.
While Mrs. Patel helped Alessa to get dressed the little girl never took of the thumb from her mouth, then Mrs. Patel brings the little girl in to the principal office.
The principal after seeing the situation decided to call little girl's mother. When Edith arrived to school she went directly to the principal office to speak with Mr. Russell.
It was a conversation that lasted two hours and during it Mr. Russell informed the woman of what happened not only during the day but in previous days too, explaining that most likely her daughter wasn’t still ready for elementary school and that considering the level that the little girl had showed probably it would have been better postpone her to kindergarten. The little girl who listened the whole conversation from behind the door was very sad. When the mommy came out from principal office  Alessa, who was sucking her thumb, give her the little hands and she went to the exit of the building and to the parking area. When they arrived to the car the mommy opened the rear car door doing get the little girl in the car before to get behind the wheel and leave going home.
Alessa mortified spent the whole trip in silence, and when they arrived to destination she was taken in mommy arms and brought home and mass on the couch, while her mommy went to phone Alessa’s father who worked abroad.
The little girl was very tired but before to fall asleep she listened a part of the conversation between her parents.
They talked about a test: if she passed it her mommy would start potty training again, if she failed her mommy would enroll her to the kindergarten 

Edith was shocked to get the call from the school she did and immediately went to the school to meet with the principal. The meeting was not an easy one,  Alexa was on the way to be an honor roll student and excelled at math previously and now the principal was telling her that Alexa could not and would not do math only suck her thumb. On top of that to hear Alexa yet again had a daytime accident she could only agree with the school assessment, alexa was to take a test tomorrow if she passes she can return to school but only to kindergarten if she fails she must repeat pre k and atpemt to enter kindergarten next year.

Once home she cuddled up with the depressed little girl and informed her husband that is across the world. Once the phone call was done she looked down at the sleeping girl and carried her up to her room. She then got out the changing mat, powder wipes and very thick diapers that Melissa had left for them. She stripped the tiny sleeping girl of her school clothes quickly cleaned, diapered, and dressed her in a pink sleeper with mittens and booties attached. Edith placed a pacifier in Alexa mouth to complete the look of her 9 year old now looking like a 2 year old. 

As edith brought alexa back to the sofa with her cradled in her arms she needed help. She called melissa, which melissa said she'd be there soon. Edith unaware she just sealed her daughters fate sat back looking at the slightly bigger toddler in her arms and sighed as she felt her daughters diaper grow warmer.

"Aw it's ok baby mommy got you diapered up and all snuggly since you had a long day and needed a good nap." I coo at you holding you close to my breasts rocking you gently and lightly push on your pacifier. 

"Now baby I know you've had a long day but mommy needs to tell you about tomorrow. You will be taking a small test once you get to school. This test will tell us what you need help with and what your ready for at school. Mommy will help you relax and prepare you for the test for the next few hours, and Melissa will be here too and will help you once I leave for work. I dont want you to stress about your test but it is important you do your best baby." I say sternly but very kind and lovingly cuddling you closer to my warm bosom as Melissa walks in the room and awes at us. She comes over and sits close to us and strokes your hair "you two are too cute!"

<your have to suck your pacifier harder, your paci is in your mouth and your thumbs are in mittens>

"Edith I came as soon as I could you sounded a little upset, how could anyone be upset looking at such a cutie!" Melissa says watching you shift around she picks you up putting your head on her shoulder and patting your wet bottom. "Now I'll go change your baby girl her you go get ready for work and head in early." Melissa locking edith in her gaze. 

Edith had no choice she nodded and went up stairs to get ready for work early. 

"Hi baby alexa I heard you had a short school day today, huh? And now tomorrow your taking a big test huh? Do you want aunty to help you study?" I coo at you while bouncing you lightly patting your wet diaper

"Well widdle alexa..." I coo while tickling your nose. "Here's what's going on you either pass this test and big a big kindergartner or you fail and you stay a big baby til you can grow up. Your pick baby." I say sweetly patting your very wet bottom a little harder to drive home a point