LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Alexa was just like any normal 9 year old girl, she was in 4th grade in which she loved to read and is very good at long division. She likes school and seeing her friends but likes the weekends at home too where she doesn't usually have homework. Her favorite color is pastel blue and thinks pink is for little baby girls. She loves watching Netflix and has a secret love for watching "Sofia the first" and "super why" even if they are "baby shows". Shes currently working on reading an old book her mommy gave her called "harry potter" but still gets caught up on some big words. Alexa also has a bit of an entitlement issue with being seen as a big girl since shes only about as big as the first and second graders and only just stopped sucking her thumb at night a few weeks ago.

Our RP starts as Alexa is doing her homework in the living room with frozen playing on the TV, the door bell rings her mommy answers the door to see the babysitter shes had called for the night. This babysitter was different though and has promised to get her little girl to relax and enjoy being a "little" kid more....

Melissa (the babysitter) rings the doorbell and is greeted by Alexa's mommy Edith. Edith opens the door and greets her "Hello! I'm so happy your here, your ad almost sounded too good to be true!" As Edith hugs her and leads her inside the door.

"Its a pleasure to meet you, Edith you have a beautiful home. Please tell me about you little cutie I'll be watching tonight" Melissa says with a smile adjusting her backpack.

"Well my little Alexa is a very smart girl, great at math, pretty good at reading and getting better, and has finally stopped sucking her thumb at night, so shes finally feeling like a big girl even with her size. But there lays the problem she she thinks everything now is too babyish for her. I hope you can help her with that! Edith says kinda worried as she leads Melissa into the livingroom as Alexa is caught up in an episode of Sofia the first.

"Hi Alexa my name is Melissa I'm you baby sitter tonight we will have alot of fun! I promise little one!" Melissa says patting Alexa's head 

I've just finished my homework. I like studying specially the math and science it's so interesting. Today mommy must get out and she has called a new baby sitter. I hope she is a nice person and that we will get along.  I'm watching Sofia the first, I love so much this show: it does feel me like a princess. 

"Hello Melissa"

(is that OK?) 

(That's great!) 

"Aw do you like Sofia the first? I watch some girls that love this show too! All cute little girls like you must like it. Maybe later we can do something that envolves Sofia?" Melissa says cheerfully  and almost like shes cooing at a toddler than talking to a 9 year old. 

"Alexa sweety I'm going to show Melissa the rest of the house and where everything is, I'll come back an say goodnight before I leave baby." Edith says to Alexa in the same tone Melissa spoke in.

"yes. I like very much" I answer shyly "I blush while I said that. I know that more girls my peers don't watch that show but I like very much. 

Mommy say that she wants to show to Melissa the rest of the house I continue to watch cartoons. 

Melissa awes at you " that's not true cutie most girls in first grade still like to watch this show!" She says as the tour of the house starts and we exit the room. 

As we get to the kitchen Edith speaks up a little after giggling "Alexa is actually 9 and in 4th grade, she does look little though huh? You should have seen it when she was still ducking her thumb up til a couple weeks ago." She says almost day dreaming about her baby girl

I continue to watch cartoons until they finish. I'm a little hungry than I go to ask mommy if I can have something for snack. 

I enter in the kitchen:

«Mommy can I have some snacks please?» 

"In a minute baby girl..." Edith says a little disappointed that her little girl interrupted the grown ups.

"Sweety your mommy is almost done showing me the house, after mommy says good bye how about I make you a special snack?" Melissa says cooing at Alexa happily.

We finish up the house tour and end up back in the kitchen Melissa sees you having issues and picks you up on to her hip like a toddler. "Wave bye bye to mommy baby girl." Melissa says cheery waving your hand like your do with a baby.

Mommy comes over and kisses you on the forehead "I'll see you tomorrow baby girl, I love you" she says sweetly as she grabs her bag and makes it out the door. 

"Well sure my little baby pumpkin, what would you like for a little snancky? I'll be making dinner soon so nothing too big" I say sweetly while patting your bottom.

I think to my self this will be too easy she'll be a toddler before the morning of shes putting up no fight so far... still smiling into your eyes

I stair into your eyes with my hypnotic gaze, "Ok baby I'll make you a little sandwich and a drink, did you finish your homework? I know first grade can be really tough" I know fully well that shes in 4th grade but it's time this strong willed girl be brought down to a younger level.

I wipe your face down with a baby wipe, and pick you up again and continue my gaze.

"Aw is someone becoming sleepy? I bet your ready to suck that thumb and get ready for bed huh? I know mommy said you stopped but you still do sick your thumb huh baby?"

"Now baby girl you will listen to the sound of my voice and do as I say... when ever you feel sleepy or upset you will suck your thumb. You may not want to but your body will do as I say...understand my little baby?" Melissa says softly but firmly in her hypnotic trance, patting Alexa's behind as she carries her around the living room like a small sleepy toddler.

[Its ok no worries]