LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I begin to suck my thumb while you take me on your arms, but it's not enough to calm me down. I want to be cuddled but I don't want ask you for this. I suck my thumb very hard. All this is very embarrassing. 

On the way through the livingroom before heading up stairs with you I sling my bag over my shoulder and take out a pacifier and swap it into you mouth in place of your thumb. I switch your position to a cradling position in my arms and hum lightly while rocking you. 

Once in your room I stand you up and place down my bag to take out a Sofia the first changing mat. "Look baby it's your favorite cartoon." I say laying it out on your bed. Then I lay you down on it and start to undress you like a toddler who had an accident. "Now baby just focus on that pacifier aunty mel is going to get you all cleaned up and then we can work on your home work again." I say taking out scissors and snipping the sides of your destroyed panties. I flat it out and remove it like a diaper and place them to the side, and begin to wipe and powder you. Followed by a thick pullup. "See baby all all dry and clean for the night!"

I begin to to suck the paci that you put in my mouth, it's very conforting, I totally relax when you change my position. You put me down and I let you undress me, I blush and look away while you cut my panty. I let you clean my booty while I dry with the tiers in my eyes my little hands. 

I raise my arms around you. I want to be stay on your arms. 

"Aw does baby want cuddles?" I say patronizing as I pick you up again cradling you. "Does baby wanna try more of her home work? You got a few more math problems and spelling worksheet. If not I'm sure they'd understand a little one like your self just isn't ready for 4th grade." I say cooing slyly 

I giggle a little hearing you lisp behind your paci. "Ok baby let's get you in you pjs first ok?" I pull out a princess Sofia one piece onesie with feet and mittens. Quickly before you can fuss I get you into your new attire that only highlights your bulky pullup. "Isnt that nice and warm baby? Let's see how you do with homework from big bad 4th grade math and spelling."

"Wrong again little one, I know it's not easy with out your fingers either because of the mittens but big 4th grades dont use their fingers for math baby. Maybe your not ready for 4th grade after all baby. How about I write your teacher a note about how hard you tried and maybe she'll figure something out for you." I say patting your back picking up your pacifier to put back in your mouth

"Aw baby it's ok even big girls need help with their 1,2,3's and ABC's. Also they need help with the potty too... but not 4th graders." I say looking down at your now soaked onesie. "Baby you need another change? I just changed your pullup, are you sure your sev...I mean 9 years old?" I giggle at my slip up 

"Aw it's ok baby let's go get you changed again. Then I think itll be time for a bottle then beddy bye." I say picking you up by the armpits holding you out away from me. I begin to carry you up stairs back to your room I watch you suck hard on the pacifier while crying. 

"Baby before we get you changed if you need to potty any more go a head and do it in this pullup before I change you ok?"