LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Minutes later Edith and Melissa come back to see you half asleep and still not dressed sucking your thumb. Melissa bends down and picks you up, cradling you.

"Aw cutie what are you doing I thought mommy told you to get dressed like a big girl?" Melissa says holding you, smiling down but not with her gaze...

"Come on Alexa let's get you dressed and down stairs to eat then you can go bed after you potty ok? We dont want more accidents right?" Edith says sliding the clothes on alexa

Melissa looks at Edith "Dont worry I'll take care of sleeping beauty here you head off to work and dont worry everything I'm sure will be alright." Winking at Edith 

Edith kisses Alexa on the forehead "You be good eat your dinner, do your home work and go potty before bed little miss!" Edith looks at Melissa and waves good bye and heads off to work.

"Time to go eat baby and I'd like to hear how your day went. It couldn't have been all that bad" melissa says carrying you down stairs. With the mc Donald's already out in front of your chair I set you down in a booster seat that in habits your chair at the table now and straps you in.

"But little Alexa I bought it just for you, it pretty and pink, plus now you sit up higher at the table so you can see and eat better. Isn't that nice? We can call it your princess seat!" Melissa says getting some napkins, opening the dipping sause and pushing your chair closer to the table

"Now stop that silly girl, it's a princess chair for girls who are big girls but still little. Babies get to sit in highchairs, would you rather I highchair?" I say seeing your thumb head towards  your mouth again. 

"Now are you a big girl who can eat your self or do i need to feed the baby?"

"Alexa listen to me you have 2 options, you can eat you McDonald's in you booster seat and then I can help you with your homework before bed time and if your a big girl about it then maybe you can have ice cream as a treat! But if you keep it up and really want me to take you out of that seat now I'm going to put you straight to bed. No dinner, no homework done, no ice cream, no potty time before bed.... what's your choice baby?"

"Aw your too cute!" Breaking the trance, I take your cola and brink it over to the counter I place it in a baby I brought with me that has some diuretics and laxatives in it already. I grab a Sofia the first bit out of my bag and place it around your neck.

"Ok baby girl here's you bottle now eat up and then I'll help you with your home work. I know you had a hard time at school today." I say before heading off to your bedroom to plan out the rest of tonight.

(Its good have some confidence :) try I little bit more detail now and then) 

I come back down stairs to see you just packing at your food, although eating slow you have some dipping sause on your face, hands and bib.

"Baby girl I got your home work and if you wanna have time for that and potty before bed you gotta eat quicker! Here let aunty Melissa" I inform sweetly as if talking to a toddler. I start picking up nuggets with sause and the occasional couple of fries and feed them to you. Mainly going "choo choo here comes the train!" You look embarrassed but take it well and still end up eating a little messy. Every few bite I feed you I give you a drink out of your bottle too.

I don't want admit but I really enjoy while you feed me , I laugh for the funny grimaces that you make, and sometimes I eat something like my little hands "Melissa is very nice" I think to myself. 

Suddenly in the middle of the meal I feel that sometimes wrong. 

«Melissa! Can I use the potty. please?» I ask you a little bit embarrassed putting an hand on the groin an the other on my tummy. 

"Aw your such a cutie!" I coo and squeeze your cheek, while thinking "this going really well so far!" 

"From what I heard you went not to long ago, you can go once we get these last few nuggets and the last sips of you bags finished baby. Your a big girl you should be able to hold it no problem." I say sweetly putting the nipple of the bottle in your mouth

I happily keep the bottle to your lips unaware of the situation occurring in your pants once you've punished the bottle I feed you the last bit of food, even though your fussy and ended up getting most of the honey mustard on you face and bib. Once done I clear the food wrappers away and start getting up your home work.

"Now baby I want you to try your best, I'll help you but first let's get your face and hands cleaned up with your baby wipes." I coo

(Pacifier is used but it's in Melissa's bag currently) 

"Awe! Baby what happened!? Did you make a stinky poo poo in your big girl panties? Mommy wont be happy will she? Well lets go get you cleaned up and into some better clothes for baby" I say cooing at you like try to console a toddler as I pick you up out of the booster seat and helping your thumb into your mouth.