LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I come back with the food... "what's wrong baby?!" I say coming over to check on you. I set the food down at the table and check on you. Seeing that you peed again I hold you and comfort you.

"Shhhh it's ok baby mommy is here, just relax. We'll go home get you cleaned up and fed before you baby sitting comes over. Ok?"

As I pick you up and put you on my hip and pack up the food I say " But we are going to talk about today when we get home too. I worry about you baby girl. The wettings, the crying, the thumbsucking it's not like you..."

I get you into your car seat, and get myself and the food into the front seats. 

"Honey I want you to know I'm not angry.... mommy knows not all girls grow up the same and if you still need to be little mommy supports it. But you've been such a good big girl especially for your size so let's try to stay a big girl ok princess?"

We drive home

I come over open the door and undo your buckles on the car seat not saying anything about your thumb sucking. I pick you up and hear you sniffle.

"Its ok baby dont be sad mommy is here and mommy loves you." I say patting your wet bottom and I carry you inside

I carry you inside and up to the bathroom.

"Wait right here baby" I rund down and put the food in the microwave to keep it warm, next I run to Alexa's room to grab a skirt and fresh panties. I head back to the bathroom containing my 9 year old thumb sucking daughter who has just peed her pants for the second time in 24 hours

I come in the bathroom to see you just about to sleep, setting your clean close down I lay you on the floor and undress you for your bath. "Babby stay awake a little longer I'm going to get you cleaned up and dressed, then we can finally have our McDonald's. By then Melissa should be here to watch you tonight ok baby?" 

I say placing you into the tubof warm water

Ok all done and squeaky clean baby" I say lifting you from the bath tub and drying you off. As I do so I hear the door bell ring. 

"You stay right here baby and get dressed that must be Melissa already I know you must have had fun with her last night huh? Well I want you to be a good girl for her tonight and try to be a big girl and make it to the potty ok? I'll be right back" I say making my way out the door and heading down stairs to the front door.