LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I clean up the kitchen and get rid of the soaked messy pullup from before Alexa's bedtime. A couple house later Edith comes home and makes casual chat with Melissa. Melissa gives a good report of Edith's little Alexa, as Melissa stands out side the door she catches Edith's eyes in her gaze...

"By the way don't worry some 9 year olds aren't ready to be big kids, accidents happen, but we do expect alot from big kids too... I think it's cute she still sucks her thumb." Melissa giggle and releases Edith from her gaze, knowing Alexa will give make them have a long morning before school at 7am. All parties retire for the night. 

I clean up the kitchen and get rid of the soaked messy pullup from before Alexa's bedtime. A couple house later Edith comes home and makes casual chat with Melissa. Melissa gives a good report of Edith's little Alexa, as Melissa stands out side the door she catches Edith's eyes in her gaze...

"By the way don't worry some 9 year olds aren't ready to be big kids, accidents happen, but we do expect alot from big kids too... I think it's cute she still sucks her thumb." Melissa giggle and releases Edith from her gaze, knowing Alexa will give make them have a long morning before school at 7am. All parties retire for the night. 

I sigh and think to my self " I thought she was a big girl... maybe I'm wrong, but shes 9 after all." I finish getting the laundry together and head to the bathroom with a pair of princess panties a light purple shirt that says girl power in a yellow flower and a pair of pink overalls. 

"No baby I made you eggs and a piece of toast. Now let's get you washed up and dressed school starts soon!"

"Well someone's a messy eater today! You must be hungry this morning..." I say but think to my self (what's gotten into her this morning?)

After you finish eating I clean your hands and face with a wet wash cloth and brush off your clothes. 

"Ok baby go get your shoes on I'll drop you off at school on my way to work"

I walk you out to the car and put you into your carseat since you are small for your age you still need one...

"Now honey if you keep being a big girl and a good girl we can get you a booster seat this weekend but for now it's off to school!" 

Alexa's day at school was not easy for her and very frustrating. The confidence she usually exerts was wavered first by a pop quiz in math where she could only answer 4 out of 10 questions, she did well at the first few then it was like she hit a wall and couldn't even figure out the now frustrating quiz, in result she ended focusing more on trying to to suck her thumb for the rest of the time. She gave in for the last 5 minutes as the class snickered around her it only made her her all the more suckling hard on her thumb. Luckily after the quiz was music class which was much more calming. By the afternoon Alexa only sucked her thumb once but by the time for gym at the end of the day Alexa was tired and a little frustrated with the math quiz, and eating messy at lunch staining her shirt and dropping her milk which almost got on her. Towards the end of gym class Alexa was drained so when she tripped and fell on her butt it caused her to cry and suck her thumb again. Luckily the gym teacher was there to comfort her and get her back on track. 

The now very wore out Alexa makes her way to her moms van.

"Hey baby how was your day ? You look tired, let mommy help you in your seat then we will go get McDonald's before we go home." Edith says happily