LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"Now your a big 9 year old girl right? You can do a simple math problem like that and wait to potty cant you?" Patting your bottom and I coo at you.

"Let's try another question then let's try 5 times 5?" I lock in your eyes again...

"Aw is that one too hard too? I knew you couldn't be older than 7 at the oldest and 7 year olds are only in second grade... what's wrong little one?" I say sweetly as I pat your pullup and onesie covered rear almost bouncing you in my arms

I rock and bounce you as you mess your self.

"ssshhhhhhhh it's ok baby, it's ok, aunty Melissa has you. That's why you still year pullups right just in case of accidents? Shhh shhh it's ok honey, remember what to do when you get up set... where's baby's thumb huh? Where is baby's thumb?" I coo trying to soothe you

"sssshhhhhhh see little one it's ok, dont worry about it I bet you make messy and wettums now and then but you must use the potty sometimes too since your in pullups. Now calm down a little and I'll change your dia... I mean pullup ok little one?" I calmly say still cradling you back and forth in my arms making our way up the stairs to your bedroom.

I gently start changing you, first I unsnap the crotch of your onesie, then removing the pullup and start cleaning you up.

"I'm sorry little one your not a baby...(yet I think to my self) but you definitely aren't 9 yet you failed my test sweetheart. Now it's time for you bedtime its 7pm" I coo at you

I watch you close your eyes and fall asleep instantly so I know it's time to start my real hypnosis for little Alexa's fun day at school tomorrow....

"Now my little Alexa this is where I need you to listen closely to what aunt Melissa has to say... now first off from now on every time you get sleepy, scared, or emotional you will suck your thumb for comfort. If offered a pacifier you will happily take it with no exceptions...Just like you did tonight you are now a messy eater, just like a toddler you love to use your hands to eat anything, you will spill any cup givin to you you can only drink from sippy cups.... Now I know your a smart little girl with your math skills but your only as smart as you look in math baby, your math skills are now limited to a second grade level I know this will frustrate you but your learn in time your not ready for math yet...last but not least potty training isn't your strong suit honey you will have a few accidents here and there but only where your really happy or frustrated. Now show aunty your nice happy and relaxed baby while sleeping"

I place your thumb in your mouth and give you a kiss on the forehead... "I know this will be rough for you but you'll get back to being a little girl for your mommy again..." I coo as I turn off the light and head to the livingroom