LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"Aw there there baby girl it's ok, dont worry about that just look into my eyes and keep your thumb in your mouth itll help calm you down like it always does...after all baby doesnt wanna have an accident." I say cheerfully cooing at you rocking you slowly in my arms now

*hey sorry for my disappearance it's been a crazy week.*

As I place your thumb back into your mouth I begin to carry you and my bag up stairs to your bedroom to get you ready for bed. " Time to get widdle Alexa ready for beddy bye time so we can have more fun before it's your bed time." I say sweetly.

As I bring you into your bedroom I sit with you still in my arms rocking you gently. I look at you square in the eyes and say "Awe... dont worry little one your still a big girl. But you know you want your thumb when your upset or feeling sleepy....but you can always have this when I'm here instead..." as I pull a pink and blue "Frozen" pacifier out of my bag and pop it in your mouth replacing your thumb. 

"See now isn't that even nicer little one?" I say still keeping my gaze to your eyes.

"Now isn't that better and your adorable!" I say tickling you a little. Seeing that you've calmed down I lay you down on your bed and start going through my bag once again.

"Now it's time to get a little one like your self ready for bed I know its early but we can have some fun and dinner after we get to comfy cozy and protected..." I say with a wink

"Awe dont cry little one look what what I got for you!" I say as I come cuddle you while tapping your pacifier back into your mouth, and show you a fuzzy Sofia the first onesie and a Sofia the first pullup.

Edited by tidit45

"Oh my! What's happened baby? I guess you aren't just a bed wetter huh? Maybe we should work on potty training next time I'm here!. For now let's get you cleaned up and go down stairs for dinner." I chuckle and coo at you while starting to change out your jeans and my little pony shirt for your new baby outfit.

<this is going too good, I might need to slow this down lol> i think to my self while cleaning you up

I gently finish cleaning you up with baby wipes and get you dressed in the pullup and onesie. I pick you up and carry you on one hip retrieving your pacifier and replace your thumb with it in your mouth. 

After getting the laundry into a pile I switch you to a cradle position and gently rock you try to get you to calm down. "Let's go eat dinner baby that'll help calm you down. Accidents happen when your potty training"

I suck my paci while you cradle me, it calm me down. I watch you while you put my stuff in laundry, let you take me on your arms to take me to the kitchen for the dinner. I rest my head on your shoulder. 

"Aw don't be shy now little one! I thought your mommy told me you were 7. 7 year olds can use their words..." I say giggling a little knowing full well you are 9 years old. (I just need to see where shes at right now I dont want her being a full baby yet.) I think to my self intensely. 

I giggle at you while I put you down on your seat at the dinner table. The chicken tenders are being warmed up as I take the mashed peas and applesauce containers from my bag. 

"Awe honey you dont have to lie to me I know your small for your age and a little immature, and still working on potty training, but there's no shame in being 7 honey." I proclaimed while fixing a small plate of tenders for you as well as getting the jars of baby food ready and set to the table. 

"Of course you can have a drink! What would you like little one?" I say sweetly 

"Hhhmmm ok than little one how about this, you prove to me your a big mature 7 year... I mean 9 year old girl. Ok? I'll give you a little test hows that sound?" I ask you quizzically as I put some apple juice with a little bit of laxative in it while having my back towards you.