LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Well Tonight Sucked...

so out of nowhere this chick IMs me (lives in the same apartment) and wants to come over. now i'm partly an ab...and one of my ab things is a plastic sheet (nursery print) on my bed. i have bed covers over it, so you wouldn't notice it until you sat down. BUT ANYWHO, from the way this girl talked...she was extremely kinky, she would make comments (similar to me) that were as if she was trying to cover up something but share it at the same time. majority of her attitude is..."who cares....i don't give a *$#%." so i think hey thats kinda cool, but i still don't want to tell her about it, because its personal, and honestly she was hot...and didn't feel like running her off so soon. somehow we get on the topic of her room and she has things in there that she didn't want me to see. we're sitting in my apartment...and i say, "yeah me too." she goes..."you have things you don't want me to see?" i said yeah...i they're kinda personal. she bugs the snot out of me to tell her, and she gets up and goes into my room. right now, honestly i'm about 30 secs from a major heart attack. "omg...this can't be happening to me." i was thinking that to myself. luckily she walks in (and doesn't sit on my bed) and i say....see it looks normal no problem. she almost opened my closet..."tons of diapers." that would have been bad. i was practically begging this girl to get out of my room and to leave it alone. she barely opens my closet while looking at me, and then decides ok fine...and walks out. IF THAT WASN'T ENOUGH....i'm gettin kinda excited because my mind is focusing on the diapers and stuff...and i'm just sittin back like....omg....not this....not now.

round 2. we decide to go over her apartment. she gets all comfy and is wearin some hot pjs. we get back on the discussion of what i was so interested in. i kept telling her its nothing, yada yada yada. she goes, "just tell me...jesus it doesn't matter." some of the things this girl said...led me to believe that maybe she had done worse. she starts saying, "its nothing i haven't done i guarantee it. so like a dumbass, i finally give in. it takes me about 10 min to get it out. i say....alright fine...you want to know what i like? (i said that like 50 times before finally getting to it). i said..."i get a kick out of wearing diapers." wow...she laughed. and laughed. and laughed some more. and while i was extremely embarrassed this girl was still standing there...laughing her ass off, as if i didn't feel bad enough all ready. i said "why did i even open my gd mouth"...i stood there with my head shaking back and forth. she then tells me, "i'm sorry for laughing it doesn't matter, its what you like." yada yada yada. now i figure...well i want to know what she's done then. so i ask, and she goes...."i'm not gonna tell you..." i said to myself...wtf i just did all this....and you're going to just sit there and keep on with it? at this point...i was kinda pissed. honestly, she had pissed me off. i thought of it as rude, and i didn't need that junk considering i didn't know this girl, she didn't know my friends...so no big loss. she asks a few more questions about them, "do you crap yourself?" and i said no...which is a total lie, but i didn't feel guilty about it one bit, i decided to save what lil dignity i had left. i ended up staying about another 3hrs. she told me, "well if we ever did hook up, i'd rather you sleep naked than with a diaper." i said, honestly...no. i said, because thats a part of who i am...and if you aren't ok with who i am...then i'll find someone that is. i told her that i wasn't going to limit myself...or "retract" myself....so to spare her. i'm not looking for someone that just deals with it, i'm looking for someone that accepts it. so i left, posted here...and i guess we'll see if there will be any future activity. my guess? no. not at all. i'll probably never hear from her again.

-- deleted for brevity --

i decided to save what lil dignity i had left. i ended up staying about another 3hrs. she told me, "well if we ever did hook up, i'd rather you sleep naked than with a diaper." i said, honestly...no. i said, because thats a part of who i am...and if you aren't ok with who i am...then i'll find someone that is. i told her that i wasn't going to limit myself...or "retract" myself....so to spare her. i'm not looking for someone that just deals with it, i'm looking for someone that accepts it. so i left, posted here...and i guess we'll see if there will be any future activity. my guess? no. not at all. i'll probably never hear from her again.

Dude, I can feel your pain. At least you were honest (mostly) and she is the fake. Better to be honest with yourself and let the chips fall where they may. If she comes around, you'll know she's accepted it and you've got that out of the way. If she does, push back a bit and ask her to try one on so that she can say, "I've done everything!"

Don't feel bad. Life's too short to put up with sucky people.

Well, that is a very interesting situation. I had a similar thing happen to me years ago. That chick ended up marrying a friend of mine, we still hang out. She was always curious about what my fetish was. I never told her because it was none of her fucking bussiness and I told her that. However her curiosity was sorta a turn on, I often wonder how she would have reacted. I understand that you didn't want to blow her off, but you could have told her to drop it. I agree that her laughter was rude, and I would have been pissed off too, and would have left right then. But hey, look at the bright side, you may hook up with this girl, if not, no big loss. Gotta admit, I'm curious, let us know how it goes if you want.

DLK

You're an idiot.

While, ahem, direct, I think this guy is on the money. It almost sounds like the fetish rules over your love life. You really need to meet in the middle. If she wants to sleep with you naked, don't most people? Practice your ABDLism in your own time, and do something pretty much everyone enjoys :thumbsup: I mean, she probably had some fetish that she kept to herself, and if she asked to do them with you, that's where you could have said no, or hey, meet in the middle. Get something in return. Just don't ask for something in return for sex. That's something you probably both share a love for, and something you need to share with her. Once more, keep your fetish to yourself and let her keep hers, or share each other's fetishes with each other. Don't waste your life looking for someone who's ABDL; it probably won't end well. A lot of people here have caring wives and girlfriends who understand their fetish and even sometimes get involved in it. It's something you build up.

update people!

the next day...she called me wanting to get together....which honestly was a major surprise after that night happened. i go over there a couple times, and one day i was going to do some major cleaning on my apartment so i put on a diaper...powder and everything, felt good. so...5min later...she sends me a message asking me to come over (she lives probably about 100ft from me, we live in the same apartment complex). i'm sittin here thinking, well crap...i just put this thing on. i didn't want to take it off because i don't like to waste, and plus it was kind of a turn on to go over there in one. so i wore it over there...we sat there talked forever. on my way out, i picked up my jacket and said, "man i sure am glad this jacket is noisy." she goes, "oh oh oh, are you wearing one now!!?? i want to see it!" i was kinda shy about it, so i walked past her and she grabbed my pants and she stood up. she pulled them back (because i was wearing comfy pj pants) and she peered down in there trying to look at them. she goes....'awwww' i want to see them without the pants. i don't know why i was so shy, but honestly i didn't want to give her more than she could handle. so i said, next time, i'll let you look at them all you want. and i said, but i got to go now, i need to pee. i almost closed the door, and she goes..."ahhh i get it now" and winked at me. she knows i use them for #1, but i still didn't want to leak or anything, that'd probably gross her out. but anywho, she's been sending me messages like..."i bet you look cute in your diapies...." and "i hope your day goes well, including your diapies."

i'm happy to say the least.

Lol, honestly, I guess wearing diapers isn't as bad as we all initially think. We have years of this drilled in our minds that we are not supposed to wear them and then wear them in secret. Well, after a while that secret becomes obsession, and then nobody can find out about what we do in our spare time. So we lock it away from other people. But I don't really think a whole lot of us can see things from any one else's perspective since most of us have this drilled in our heads. It's not such a big deal to them, they might find it a bit weird, but you're just another person, they'd think you're weird, but you're still a person to them. If you were to tell a hundred chicks about that, probably only five would freak and puke, twenty to fourty would probably be turned off by it and find it like a joke and never talk to you again, another twenty would look at it like 'Hey that's soooo kyuuute' and still be your friend/aquaintance (spelling) but you'd never hear the end of it, and the rest would proably either go 'SO?, or hey, not my problem you're the one shitting yourself.' Now none of that is backed up by facts or anything, I'm just guestimating from how I think people react to it. Guys however, probably wouldn't like it one bit since from a normal stand point, it's not cool and you'd never hear the end of that one either. Like right now I know I can email my best friend about my fetish and he'd go 'wtf, that's uuummm weird' and that's about it, he wouldn't think anything less of me or anything, I can tell my other friends about it and all but my work buddies would accept it and make fun of me for it, where as my work buddies would fuck with me and try to publicly humiate me to the ultimate extent while thinking a little less of me, but to them, that's the kind of thing that's expected since I keep my home life to myself usually except for when I brag (big problem apparently), and I'm the weird one (I'll do unexpected things, if you pay me I'll do anything you ask me to, etc.). But I know for a fact that I would dissapoint my parents, and they're divorced, so I have 4 parents (2 sets) lol. and all 4 of them would be dissapointed, expept for my step mom who infact would probably understand to an extent since she's into that whole psycological thing and has already hinted at me that she knows about it when I was eleven.

Ok, so rant over, moral of the story, no matter who you tell, you're going to be embarassed but they probably don't really care, it's just another name for them to call you.

Look... I just read this thread, and after reading your first post I was thinking, "Man, dude-- the hell with that chick! She's a poser, her kink is probably BONDAGE or something-- oooo, how edgey! Jeez... how pseudo-mainstream. Do yourself a favor, and just walk away. She knows your secret, but at least she doesn't know any of your friends."

Then I read your follow-up-- and hey, she's messaging you, still staying in contact. Ergo, you haven't scared her off. That's a good deal, cuz you make it sound like she's got some hotness about her-- that's always a good thing.

So at this point let's get this straight, before we go any further: How do you want to be involved with this chick? Do you just want to have diaper-play with her? Diaper-play and her kinks? All of that, and then some healthy heart-pounding sex too? All of that, but then say "later" to her? Or maybe long-term?

Ok-- those last couple are a bit unknown at this point. But it's important to get some idea (for yourself) of what your OWN expectations are with this luscious bird, before you go any further with the following point:

Now it's HER turn for the confessional. You've done your part, telling her your thing; for most of us, diapers are our deepest darkest secret. Now you need to confront her about HER "kink", whatever the heck that may be.

When/if she confesses, do NOT react like she did (laugh). Raise an eyebrow, if you need to show surprise-- but smile encouragingly (as long as it doen't involve sex with alligators; if so, raise both eyebrows and politely beg off for a tax audit, root canal, or some other pressing concern).

Anyways, if/when she tells you, then you can safely assume the attainment of mutual honesty and trust with her: You've both got the goods on each other, and it's mutually ok, and hey it could be fun too.

If she refuses to confess her kink... dude, hang it up. The trust isn't there-- even though you've put yours out there. Tempting and hawt as she may be, she's just basically teasing you with non-specific hints of some "kink" she professes to have (which she may not've really wanted to share with you), and she's also just teasing you with her "interest" in yours (ditto).

But... you know what? Reading your update post, I saw that she grabbed your pants and WANTED to see you in your diapers. That kinda says a lot. Like I said, your confession didn't scare her off... and meanwhile, she doesn't know any of your friends. So this, right now, is truly just between you and her.

But also right now, the ball is in HER court; you've already come clean with some serious 411 to her, and she needs to show good faith by returning some personal confession back to you. After that, take it where you want... and good luck. :thumbsup:

Vinyl.

• 2 weeks later...