LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little brother and big brother road trip ( private)

Lillybaby

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sammlooked at Kevin like he was crazy. “ I’m not tired I don’t need a bed time. It’s not even dark out yet. I can’t go to sleeep now it’s to early. Mike not going to bed now” San whines as he was taken out.

Kevin bounced the helpless boy in his arms “you’re being very silly Samantha Dada is a grown up and doesn’t have a bedtime you are a baby and need your rest. Baby’s dont usually get to stay up to say goodnight to the sun because bedtime is before that but dont worry daddy put something to help you go sleepy in your baba”

Sam started to get tired when Kevin sad that but he still didn’t want to sleep. When Sam got tired he whined more then he usually did so that’s what he was doing. 

“ no I’m older than him I dont want to go to sleep “ Sam said.

Kevin bounced Sam in his arms “Samantha stop being naughty it’s your bedtime and you are a baby dada is a grownup so that’s just silly your not older than anyone, everybody is bigger then the little baby girl” he opened the door to the nursery which had a crib and changing table as well as a closet full of dresses

Sam was still trying to fight the medicine but it wasn’t working g as well. 

“ but I’m not tired. “ Sam said before he fell asleep in Kevin hold. He was a tired little baby and didn’t see his closet full of dresses.

Sam slept threw the whole night. He woke up early in the morning at six he really had to go to the bathroom. So he stood up and tried to get out the crib after many failed attempts he stopped thought about his situation. He then kept trying realizing he really needed to go and he didn’t want to wet his diaper.

Sam was still trying to get out the crib when he finally did and landed right on his bottom it hurt a little bit. Sam went the door and walked to the bathroom. He knocked on the door. “ I have to pee really bad “ Sam said. Sam was doing the potty dance.