LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little brother and big brother road trip ( private)

Lillybaby

Sam was so happy right now he just turned 21 years old. He couldn’t be happy right now he just got a new car to. Everything an adult could ask for. Expect that for the fact he was this size of a second grader and even had and face of one. But he didn’t let that get in his way. 

Sam  was now on his way to get little brother they were going on a road trip to California and they lived in New York City so it was going to be fun. Sam was in front of his parents house waiting for his little brother come out and hoped he didn’t see his dad at time he could be over baring. That’s why Sam moved out on his own.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Could we use another name, I think it might be confusing if both main characters are called Zack plus a more feminine name might be a good idea)

As small as his brother was mike was big even though he was just 16 looked at least 10 years older than his smaller brother.  He came out with his suitcase putting it the trunk “he smiled at his much smaller brother “aren’t you going to give me a hug kiddo it’s rude to not get out of the car”

he held his arms open

( yea I was thinking that after I wrote it up. I was thinking maybe Sam) 

Sam got out the car and hugged his brother mike. “ hey I hope you have everything you need. We’re gojng to be in the car for awhile. So I thought I could drive then you could drive some of the way “ Sam said moving his long brown hair out the way of his face.

Mike pulled Sam in “there’s a good boy Sammy I love your special hugs” he pulled back playing with sam long hair and brushing it behind his ear “are you sure you want to drive at all kiddo it must be exhausting with such tiny little legs and feet I don’t mind driving at all”

Sam sighed it was kind of hard to drive like  that. “ I guess you can drive then I’ll sit in the passenger seat. “    Sam said.

” Okay let’s go wee have a really long drives” Sam said. 

Mike looked down at his not so big brother once again stroking his hair “ we could kiddo but dads in there and he mentioned his little boy and nap time are you sure you want to go in there or can you wait to potty”

Zack thought about he did have to go bad. But he knew his dad would make go take a nap. “ let’s go in I bet dad was just joking.” Sack said as he started to the house. 

He walked to the living room. “ hi daddy “ zack said to him. That what his dad made him call he tried calling him dad but he got. In trouble.

Like his younger son Tiger dad Kevin was a big guy he loved his Sammy more then anything and could never let him grow up “ sammy Baby your home I wasn’t sure if you’re be a good boy and come see daddy even though I told your. If brother to Bri g you in- he looked at the clock “Michael why don’t you go say goodbye to your friends I need about 2 hours with your baby brother”

mike nodded giving Sam an embarrassed smile “see you later kiddo”

Kevin chuckled “no no baby you’re home now and you need to spend some time with your daddy” he went and picked the small boy up and delivered a swat to his bum “and that’s daddy to you until you hit 5 feet tall you call me daddy that your about a half a foot short sorry lovely” he walked them up the stairs “now I kept some things here Incase we needed them, he walked into his own large room and put Sam on his bed “let me just here we go” he pulled out a little girls pink nightie”

Sam winced by the smack. He hated being picked up by Kevin like that. Sam just sat on the bed. “ daddy I don’t have to take a nap. Where did mike go its to leave “ Sam said forgetting all about having to go to the bathroom. He saw the pink nightie. “ that’s two small for” he said with a whine.

Kevin shook his head “nope baby it’s just your size he walked over to the bed and began undress his small child without asking getting him down to this undies and put the nightie over his head “ daddy is so glad to have his princess home he looked at sams hair “I’m also happy that you kept your hair long baby but I’m hoping you still braid it every night before bedtime to avoid snarls” he grabbed a hair brush turn around baby”

Sam didn’t like the nightie it made him feel so childish. “ I haven’t kept my hair in a braid for awhile. So there’s probably snarls but don’t. Brush it’s going to hurt” Sam whined. Turning around. 

Kevin sighed “baby you need to brush every day and keep your hair braided at sleepy time” he brushed through Sams hair being as gentle as possible he then put sams hair in a braid “so cute princess now it’s naptine my love”

“Well Mikes not here and daddy is going to put his little darling down for a snooze”

he pulled back the covers to his bed “you’re not going anywhere right now princess so just snuggle down daddy will rub your back”

“ yes but we need to go I have to get my phone to call him. We have a long drive “ zack said whining more. 

He didn’t lay down. “ dad I’m 20 years old I don’t need to take a nap.” Zack said trying to look threatening.

Kevin stroked Sams soft cheek cupping his chin “daddy baby not dad forget again and you will get spanked  and the only thing you need to do right now is what daddy says michael is running errands and can’t come home just now so be a good girl and take your nap or you can do so after a punishment and I would hate to punish my baby” 

Sam still pouted like a little kid. He stomped his foot on the ground. “ no I don’t want to take nap have to get going. Mike and I are suppose to go to California. I don’t need a nap “ Sam said he acted  just like a girl he didn’t even care about it. 

“ dad can you call him please”

Kevin lightly slapped Sams cheek “that’s daddy baby and I’ve had enough of your attitude you are being a very naughty little girl and I will not stand for it!” He pulled sam over his lap and pulling up his nightie began spanking “when daddy tell you to do something you do it and when Daddy says it’s nap time then it’s naptime”

Sam started to cry as he was spanked he did not miss being spanked and wish that he never came in the house. As Sam was being sparked that when his bladder started to release in Kevin lap. Dam started to cry he hadn’t an accident since the day before he moved out. 

“ I’m sorry please stop “ Sam cried. 

Kevin stopped and looked at his lap “that’s daddy baby girl and see your only little” he sighed you went potty all over days lap it’s ok though princess daddy isn’t mad we’ll just get you into a nice diaper then get you tucked into bed@ he pulled the boy into a hug “I’m assuming your ready to listen and behave now angel”

Sam still cried a little and wiped his eyes a little. “ I’m not a princess and I don’t need diapers. “ Sam said he knew his dad rule about having accidents. Sam nodded his head ready to listen. “ after my nap can you call mike so we can start our road trip please “ he asked.

Kevin began giving Sam Eskimo kisses “you are daddy’s little princess yes you are baby yes you are and you obviously do need diapers or you wouldn’t peepee all over daddy’s lap now no more of this silly talk” he wordlessly stripped Sam of his nightie and underwear and grabbed a pink diaper”key down baby girl”

Sam crossed his arms and poured. “ I don’t need to wear diaper and I’m not going to put it on “ Sam said standing there naked his penis was so tiny that you could hardly tell he had one. Same just stood there with his arms crossed. 

“ I’m not wearing a diaper.”