LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little brother and big brother road trip ( private)

Lillybaby

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike looked at Sammy “look little girl you are what we say you are and we decided you are a baby girl so get used to that you have no say and every time you fib about being a boy from now I. Gets you punished you are a little girl

Mike shrugged “because it’s what we have decided is best for you frankly you don’t make a very good boy. You have the hieratic and look of a little girl and the hair and baby I’ve seen your teeny weeny penie and your absolutely more of a girl princess so that’s that Samantha you are a little girl your daddy’s have decided and that’s how you have been enrolled in daycare”

Mike brushed Sams hair behind his ear “now now baby girl I’d behave if I were you unless you want an sore bot bot”

he went to the closet and pulled out a pink and yellow sundress “you will look so pretty for daycare today princess”

“Of course you will baby girls you’re just  beautiful” he slipped the dress over Sams shoulders it fell to about his knees mike got a pair of sunflower flipflops “and these even match princess now do you want a ponytail or a braid pretty girl”

Sam hated the dress everything about it but if he wanted his plan to work he pretended it didn’t bother him. Sam kicked of the sandals he didn’t like them. “ no sandals they hurt my feet “ sam said. He shrugged he shoulders about his hair.