LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College Parents (private with hya123)

Hailey didn’t know what to say to tommy. She kept walking to the car and noticed that grace was in different clothes which her shirt was to big. She also noticed the pull up on back wards. She walked over to Ryan. “ umm I think you put grace pull up backwards. That’s probably why she wet herseld “ hailey says giggling a little.

Ryan couldn't help but give  nervous laugh and blush red "Oh yea that might explain it. Thanks, still new to all of this i'll see you at the park at 4" as he quickly fixed Grace's pull up "There we go now it should work better" he kissed her head and drove back to his apartment "Do you want to tell me what you did in preschool today?" He asked Grace as he drove to the apartment and carried her inside fixing her lunch.

Tommy stayed in Hailey's arms an when in his carseat he focused on one of his stuffed animals as he shook it and talked to it

“ see you at four “ hailey says as she gets in the car and drives to her apartment l. She takes James out and gets him settle with and after noon snack with his favorite show on while she changed her clothes. 

Grace was a little upset still but got over as she played with her teddy bear in the car. “ park park “ she said happily. 

Tommy sat in front of the tv while enjoying his animal crackers and apple juice from his supply cup while focused on Clifford the big red dog. He stayed well behaved and laughed at the show.

James sat grace in her booster chair he made her a grilled cheese sandwich and some juice “eat up and than we’ll go play at the park ok” as he went to get changed as well

Hailey sat and did homework for a couple minutes before packing a bag to go to the park. 

Grace ate her grilled cheese and babbled happily while she ate and drank her juice. She just wet her pull up not really caring as what her old parents were doing went away.

James packed a bag with some of her toys and pull up and extra outfit and picked her up from her high chair “hey did you have a good....”as he noticed the wet pull up “grace remember what we talked about, you’re supposed to tell me when you need to go potty”. Not knowing how his parents were potty training her. And quickly got her changed into a clean dry pull up not wanting to be late 

Tommy finished his snack and went to the door jumping up and down trying to reach the handle “park mommy park!!!”

Hailey smiled at tommy. “ okay let’s go but you know the rule before we go let’s wait for mommy and hold my hand. “ hailey said. 

Grace just looked at James. “ no potty daddy.  To hard. Pway at Park “ grace said not wanting to have the use the potty. She was doing good but all the changes were not making it better. 

Tommy reluctantly held Haileys hand as he followed her to the bathroom he did need to go a little but it wasn’t urgent and he was more focused at going to the park “but mommy I don’t hfsa go”

James sighed knowing it has been a hard month so he didn’t want to pressure her too much. “Ok maybe we’ll leave your potty around the apartment in case you decide to try”. He put her in the stroller and began to walk to the park

Hailey decided to take tommy to his potty really quick and wait to use it. “ tommy know Park until you go peeped” hailey told him. 

Grace nodded her head. “ no me walk pwease” she said seeing the stroller knowing that meant she would be pushers. 

“But mommy I say I don’t gotta.....” as suddenly tommy starts to pee a little in his potty and smiled “mommy I go potty” he declared 

James took grace out of the stroller and held her hand “ok you’re right it’s way too nice out to be stuck in a stroller” as he holds graces hand and walks with her to the park

“ I know you have to “ Bailey told tommy and smiled as he went. “ she pulled up his pull up. “ see there you go now let’s go before we’re late “ hailey says as the go out the door to the park. 

Grace happily held James hand and walked with him happy not to be in the stroller. 

James got grace to the park “ok how about you go play in the sand box while we wait for your new friend to come” as he walked her over and helped her sit down

Tommy held Haileys hand as he walked with her babbling and hopping along. 

Hailed made it to the park and saw that Ryan was already there with  grace she walked to the sand box. “ hi guys “ she said helping tommy in the sand box. 

Grace sat and found a shovel and started to dig. 

James looked up and smiled “hey thanks for coming I know it’s nice that grace is able to make a friend. Grace can you please say hi to Hailey and your new friend”

Tommy sat down in the sand box “hi....” as he sat next to grace and began digging with her 

Tommy smiled Big “ok. Wets make it weally big!!!” As he helped grace with the tower and James found a bench with Hailey that was close to watch them play. 

“How is it possible to love someone so much but also constantly be stressed and worried about them at the same time” James smiled while looking at grace 

Hailey sat down at the bench. “ I honestly don’t know I love James so much but I worry way to much. And I been trying to potty train and that isn’t going good at all “ Hailey said to James. 

Grac played in the sand in happily making a big tower.

“Oh my gosh me too with grace but she hasn’t shown any interest. I Don’t know if I should keep trying or stop pressuring her” as James enjoyed talking with Hailey 

tommy helped grace than held out his hand “wets go pway in da jungle gym!” As he stood up covered in sand and tryed to shake it off 

“I’m trying to get him potty trained before he turns four. So I’m going to keep trying with him” hailey said having a good time. 

Grace got up and did the same thing running to play on the jungle gym.

James watched grace running around hearing her laugh for the first time in months brought a smile to his face. James also enjoyed talking to Hailey as he enjoyed talking with someone in the same position as him and how good of a mom Hailey was to Tommy. “You know if you ever want to come over with Tommy we could help each other with like potty training or I can watch them while you study or vice versa. It looks like they get along really well”

Tommy playfully pretended to be a lion as he crawled around and roared at grace 

“ yes that sounds perfect and the kids get along good. Maybe we can find a babysitter and go get dinner”  Bailey says. 

Grace crawled a long smiling. The biggest smiled she had in awhile.