LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College Parents (private with hya123)

It was early on September 1st, the first day of fall semester for both Hailey and James both dealing with there own whirlwinds. James had recently moved out of his dorm and gotten an apartment since he now was both a father and big brother to his 3yr old sister Grace. There parents had recently died in a car accident and with no other family was now her guardian. He tried to sleep although his mind was racing the sudden changes that were occurring. He had plans to be something and become a big-time attorney but now how no idea how he would make that happen.

Little did he know that in an area close by there was a fellow classmate going through her own issues. Hailey was a mom to a 3yr old tommy and although she had tried to make it work with tommy’s father she finally couldn’t take it and broke up with him and moved out on her own. Now she was trying to balance school work and parenting as well. Tommy was asleep in his bed although not for long as he woke up to a soaked pull up and sheets “uh oh” he mumbled to himself. His mommy had just started to try potty training him and he was trying to get used to wearing pull ups instead of his normal thicker diaper. Also, with the change of moving to a new apartment and a change to his routine had made things more difficult as well. He climbed out of bed and sucked his thumb while holding his bear and started to make his way to his mommy’s room.  Her door was closed, and he knocked on it “momma…momma” he said softly as he stood there in his wet pull up and jammies rubbing his eyes still tired and mostly asleep.

Hailey was just adjusting to her new life. This was all new to her and she didn’t know how to handle everything that was going on. She had just finished unpacking her new apartment at two in the morning and only had been sleeping for about three hours when James came in to her room. She groaned and got up. “ I see an accident let mama change you “ hailey said to James changing him into a diaper she was trying to potty train with all the change in her life and James it was going to be a struggle she brought him back to her bed and went to sleep cuddling him. 

Grace was asleep in her new big girl bed that James had brought for her. Her life was very confusing for a three year old at her age. She didn’t remember her old parents so James became her father in her mind. She even called him daddy. James didn’t want to explain what happens to her so he just let it be. Grace was sound asleep in her bed in a wet pull up as potty tracing wasn’t going good for her right now. 

James' alarm clock went off early as he was shocked it was already 6am but he knew he had to get Grace ready for daycare and drop her off and be at his first class in time. He groaned but woke up and rolled out of bed getting himself dressed and ready first before going to his sisters new room and rubbing her back "hey there baby sis" he whispered as he picked her up and sighed feeling her wet pull up as he carried her. He knew his parents were starting to potty train her before the accident so he was trying to keep things as normal as possible. He got her changed carefully although unknown to him he had accidently put her pull up on backwards as he was getting used to all this.

Tommy smiled as always loved being in mommys bed more than his own and he snuggled close her holding on tight to her until Haileys alarm went off for school startling him as he started to cry and squirm around from the loud noise

Hailey  heard the alarm clock and got up she rubbed tommy back. “ it’s okay baby we have to get you ready to daycare “ hailey to him getting him up and herself. Up to get ready for class. 

Grave was not a morning person. “ no sleep” grace to him not wanting to get up to go to daycare. 

Since the whole moving incident Tommy was a lot more attached to Hailey than before "Noooo… I stay wif you" he pleaded as he clinged onto her his head in her shoulder holding onto her neck as she tried to pack his diaper bag and her backpack

James rubbed Grace back "You can take a nap and daycare but I have to get to school. I promise though i'll be back as soon as school is over ok" As he continued to get her ready and looked at the time knowing he was running late but quickly gave her some cereal "here eat up I got your favorite" He felt bad not wanting to leave her yet but knowing he had to get back to schoolwork or he would fall behind.

Hailey sighed. “ I promise daycare will be way more fun than it is now “ hailey told Tommy as she got everything together. She knew this was a lot but he had to get used to it. 

Grace sat in her chair and poured she didn’t eat her cereal. “ no I want sweep “ grace said clearly upset.

James didn't know what to do as he was already running late for both dropping her off and for getting to class. "Im sorry grace but we really have to go hopefully you'll eat at daycare" as he picked her up and got her bag and his and rushed to daycare while trying to deal with an upset grace. James arrived at the front desk "Hi im sorry im late but im james and this is Grace, I called about bringing her in on short notice" as he bounced Grace on his hip

Tommy was upset and when that happens he becomes a lot my quiet and reserved. He curled up in his car seat and pulled his blanket over him shyly and held onto his bear as this was his way of trying to become invisible. He wasn't even hungry for breakfast this morning

Hailey knew James would eat breakfast at daycare. So she wasn’t worried about that. She drove and walked James in. “ hi I’m here for James “ Bailey told the lady. 

Grace was upset with everything and just kept pouting and uncomfortable because of her diaper. “ I don’t want to go your mean.”

One of the workers came over to help James and Hailey "oh yes hi im Samantha I spoke with you both, and these must be tommy and grace. They'll both be in the toddler section" as James didn't really have a chance to notice Hailey as he was busy with Grace trying to calm her down "im sorry, im gonna come back as soon as class is over. But look you're going to make new friends here I promise" 

Tommy was still being silent holding onto her "Mommy pwetty pwease no weave" he begged her

Hailey didn’t noticed James wait her as she looked at James. “ I promise your going to have lots of fun playing with all the cool toys” Bailey said to James handing him to Samantha. On the way it out hailey bumped into ryan. “ oh I’m sorry today has been kind of tough “ hailey said to him. 

Grace was still upset. “ pwease no “ grace said clinging to James as she wasn’t use to him not being next to her. 

(Heyni think you got the names mixed up. Tommy is the toddler and James is the big brother/father to grace)

James sighed “I’m really sorry but I have to go” as he placed her down and left her. As he rushed off he bumped into Hailey “no um it’s ok, yea same here I’ve never done this before I don’t know how people do this...I’m James by the way”

( yea sorry) 

hailey smiled at James he was king of attractive. “ me neither it’s kind of new in a way “ hailey said. “ I’m Hailey by the way” 

grace stared to cry not liking being left and was very upset by it.

James started to notice that Hailey was pretty cute too but also turned his head hearing grace crying as he walked out “so does this get any easier?” 

Tommy noticed grace crying and felt bad so he came over with a toy and held it out for her to play with 

“ it does I guess. Tommy beeen going here awhile but since me and his dad split up he’s having trouble “ Hailey  told Ryan. 

Grace looked at tommy and shook his head no. 

"Yea that's my baby sister, our parents recently passed away and she was pretty much born as I was getting ready to leave for college so im pretty new to all of this. I don't know just have no idea if im doing any of this right..." James looked at the time "Wow im gonna be late but umm it was really nice talking to you and I guess i'll be seeing you around...." as he knows he should make a move or ask for a number or something but is too shy to ask.

James looked up and smiled "Yea I would like that..." As he exchanged numbers with Hailey and rushed to class. He could barely stay awake and focus in class worried about Grace the entire time and kept checking his watch to see when he could pick her up. He was also making a list trying to remember what he needed to get at the store for a toddler. After classes were over he went back to the daycare to pick up Grace.

Tommy stayed to himself most of the day being quiet not really wanting to be around any of the other kids and didn't even both trying to use the potty. He was having a hard enough time trying at home let alone in public without Hailey there.

Hailey was to focused on everything. To she just wanted to get back to James. One her way to pick him up she bumped into Ryan. “ hey I was just thinking. If you have nothing to do late maybe we can take the kids to park or something “ hailey suggested as they walked into the day care. 

Grace stayed to herself as she was sad. He was not happy about being left plus her pull up had leaked all over because it was on backwards but she was to scared to tell any of the teachers.

Ryan smiled “yes I would like that and I’m sure grace would too. It would be nice for her to have a friend here and it would be nice to talk with someone in the same situation”

Tommy stopped what he was doing and looked up when he saw Hailey coming “momi! Momi!!!” As he ran to the door waiting for her to come in as he immediately hugged her leg tight. Ryan walked in and found grace in the corner “hey princess how was your day”

Hailey smiled. When  tommi ran to her she picked him up and felt his pull up. “ I sweetie guess what we’re going to the park after you are change with some new friends “ Bailey said happily. 

Grace looked up and smiled and ran to James. “ daddy “ graves said happily lifting her arms up her pull sagging a lot plus the wet spot on her pants.

James picked her up and immediately realized she was soaked "hey princess. Wow you're soaked how in the world did that happen?" still not knowing about his previous mistake.

Tommy smiled and talked fast trying to catch hailey up about his day without taking a breath. He also laughed hearing about going to play at the park as that was once of his favorite things to do "YEa yea!!!"

Hailey looked at tommy. “ did you use the potty today or no “ Hailey asked him she knew he was struggling with it. 

Grace shrugged her shoulders still kind of in a bad mood. “ humry “ she said she was hungry.

Tommy shook his head no “Dat potty was swary I wanna Elmo potty mommy. I mwiss you mommy” as he rested against her shoulder. And sucked his thumb

James talked to grace “well let’s get you changed and have some lunch than we’ll go play at the park ok.” As James turned to Hailey how about we meet you guys at the park in an hour I’m gonna get her changed and fed”

Hailey sighed. “ well sweetie you have to use the potty at school it’s not scary “ hailey said then looked at Ryan. “ okay sounds like a good idea” hailey said to him. 

Grace nodded her head just happy to be out of daycare. 

Tommy wasn't really listening to what Hailey was saying he was too busy focused on snuggling close to her "never weave. Pwomise?" he said to her as he was carried out of the daycare.

James went to the bathroom and went into the diaper bag "oh man I forgot to pack an extra set of clothes...ok i'll get you changed we'll go home have some lunch than go to the park ok..." He changed her soaked pull up although putting the pull up on backwards again from not being experienced and luckily the daycare had a extra shirt to borrow that was pretty long so it was almost like a dress for Grace. James carried Grace to the car while walking past hailey hoping she wouldn't notice his rookie mistake of not having an extra set of clothes at all times.