LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Littlest Thief, South Park Fanfic

• 2 weeks later...

I liked it. I don’t remember for sure now if the other one was finished or not. Honestly when things crashed I got so far behind and lost track of so many different stories I may never get back. I should go try finding the first one again though. I would have given this a like but ran out again so hopefully with the next chapter. 

15 minutes ago, CDfm said:

I liked it. I don’t remember for sure now if the other one was finished or not. Honestly when things crashed I got so far behind and lost track of so many different stories I may never get back. I should go try finding the first one again though. I would have given this a like but ran out again so hopefully with the next chapter. 

if you need to, you can always check on Deviantart. he posts there as well.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/28/2018 at 2:50 PM, CDfm said:

sorry, this thread never notifies me less I'm quoted :P

Yeah, the other story was finished and can either be found in the completed story section or over my deviant art.

Not sure when the next chapter will happen, as at this point in time it's currently in a kind of hiatus while I decide if I want to finish and work on comics and other stuff.