LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Single Father with girls from two different moms

Robert reached over and patted her lap.

"It's okay, baby.  I'll get you some help as soon as we can stop, but you can rest a little longer.  It's going to be a few minutes before I can pull over somewhere to let you girls go to the bathroom, honey."

He was very quiet as she said it not realizing that Imelda had awakened, and was playing a little bit in the back seat.  She sort of had to pee, but she didn't say anything just now.  She was embarrassed that someone else was in the car, now, and she didn't really want to say something so personal with her up in the front seat because it was private.

The car continued along, Robert looking for a place to stop to let his girls use the bathroom or to get cleaned up as the case may be.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lexi nodded and rubbed her eyes. She started to doze back off. She smiled sleepily at Robert. He was being so nice about her accidents and it was so refreshing for the poor girl. She was really happy that she’d be living with Robert from now on. 

When they eventually stopped somewhere, Lexi blushed and sat up. She could really feel how wet she was. She stood up and climbed out of the car, adjusting her dress so her underwear were fully covered. Much to her happiness her dress was dry. She blushed at the soaked blanket on the seat and put the dry one over it lightly. Just enough so it would cover the wetness, but not enough that it would soak through. 

She rushed over to Robert and gripped his hand tightly. Lexi still had a lot of insecurities. 

Robert had gone to the back of the car to get Imelda.

Imelda could smell Lexi and knew that she had peed again, but she didn't say anything.  She knew that it would only upset her sister to have it brought up.  She did start thinking that maybe Lexi wet the bed all the time though.  In two times of sleeping, she had wet two times.  That didn't seem natural to her.

She got out and smiled at Lexi.

"You want daddy to pick you up?" she asked her.  "I don't mind if you do.  I can just hold his hand."

Robert patted her head and then took both of their hands.

"I think I'll just hold both of your hands this time," he told the girls.  Of course, he said that because Lexi was wet, and he was afraid it would soak through her dress if he were to lift her up, and if he moved her dress out of the way, then when Imelda looked up at them, she would see her sister was wet.  He didn't yet know that Imelda knew that Lexi had peed her pants already.

They walked into the bathrooms, and Robert let Imelda go into one stall to wait for him again.

"She's still a little scared, so I need to stay right with her, but she's also a bit embarrassed...."

"Because she wet again?" Imelda whispered so only the three of them heard.

Robert shook his head.  "Because she doesn't know you that well, honey.  Whether she wet her pants or not, she's not going to like you watching her pee until she gets more used to you."

"Oh, okay.  I'm sorry," Imelda said.  "I feel the same way, but ...," and she stopped talking.  "Don't feel bad, Lexi.  I wet a little bit, too."

Robert sighed.

"I'll get you into some clean panties when we get out to the car, but try to finish in the potty, okay?"

Imelda nodded.

Lexi was ok just holding Robert’s hand. She was anxious about being seen wet. She was really trying to hide it from Imelda. 

When Imelda asked if she had peed again, Lexi felt tears in her eyes and looked down. She didn’t really care that Imelda had wet her pants, she was just embarrassed. “I didn’t pee!” She snapped. She was embarrassed and upset and still tired. She was extremely overwhelmed. She wasn’t used to so much going on and so much talking. She wanted to be somewhere quiet and calm. 

When Robert took her into the stall, she was crying. She was so frustrated and overwhelmed that she just didn’t know what to do. Lexi really had a lot of difficulty regulating and understanding her emotions. 

Robert sighed and he undid her dress and took it off.  Then he pulled down her panties and put her on the toilet while he went and got a cloth wet to wipe her down with.  He came back and took her panties completely off of her and then started to clean her up.

"It's okay," he said softly to her.  "It's okay.  I just don't want you to make your owie worse, honey."

He got her cleaned up, and then he helped her put her dress back on but without the underwear.  Wearing wet undies would just make it worse, and the dress was long enough to cover her well enough.

He took her by the hand to take her to the other stall where Imelda was and called through to her.

"Is your dress wet?" he asked her.

"Yes, daddy.  I got it wet in the back."

"Oh, okay.  Well, I guess we'll just have to change it in the car.  Leave your undies off.  Your dress will cover you until we get you to the car to change, okay?"

"Yes, daddy."

Soon enough, she was out of the stall, and she looked up at him with a red embarrassed face.

"Let's go, girls."

He took them out to the car and He dropped Lexi by the front of the car without unlocking it yet, and took Imelda to the back.  He opened the back door, and checked her seat.  There was a bit of a wet spot where she had sat.

"You'll have to sit next to the other door," he told her.

Then he took her to get her in the other door.  Lifting her dress so she didn't sit on it on the seat, he let her get in and then he pulled her dress completely off of her.  He got her a shirt and a pair of shorts to put on and let her dress herself.

Then he got a shirt and a skirt for Lexi and went to the front of car where she was.

Again, he pulled the blankets out and put the dry blanket down for her in the seat since the other blanket had kept the seat mostly dry, and then let her sit down, pulling her dress out of the way so he could get it off of her easily.  He took her dress off of her while she was in the car and quickly helped her to get dressed into a shirt and a skirt with some panties to cover her bottom.  Of course, he let her put her panties on by herself.  Then he covered her over with what he could of the trailing dry blanket while stuffing the wet blanket in the back in a plastic bag along with all the girls' wet clothing.

He got in again, and then he looked around at his girls.

"It's okay, girls," he told both of the quiet girls.  "It's a long trip, and that makes it harder for little girls to get to the bathroom," he told them.  "That doesn't mean that I think either of you are babies nor do I think you normally wet your pants all the time," he told them.  "You are ten and eleven years old.  Being on the road makes things harder on you than they usually are, and once we are home, then everything will be normal, okay ladies?"

Lexi was crying when Robert was cleaning her up. She was so frustrated and upset, especially since Imelda, while meaning well, had commented on her accident, even though before she said she wouldn’t comment on it if she knew. She was frustrated with everything and couldn’t handle her emotions very well. 

Lexi was pretty uncomfortable in her fresh clothes. None of her clothes fit her that well, aside from the new ones Robert had just bought her. She was pulling at her skirt uncomfortably. Very few of her clothes actually fit her properly. 

Lexi frowned and hunched over when Robert addressed both girls. He was basically confirming to Imelda that Lexi had wet her pants. She was ashamed and embarrassed. She sighed and turned her head towards the window. 

Lexi was really struggling to regulate and control her emotions. She wanted to cry and kick her feet, but she knew she couldn’t. She was taught to be ashamed and ignore her emotions by her mother. Lexi was expected to always be a quiet and obedient child after Robert left. Her mother allowed no room for Lexi to express her own feelings. 

Lexi gently stroked her stuffed owl. She was doing her best not to cry. She didn’t want to seem like even more of a baby. She’d been crying so much lately. She couldn’t help but feel a little mad towards Robert. He had been understanding and kind about her accidents, but his little speech towards both girls did nothing but embarrass and hurt her feelings more. It would’ve helped her more had he not included her in it with Imelda. Lexi had been trying and desperate to not let her new sister know she had another accident. 

Imelda had not meant to be mean about everything, but she thought her sister was embarrassed and she thought she was helping when she told her that she had had a problem, too.  She didn't want her sister to feel alone and scared all the time, but it felt like it wasn't working.  Lexi was still too quiet and was too nervous.

(I meant that he put her in a new skirt and shirt he bought for her.  He knew her old clothes were too small for her).

He looked over at her and saw her playing with her skirt.  Did he make a mistake and get her old skirt by mistake?  It looked like it was one of the new ones, that he had gotten out for her.  

He sighed as he drove along.

"Lexi, honey, is your skirt okay?" he asked.  "Did I get the wrong one out?  I really don't want you wearing your old clothes anymore because they are too small and therefore uncomfortable for you.  If I got the wrong one out for you, then when we stop again, let's change it, okay?"

(Sorry. I assumed since it was a skirt it was old. Since she only picked out dresses and one shirt and pair of pants.)

Lexi was quiet for the most part. She didn’t feel like being chatty and didn’t want to complain about anything for fear of repercussions. That’s why she didn’t say anything about her clothes feeling too small. She was used to the feeling and not being allowed to speak up about it. 

Lexi sat up straight and stopped pulling at her clothes when Robert addressed her. She was nervous and scared she was in trouble. “Sorry daddy. I’ll stop squirming.” She said quietly. She hung her head and folded her hands in her lap. She couldn’t help but fidget a little bit. Her clothes felt too small and her rash was really uncomfortable, not to mention how upset and nervous the poor girl was. 

Robert frowned and shook his head.

"It's okay if you squirm, baby.  I'm not mad or anything.  I'd change your skirt right now, if I could, but I'm driving and your clothes are in the back, so you'll have to wait until I stop.  I'm the one that's sorry.  I meant to get you some of your new clothes, not the ones that were too small for you."

He looked in the mirror at Imelda.

Imelda was looking out a window thinking.

"Just before we stop for dinner, I'm going to take you to buy some rash cream," he told Lexi.  "I'll let you try to put it on yourself, but I want to watch and make sure you do it right the first couple of times.  After that, I'll tell you when I want you to put it on, and you can do it privately once I know you know how to do it, okay?"