LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Single Father with girls from two different moms

Lexi shook her head. She was too worried to sleep. “I don’t wanna sleep. I’m okay.” She fibbed, trying to sit up straight so she’d be less likely to fall asleep. 

She shook her head at Imelda. “You’re okay. I don’t wanna sleep right now.” She said, not wanting her younger sister to feel bad or guilty about anything. 

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Imelda shrugged.

"Okay, but if you want to sleep and if I'm in the way, you'll let me know, right?  I don't want to be mean to you by accident."

She smiled.

Then she passed over a coloring book and some crayons to her.

"How about you color some with me?  I have six books, so it's okay if you color some with me."

Lexi shook her head. She felt bad using someone else’s toys, especially coloring books. Because once you colored something it was always that way. She didn’t want to use part of Imelda’s book because she saw it as taking part of it away from her. 

“No thank you. I don’t really wanna play.” She said quietly. She was absolutely exhausted and it was obvious. Her voice was softer and her eyes were droopy, but she refused to sleep. 

Imelda smiled and nodded accepting her at her word.  She could see how tired she was, but she didn't really know what to do.  The other girl seemed so determined not to go to sleep.  She didn't really understand why except that she must be scared of something.  She didn't think she was scared of sleeping though.  She slept the night before....

Imelda sighed and started to color to make sure she gave her sister enough space to lay down if she decided that she couldn't keep herself awake any longer.  It had a been a long couple of days.  Imelda, herself, might be sleeping soon, too.  She didn't know how it was before she and her dad picked Lexi up, but she did know that seeing the judge was scary especially for her.  And she knew that the poor girl had just lost her mother, though she didn't know all the details surrounding it.

Lexi stayed quiet and did her best to stay awake. She wanted to tell Robert she was scared to go to sleep because she might have an accident while she slept. She was embarrassed to even think about saying that though. She didn’t know what to do. 

She hoped maybe Imelda would go to sleep so Lexi could talk to Robert privately. She was scared and worried. Robert seemed really smart and seemed to know what to do in a lot of situations about a lot of different things. Maybe he’d know what to do. 

Lexi sighed and rubbed her eyes, wondering how to stay awake. She fidgeted a little, her rash still being pretty uncomfortable. Maybe if she focused on her rash she wouldn’t fall asleep. 

It wouldn't be for another hour or so before Imelda finally fell asleep.

They were now out of the city and driving along the freeway when she fell asleep.

She had her bunny tucked up on her chest and she was slumped in her seat, her legs stretched out slanted from the seat down to the floor causing her to nearly fall out of the seat.  Any minute, if she so much as moved a little, she would be on the floor, but somehow, she maintained that balance still being in the seat for a few more minutes.

When Imelda finally fell asleep, Lexi swallowed hard and looked at Robert worriedly in the mirror. She was trying to muster up the courage to tell Robert she was scared. 

“Sorry Daddy, I um.” She mumbled quickly when Robert noticed her staring. 

She blushed and looked at her lap, feeling her cheeks turn pink with embarrassment. “Daddy? I’m scared to fall asleep.” She squeaked quietly. She didn’t know what to do if there was anything they could do, but she wanted to trust Robert, especially since he seemed to be working hard to earn her trust. 

"Why are you scared to fall asleep?" he asked her.  "I won't leave you alone to sleep except to maybe get some gas for the car.  I would be less than a minute paying for it, otherwise, I'll be near the car the whole time, honey.  I know you are worried about people abandanonning you, and I do understand, but you can't stay awake twenty-four hours, honey.  I stayed in the motel room with you all night, didn't I?"

He thought she was scared to sleep because of being separated from him.

"I'm not going to leave you, baby."

Imelda pulled her rabbit to one side, and slumped to the floor sleeping with it.  Her head was now against the door and her legs stretched out across the floor, until her heels were held up by the middle hump.  She had her rabbit in the crook of an elbow, and she had her hand near her mouth, but she was too old to suck her thumb, so she just had her hand balled into a fist, under her chin.

Lexi looked down at her lap and felt her cheeks get even redder and hotter. She was really embarrassed to say what she was thinking. She didn’t even know if she could.

“Um I um I’m scared tha-“ She said before whipping her head around to Imelda, hearing her move. She thought maybe the girl would be waking up. She sighed a little when she realized Imelda was still sleeping and she couldn’t hear Lexi. 

“I’m, I’m afraid I’ll have an accident if I fall asleep.” She squeaked out quietly. She felt tears come to her eyes and she winced and bent over a little, as if she was preparing to get yelled at or chastised. 

Robert looked over at her, and he frowned when he saw her look like she was about to be hit or something.

"Lexi, if you wet your pants, it won't matter.  I have clean clothes for you in the back, and I have an old blanket.  How about if I stop and put the blanket under you so you don't get your seat wet, then if you wet while you're asleep, we can just take you to get changed, and then take the blanket out of the car.  How would that be?"

He saw a place to pull over.

"There's a rest area.  How about you try to pee before you fall asleep?  That will help you to not wet for a while, and it will give me a chance, when we come back to the car, to put the blanket down for you."

He started to get into the lane he needed for the rest area.

Lexi blushed and shrugged. She was still worried. What if Imelda woke up and could tell that she had had an accident?

”Okay Daddy....I’ll try and go before I fall asleep.” She said anxiously. “Will you come with me?” She asked worriedly. She didn’t want to go anywhere alone, let alone to a strange bathroom. 

She wondered if Robert was starting to figure out that Lexi wet the bed frequently. Maybe he’d know how to help her and wouldn’t be mad? She had no way of knowing though. She could only hope and try and play things by ear. 

"Of course I'll take you," he told her.  "I would never let you go by yourself out in the middle of no where like this, even if you wanted to, honey.  I would be too worried about you.  I'll get Imelda and take her, too because I don't want anything happening to either of you."

He pulled into the parking lot and started to look for a place to park.

"Now, I don't want you to worry if you wet in your sleep, okay?" he whispered to her.  "Obviously, Imelda will eventually find out, but that doesn't mean we have to talk about it, especially when she's awake, okay?"

He finally got parked, and then he got out and went to Imelda's side first to get her out.  He picked her up and started to carry her.

"I'll let you walk, that way, we won't have to wake Imelda unless she wakes up on her own.  I don't think she has to pee this soon, so she'll be okay to sleep a little longer.  You don't want her to know we stopped just in case, I'm sure."

He got Imelda settled, and then he reached out a hand towards her to take her by the hand, to the bathroom.

Lexi blushed. “I don’t want her to find out.” She whimpered, tears coming to her eyes again. “I don’t want her to know it happens. It’s hard enough that she knows I did it last night.” She said sadly. She didn’t realize that she had let on that it wasn’t a rare occurrence for her to wet in her sleep. 

She walked hand in hand with Robert into the bathroom. She didn’t really feel like she had to go at all, but she was willing to try anything Robert suggested to her. 

In the bathroom, Lexi pulled down her panties and hiked up her dress, sitting on the toilet and trying to pee. She didn’t know how long she was supposed to sit there for, so she didn’t get up. She was able to get a few drops out, but not much. She didn’t want to get in trouble if Robert said she didn’t try, so she just sat there. 

Robert thought that if she had to go, it would just come pouring out the minute he let her go, so when she sat there a bit without hearing any come out at all, he decided that it was enough.  He didn't expect her to 'try' as he really didn't know what that would look like anyway.  He just wanted her to sit in case she had some inside, and now that she had sat, he was sure she must be empty.

"If you are finished," he said.  "You can get up, Lexi, honey.  I don't expect you to sit there all day.  I don't know what trying meant to your mother, but to me, it means if you sit on the potty, then your body will do what is natural.  If you don't have any inside, there is no way you can make it go, okay?"

He smiled.

"You might want to wipe before you stand up though so you don't get your panties wet... you know, in case you dribbled a little or something that I couldn't hear."

He waited a minute, and then he walked her to the sink to wash her hands.

"Go a head and wash your hands, baby."

He ignored the plea that she didn't want Imelda to find out because it was going to be really hard to keep it from her since they live together.  The only thing he could promise, was that they wouldn't embarrass her about it in front of her, and he would ask Imelda not to say anything once she found out.

He was pretty sure, though, now that she sounded so concerned by it, that this happens pretty often.

The rash had been another tell tale because it takes at least three or four times of wetting yourself to get a rash and for it to be untreated, for it to get so bad that he noticed it and knew it needed medicine.

“Sorry Daddy.” Lexi said quietly. She got up and made sure to wipe before pulling her panties back up and fixing her dress. She let out a small and soft shriek when the automatic flush came on. She hadn’t expected it and it scared the tired little girl. 

She came out of the stall and washed her hands, looking around for the paper towel dispenser. All she could see was the automatic hand dryer. She hated those things and always refused to use them since she was a little girl. In first grade, one of her braids had gotten stuck in one and after that she refused to use them again. 

“Are there paper towels?” She asked quietly. She was a little nervous to ask, but Robert hadn’t gotten upset with her for anything yet. 

Eventually when they started to leave, Lexi stopped and tugged her father’s arm, looking down embarrassedly. When Robert inevitably inquired about what was wrong, she blushed and fiddled with her dress. 

“Um, don’t be mad Daddy, but um...” She said quietly. At this point the little girl felt like it would be lying if she didn’t tell Robert that she wet the bed almost all the time. “It wasn’t the first time I had an accident last night.” She said, her cheeks turning red with embarrassment. “It used to be once in a while, but a few weeks ago, it started to happen every night with Mommy. And it happened every night when I was with the other family too. I’m sorry Daddy. I just don’t want you to think I’m lying if I don’t tell you.”

Robert didn't see any, so he called her to his side, and he whispered to her.

"We can use a towel from the car to wipe your hands if you want, honey.  You don't have to use the air dryer if you don't like it."

He then started to lead her out of the bathroom, but then she kept pulling at him and he had to stop to see what she wanted before she woke Imelda up by moving his arm too much.

"What is it?" he asked.

"Oh, is that all?" he said bending down to her eye level.  "It's not a big deal if you wet the bed, baby.  The only reason I care about it, is that I want to do what I can to make sure it doesn't cause you to suffer any more than you have to.  Now that I know what is going on, there might be a way to make it so that Imelda wouldn't know how often it happens, but only if you are up to doing what I ask.  I won't force you.  After all, the point is to make you more comfortable about it, not to hurt your feelings about it."

He took her hand again and started to walk.

"So, we can either put you in a diaper when you sleep, or if you have another way to help keep it private as to how often it happens from Imelda, then I'm all ears, honey."

Lexi nodded and just shook her hands to get most of the water off before they headed to the car. She was glad Robert was understanding about it. Sometimes she felt embarrsssed because she liked things a certain way sometimes and would kind of get upset if something disrupted her routine, especially if she was already having a rough day. 

Lexi blushed and looked down when Robert spoke to her. He was being so kind about it and that helped to relieve some of her fears. He didn’t seem to be upset with her when she admitted her problem. “It’s not?” She asked quietly, tears coming to her eyes when Robert said it wasn’t a big deal. She was so used to being put down for it at home. 

She turned red when Robert mentioned a diaper. “A diaper?” She asked hesitantly. “But I’m eleven daddy.” She said quietly. She was extremely embarrassed. She let Robert get Imelda in the car. 

“Daddy? Since Imelda is asleep can I sit up with you? I wanna be next to you right now.” Lexi asked. She was struggling to convey her emotions at the moment. She was feeling insecure, but she didn’t really know the word for it. “Plus if I have an accident, it won’t be right by Imelda. So maybe she won’t know.” She said hesitantly. She really hoped that Robert would grant her request. 

"Well, if Imelda wakes up later, we can just let her know you were awake and a little lonely, and since she was sleeping, I didn't see any harm in letting you get in the front.  She won't mind, baby."

He opened the door for her to get in the front.

"I know you're eleven, honey.  That's why I'm letting you tell me if you want to wear diapers or not to hide how often the problem happens from your sister.  I won't make you wear them if you don't want to.  If there is something physical going on, we'll have a doctor check it out, but other than that, it is possible that this wetting is just a symptom of the bad living conditions you've endured until now, and if that's the case, you might start wetting less once you start feeling safe and relaxed, baby."

He got in the driver seat next to her and then he smiled over at her

"Oh, right, a blanket...."

He got out and went around to get the blanket, and then he put it on the seat under her having her just lift up when he put it under her, and then used the excess to cover her lap in case she peed and wanted it to be hidden from view.

Once he had her all tucked in and ready in case of an accident, he closed her door again and got back in the car to start driving again.

"Let me know as soon as you want to use the bathroom," he told her.  "I'll stop as soon as I can, and if you are wet, just tell me you have to go anyway if Imelda is awake.  If she hears you say you have to go, and then you end up being seen in wet pants, she won't know if you wet in your sleep or if you just couldn't hold it until I stopped, and so she won't think twice about it, okay?"

Lexi smiled. Robert was really being so nice and understanding to her. “Thank you daddy!” She said, hugging him tightly as he got her settled. “I feel better being next to you.” She said shyly. 

“What would happen if I did wear one daddy?” She asked shyly. She wondered if it would help her or not. She didn’t think they even made diapers for kids her age. She was too embarrassed to say the word diaper at the moment. “I don’t want Imelda to know it happens. I was scared to tell you about it daddy.”

Lexi modded when Robert got her comfortable. She held her owl as she adjusted her dress. She didn’t really mind if Robert saw her panties since she’d be sleeping and covered with a blanket anyway. Because she figured it would be ok, she adjusted her dress so her bottom wasn’t touching it. She figured that this way, when she inevitably had an accident, her dress would stay dry so she’d be able to hide it. 

"Well, if you waer a diaper," Robert told her.  "Hopefully, you would not get your bedding and your clothes all wet when you wet the bed, and then we can handle the wetting one of two ways.  One, you can just go get a shower and take it off by yourself and I'll put a plastic bag under the sink or something where you can throw your wet diapers away.  If you are nervous, though, you can come to my room, and I could help you get the wet diapers off, and then I could hide the wet diapers where I'm sure Imelda isn't likely to look, and then throw them out the day that the trash truck comes so that no one else realizes who is wearing them, too."

He smiled at her.

"Of course, if you feel funny being in a diaper, I really don't mind if you wet the bed, but your sister will figure it out that you are peeing if you wet all the time and your bed is always wet, sweetie."

He saw her pulled her dress out from her bottom, and he smiled.

"Honey, if you are worried about your dress getting wet, how about we just lift your dress bottom completely up away from your body, and you can cover up with the blanket, and that way, hopefully, it doesn't get wet if you have a really bad accident in your sleep?  I am guessing you are trying to do that so your dress isn't wet when we go into a public bathroom, so you aren't as embarrassed about being taken to the potty to get changed, right?"

Of course, he knew she might be trying to hide it from Imelda, too, but he doubted that Imelda would be fooled.  The wet blanket would still be in the car, and when she wanted her turn to sit in the front, she would see the wet blanket even if Robert tried to tell her to let Lexi sit in front for this trip.

“And Imelda wouldn’t hafta know I’m wearing one?” Lexi asked shyly. She didn’t really like the idea of wearing a diaper, but it didn’t sound too bad if it kept her bed dry and kept Imelda from finding out she wet the bed. “I guess wearing one wouldn’t be that bad.” She said quietly. This was hard for her. “It won’t make me a baby will it daddy?” She asked worriedly. “And it would just be at night, right? I won’t have to wear them all the time?”

Lexi nodded and let Robert help her with her dress and blanket. “I don’t want everyone to see if I have an accident.” She said embarrassedly. She was such a shy kid overall since the separation, but talking about her accidents made her even more shy and nervous. 

"No, Imelda won't have to know," he affirmed.  "I'll just have you come to my room to put one on and take the used one off so we can keep them out of her sight, and as long as you wear night clothes over the diaper to sleep in, there is no reason for her notice it, okay?"

He smiled.

"She might still know you wet sometimes, but the idea is to keep her from knowing when or how often it happens, right?  If it's out of mind, then she will probably not think too much on it."

He smiled when she voiced her other worries.

"No, wearing something to help you keep your pajamas and bed dry doesn't make you a baby, and you can put the thing on whenver you want and wear it for as long as you want as long as it's dry.  I won't tell you when you have to change into one unless I know you are getting tired and ready to sleep, then I'll suggest it, okay?  Maybe with a code phrase, like get ready for bed."

Lexi nodded. She was relieved that Robert was so nice about it. “Thank you for being so nice Daddy. I was scared you’d be mad that I wet the bed.” She said with a yawn. “Mommy would get really mad.” She rubbed her eyes and adjusted herself so she could sleep.

”I don’t wanna wear one unless I’m gonna sleep.” She mumbled tiredly. She was happy that she could finally sleep with as few worries as possible. She closed her eyes and was soon dozing off. 

“I love you daddy.” She mumbled sleepily before falling asleep. The little girl was so tired and worried, and now she was finally able to rest and be at least a little at ease. 

Robert smiled and whispered as she fell asleep... "I love you too, baby."

He drove for a while now, both kids sleeping peacefully.

Lexi slept for quite a while. The little girl was exhausted. 

She woke up a few hours layet, feeling a little disoriented until she remembered where she was. She looked around a little, unsure what time it was or how long she’d been asleep. After being awake for a few moments, Lexi felt the familiar wetness on her bottom. She frowned and looked up at Robert. 

“Daddy?” She mumbled sleepily. She wasn’t fully awake yet. “I peed.” She said quietly. She was still tired and disoriented. She kind of wanted to go back to sleep, but she was wet. Though it wouldn’t be too hard for Lexi to fall back asleep. She was tired enough and being wet wasn’t that new to her.